Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,856 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:49 AM

I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice (3272 Views)

3 Weeks To Wedding & I'm Confused! Please Advise Me / Am So Confused Right Now, Need Serious Advice. / Ex Boyfriend Problem. So Confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Kimcutie: 11:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Go to bed
Not yet time. angry angry angry
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kimcutie:
Not yet time. angry angry angry
Okay
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 12:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Pynkylypz:
Lolz.. Under my bed
angry
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by teesmarth(m): 7:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

nd if I don't reply?
Then we just began, this one is going beyond here o angry

By the way who became so lonely in your world
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2017
teesmarth:
someone understands French. .. nice
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Aniker(f): 8:43am On Oct 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'd like to advice you from the deepest part of my heart...

in case your boyfriend misbehaves, cheats, hits or hurts you, there's always that guy that would treat you rightly, spoil you well, leave romantic heart melting midnight texts on your page so you can wake up to them in the morning and be full of smiles, respect you, shower you with love, care and attention... My dear, I think you're reading the quote of the gentle man who this quoter is talking about grin
Awwwww wow that was a nice piece, thanks
but I don't have a boyfriend and not ready for one
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by teesmarth(m): 8:50am On Oct 27, 2017
Dasherz:

someone understands French. .. nice
Smiles. You were concealing your message.
Use the pm accept button ok undecided
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Aniker:

Awwwww wow that was a nice piece, thanks
but I don't have a boyfriend and not ready for one
we are almost in the same shoes my dear... Just that, I don't have a girlfriend but I'm ready to mingle and even settle down.. embarassed

But at least, with that piece, I've won your heart of friendship right? smiley
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
teesmarth:
Smiles. You were concealing your message. Use the pm accept button ok undecided
hmmm. . check ya mail
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Aniker(f): 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
we are almost in the same shoes my dear... Just that, I don't have a girlfriend but I'm ready to mingle and even settle down.. embarassed

But at least, with that piece, I've won your heart of friendship right? smiley
You sure have, you coined your moniker from the movie "ninja assassin"
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
MrCuteking:

Good afternoon guys, please I have this pretty lady I have been dating for the past 6months. She insisted that there won't be any sex until I pay her bride price. Actually, I love her, so I didn't bring up anything sex all through our courtship. She is perfect, she is everything a man may want in a woman but right now, I'm the most confused human on earth.

We did our traditional marriage last month and finally went down in bed last weekend. the sex was the worst sex I have ever had. Everything about her body is scary. Her pussy is something else. I have never seen such pussy before. It does not have the normal V shape, it is facing downwards, there were various bumps and lumps of flesh inside her pussy and there were traces of hair in unusual places inside the pussy. I can't describe all but everything about her pussy is awkward and strange. Then coming to her breast, she has no nipple on one of the breasts. Only one breast has nipples while the other breast has a big hole in place of nipples. To make matters worse, she moans like a cat. She doesn't moan like normal ladies do moan but like a cat and all through the sex , she closed her eyes.

I use to last up to 30mins but I didn't last up to 5mins due to curiosity. Now I'm not writing you to tell me how to cope with her but I'm writing you to tell me how best to discharge her because the worst mistake I will ever make is to spend the rest of life with her in the name of marriage. Please advice a brother.
u married her for d p***y man
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by newslifeop: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Oh
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:19am On Oct 27, 2017
Benita27:
LMAO grin

If this isn't super story then her vagina and breast may be deformed. She probably used the "No sex before marriage" card to get you committed to the relationship and married thereafter. since traditional marriage has been done, she's your wife. Follow the procedures to get divorced if you can't handle what you found. But where is the love in this marriage?. You could've at least confided in her before coming on here about your dissatisfaction.

This is super story na !!!
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
Aniker:

You sure have, you coined your moniker from the movie "ninja assassin"
damn girl... You are wise! And with that statement, I'm certain you're a movie lover.. perhaps, we could go see the movies sometime if you don't mind smiley
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Aniker(f): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2017
IamRaizo:
damn girl... You are wise! And with that statement, I'm certain you're a movie lover.. perhaps, we could go see the movies sometime if you don't mind smiley

Wow yes I love movies, hopefully one day though!
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Nobody: 9:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Aniker:

Wow yes I love movies, hopefully one day though!
don't worry my dear, you got nothing to fear smiley

We can take it easy... Just follow back.
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Dasherz(f): 9:58am On Oct 27, 2017
teesmarth:

I've replied yhu
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by sauceEEP(m): 11:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Op just copied this fake story from ilaotuu blog angry
Re: I’m So Confused Please I Need Your Advice by Mobsync(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2017
MrCuteking:

Good afternoon guys, please I have this pretty lady I have been dating for the past 6months. She insisted that there won't be any sex until I pay her bride price. Actually, I love her, so I didn't bring up anything sex all through our courtship. She is perfect, she is everything a man may want in a woman but right now, I'm the most confused human on earth.

We did our traditional marriage last month and finally went down in bed last weekend. the sex was the worst sex I have ever had. Everything about her body is scary. Her pussy is something else. I have never seen such pussy before. It does not have the normal V shape, it is facing downwards, there were various bumps and lumps of flesh inside her pussy and there were traces of hair in unusual places inside the pussy. I can't describe all but everything about her pussy is awkward and strange. Then coming to her breast, she has no nipple on one of the breasts. Only one breast has nipples while the other breast has a big hole in place of nipples. To make matters worse, she moans like a cat. She doesn't moan like normal ladies do moan but like a cat and all through the sex , she closed her eyes.

I use to last up to 30mins but I didn't last up to 5mins due to curiosity. Now I'm not writing you to tell me how to cope with her but I'm writing you to tell me how best to discharge her because the worst mistake I will ever make is to spend the rest of life with her in the name of marriage. Please advice a brother.

See as my guy enter one chance. Hole in place of nipples, pussy facing the South Pole and lady moaning like a cat during sex?

Please marry her. The Lord might be trying to test your perseverance. Let me come and be going.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

What Will You Do If A Doctor Does This To Your Wife? / Help I Don't Get Erection With Another Lady Except My Girlfriend / Guys/men Have You Ever Turn Down A Sexual Offer From The Opposite Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.