Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,897 members, 7,802,889 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:51 AM

Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) (46915 Views)

Debt: Comedian Ebiye Reacts After Being Called Out For Buying A Benz On Credit. / Joy Ezenobie Dies: Video Vixen In Davido's Song, Dodo Is Dead / Paul Okoye With A Video Vixen In Bed. Fan Slams Him, He Fires Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by celebsnest(m): 6:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Comedian Ebiye Victor simply known as Ebiye, is engaged!

The comedian, took to his social media page to reveal that he popped..

He then shared photos on his Instagram page from his proposal to Agnes Ejeme who was the lead model in the video for Adekunle Gold‘s hit song “Orente“.

Sharing photos of the moment he popped the question, he wrote;

Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel for you, Glad you’re in my world now @ejeme_agnes#MyOrente �

See photos below;

See more at https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/comedian-ebiye-proposes-girlfriend-agnes-ejeme-vixen-orente-video-photosvideo/

watch the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVcaHR6kB7o

See more at https://www.celebsnest.com.ng/comedian-ebiye-proposes-girlfriend-agnes-ejeme-vixen-orente-video-photosvideo/

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by VoltageDivida(m): 6:59pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congratz to them.

Am waiting to see some pre wedding pix

8 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by kunlesufyan(m): 7:01pm On Oct 26, 2017
He looks really young.

18 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Tamarapetty(f): 8:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
cheesy HML in addy

3 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Secretgis: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2017
See u if dem no do the video nko
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
Tamarapetty:
cheesy HML in addy

Tamara this could have been us but you are being petty by supporting buhari angry angry

6 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Secretgis: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
I don see am
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Ibrahim9090: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
S
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by helphelp: 8:43pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice.
Comedians dey ensure say dem madam fine sha

31 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by ugochukwufrenzy: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
VoltageDivida:
Congratz to them.

Am waiting to see some pre wedding pix
if u post ur own here nko....nigerians would just be behaving like deir president

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
This must be some kind of skit
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by LesbianBoy(m): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nairaland guys i saw Lalas247 yesterday in person

Meeeeeen......

11 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by olamil43: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
lol...

To all guys trying to look good facially without trying to beautify their pockets, I hope you learn from the picture!!

The guy is practically not on the same level with the girl facially, but it is vice versa bank account wise.

Leave beauty for women. Take time to beautify your pocket, and all the beautiful girls in the world shall be added unto you.

107 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Brooke60(f): 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Waoohhhhh
That babe is orente indeed....so beautiful.
Congrats babe

10 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by thesicilian: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nice one
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by kikiwendy(f): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
The lady is beautiful

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by elsse(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Dway ah tripped for this girl in that video ehn.....that video was my dream relationship....wish them HML in advance

4 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by mayweather145: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
SHE IS SO BUETIFUL ND SHE GOT AN HANDSOME GUY TOO. PERFECT MATCH.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Doing it cos the other guy did it

Piss takers
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by congorasta: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
ok

1 Like

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Lastanza: 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Chai, girl so fine

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by tessygirl(f): 8:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
BiafranBushBoy:
lol...

To all guys trying to look good facially without trying to beautify their pockets, I hope you learn from the picture!!

The guy is practically not on the same level with the girl facially, but it is vice versa bank account wise.

Leave beauty for women. Take time to beautify your pocket, and all the beautiful girls in the world shall be added unto you.

See Mr. Advisor. Do you have money? I am only managing you just because of your face. so go sit down with your advice. #Brokeman undecided

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by niggi4life(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
Olboi.... see as d girl fine die!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Unlike 99% of Nairaland girls, Just know if they are extremely pretty they are FAKE and not the REAL THEM

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by rozayx5(m): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
The gal is stunning

Lord deliver us from light skin bombshell shocked

shocked
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Nairaland guys i saw Lalas247 yesterday in person

Meeeeeen......

YOU PRESS AM FOR ME?
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by congorasta: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
mayweather145:

can u swear on it

Is it wrong to propose to your lady in a quiet place,, say in a room. y must it be in a gathering of her friends....

2 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 8:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Brooke60:
Waoohhhhh
That babe is orente indeed....so beautiful.
Congrats babe
very beautiful.
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by BiafranBushBoy: 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
tessygirl:

See Mr. Advisor. Do you have money? I am only managing you just because of your face. so go sit down with your advice. #Brokeman undecided

SMH...
Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by joeeee240(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
mayweather145:

THE GUY NO HANDSOME

4 Likes

Re: Ebiye Victor Proposes To Agnes Ejeme, Vixen In Orente Video (Photos, Video) by KingEbukasBlog(m): 8:51pm On Oct 26, 2017
The girl is very beautiful smiley . But I hope its NOT a comedy skit grin .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Celebrates Somadina Adinma On His Birthday (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Segun Wealth Traditional Wedding (Video, Photos) / Toke Makinwa Signs Endosersment With Mecran (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.