Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:02 AM

Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? (1390 Views)

Should I Have Sexual Relationship With Her? / Guys, Have You Ever Overcome A Sexual Temptation? Share Your Experience / Consequences Of Sexual Relationship With Ladies In Same Building As A Bachelor? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by NEWBIN: 7:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
Share your experiences
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by toyeanlawlah(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Op, maybe you should start by sharing your own. As you know, LEAD BY EXAMPLE!!!
So, we are listening...
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by kingjomezy(m): 8:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
She took my joystick to the coven... I nearly died because I ejaculated all night.... Her fellow witches sha... I don't blame them
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by NEWBIN: 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
kingjomezy:
She took my joystick to the coven... I nearly died because I ejaculated all night.... Her fellow witches sha... I don't blame them

I don't get u
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by twentyk(m): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Winch bawo.....
Besides hw you wanna take know she a winch?she go plaster am for forehead or what...remember say fine girls no dey dey naija winch na old woman with dirty,black teeth kinda winch we get....

Op winch or,,iya oshogbo ni
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Safiaa(f): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
Loool
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yes Ladyjumong
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Headlesschicken(m): 9:27pm On Oct 26, 2017
grin Nufin we wouldn't c on nairaland....
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
Yes Ladyjumong
grin grin grin
u knw u are free to talk all the trash u want.
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ladyjumong:
grin grin grin

u knw u are free to talk all the trash u want.
why so salty babylove
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
why so salty babylove
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Ladyjumong:
nice one, bye girl
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Ladyjumong(f): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
ChiefPiiko:
nice one, bye girl
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by dkronicle(m): 10:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yes. In my yr1, mehn this witch had the right curves.
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Nobody: 8:34am On Oct 27, 2017
Lalasticlala

We need inputs.
Re: Have You Been In A Sexual Relationship With A Witch Before? by Angelofsongs(f): 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
With a wizard, yes.

(1) (Reply)

Easy Topface Sign Up- Register Topface Account | Create Topface Account / My Boyfriend Is Having Issues With His Sexual Sensitivity. / Be Uploading Pixs Of MY Black Mamba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.