Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,940 members, 7,806,719 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Seeking For Direction To Victoria Island From Ojoya - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Seeking For Direction To Victoria Island From Ojoya (468 Views)

What Victoria Island Looks Like In 2020 (pics, Video) / Urgently Looking For Direction From Mile 2 To Ikoyi / Help!!!!!! Urgent!!!! How Do I Get To Victoria Island From Alagbado, Kola B/s (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Seeking For Direction To Victoria Island From Ojoya by danieleneh: 8:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Please nairalanders I am not familiar with the terrain of Lagos I stay at Alhaji Smooth street Ojota and I need directions to 635 Akin Adesola Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Gt bank to be precise. Please if anyone can help me with directions to the place via public transport and the charges I will appreciate. God bless you all in anticipation to your response.

(1) (Reply)

Question About Renewing Nigerian Passport / Visiting Nigeria / Taking About Countries Of World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.