Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,355 members, 7,800,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:56 AM

Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting (19031 Views)

41-Day Fasting Lands Ebonyi Student In Hospitalised / Zambian Pastor, Brighton Samajomba, Dies From Malnutrition After 20-Day Fasting / Daddy Freeze Slams RCCG 50-Day Fasting & Prayer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by Oildichotomy(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
omooba969:

My people perish coz of lack of knowledge.

You don't know anything. cool
i know something...You be surprised grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by budusky05(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wonder the type of weed these guys they smoke

Tomorrow u start running again
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by asawanathegreat(m): 6:24pm On Oct 26, 2017
Na who send them? People wey neva fit fast for God they fast for NNAMDI Kanu. I no pity una at all. Stomach ulcer go visit una.
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by archipelago: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
Has the Biafra republic once being in existence but taking over that will now warrantvits restoration? There wad never a nation called Biafra before except the agitation for the establishment of the nation Biafra.
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by ThatFairGuy: 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by Koolking(m): 6:25pm On Oct 26, 2017
celebsnest:
Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh, has reportedly challenged his congregation to embark on a 40-day fasting and prayer session over the quest for the restoration of Biafra by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

Is this man in the world at all? The group is on terrorists wanted list of FBI, CIA, M16, KGB and the able Nigerian army
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by omooba969(m): 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bmaster:
before biafra could be actualised....

we need to seek the face of God.

yes.... it's true

Seek your personal redemption first, I believe God is interested more in your redemption than Biafra. cool
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
[quote author=dessz post=61797160]talk about suffering urself.

their fasting and whatever won't change the fact that the hope for Biafra was cut short after their "godkanu" ran tuck tails. undecided[/quote
I never knew kanu is a coward,,,he couldn't even stand to bury his dead supporters,,,TOO SHAMEFUL
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by sandland: 6:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
This people are foolish. Was there ever Biafra recognized by anybody other than Ojukwu that they are praying for it's restoration?

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by Naziridamos: 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
GoroTango:
Rubbish! God himself creates this wonderful country. The hunger strike these congregants have embarked upon is but in vain

Mumu please remove God make thunder no fire your lazy ass, Lugard and girlfriend created the zoo undecided

3 Likes

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by SLIMKEY1(m): 6:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
do you love ur boy SLIMKEY? Do u wanna see him perform the big stage? I want to perform on phyno fest 2017 and it depends on ur comments. ..click on the link below and comment my song and my name (FOLLOW me by @SLIMKEYofficial https://www.instagram.com/p/BapG3PQF2vZ/
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by Chiefbuddle1: 6:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
After d fasting What else
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by omooba969(m): 6:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Oildichotomy:
i know something...You be surprised grin

I think going on fasting will help you guys forget there's hunger/starvation in the land. grin

SMH
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by ndiboy01(m): 6:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
D rate of stupidity in diz nation ehn How could an idiot dat claim 2 b d head of a congregation b doing diz

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by Leez(m): 6:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
celebsnest:
The General Overseer, Mount Zion Faith Global Liberation Ministries (aka By Fire By Fire), Nnewi in Anambra, Bishop Abraham Chris Udeh, has reportedly challenged his congregation to embark on a 40-day fasting and prayer session over the quest for the restoration of Biafra by members of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB).

He said the exercise which kicked off three weeks ago, was to invoke the power of God to assist in the Biafra restoration, just like God allowed Israelites to leave Egypt, Daily Trust reports...

He said;

“The fight for the liberation of Biafra from the 1914 amalgamation of northern and southern Nigeria which expired since 2014, has gone beyond physical combat and now at the spiritual warfare stage.

“It was the will of God that Biafra must stand as an independent nation. The spiritual exercise had become necessary since it would go beyond the control of the military, individuals or group working against the actualization of the sovereign State of Biafra,” 

https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/biafra-anambra-church-declares-40-day-fasting/

brown roof peeps won't like this grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by ORIGENAL(m): 6:37pm On Oct 26, 2017
KendrickAyomide:
Hahahaha. na Hunger go kill dem
Which of dem u beta pass?
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by enemyofprogress: 6:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ko le werk grin grin
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by GODWIN78(m): 6:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
must you comment ?if you don't have any reasonable thing to say about Biafra just shut up your mouth,or just to show your hatred,and fear for Biafra actualisation,
at the end Biafra must come,
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by loveth360(f): 6:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
As a yoruba lady i support you guys.

4 Likes

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by es144000: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Praying and fasting for a non viable land
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by alexxy: 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
that pastor has started hallucinating again. Lord have mercy
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by ehispapa(m): 6:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
the church knows a lot of them want biafra. imagine the offering grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by ipobarecriminals: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
lipsrsealed grin smiley wink grin wink grin sad cool lipsrsealed grin smiley wink grin wink grin sad clowns
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by KendrickAyomide: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
ORIGENAL:
Which of dem u beta pass?
e pain am.. all including your lineage.. Hunger kee u
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by Onnasucs1(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy the pastor will be the first person to break the fast on day 2
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by billyG(m): 6:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
Let dem do 1yr fasting na!oh men of lil' faith!
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by Jaabioro(m): 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chika must hear this...
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by PenisCaP: 6:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
blackbeau1:
Lol. See lack of prayer point oh.

Just the way u lack hips.. looking like lizard.

2 Likes

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by PenisCaP: 6:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
loveth360:
As a yoruba lady i support you guys.

And i love u... will u marry me? kiss
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by alexxy: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
GODWIN78:
must you comment ?if you don't have any reasonable thing to say about Biafra just shut up your mouth,or just to show your hatred,and fear for Biafra actualisation,
at the end Biafra must come,

fear for biafla actualisation indeed. another social media bragging has started again. meanwhile the originator is over there in the UK naking akpako with his lolo. sheep without Shepherd.

1 Like

Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by blackbeau1(f): 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
PenisCaP:

Just the way u lack hips.. looking like lizard.
how is that your problem or how does it relate to the topic
Re: Biafra: Anambra Church Declares 40-Day Fasting by PenisCaP: 6:55pm On Oct 26, 2017
blackbeau1:
how is that your problem or how does it relate to the topic

And how is their prayer point ur problem undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Maurice Ampaw: Screaming God's Name During Sex Will Grant You Heaven / Keys For A Happy Marriage- A Christain Perspective / Which One Came To Nigeria First Islam Or Christianity?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.