Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,306 members, 7,780,723 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:44 PM

Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt (32281 Views)

Protest Against Closure Of Mbaka’s Adoration Ministries In Enugu (video) / Omega Power Ministries (OPM) Empowers Rehabilitated Sex Workers (Photos) / Bishop Sam Zuga Gifts A Lincoln Navigator To Abdullahi Amanabo, Muslim Kogi King (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by PrettyCrystal: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
A poor widow whose husband happens to be a lecture at the University of Port-Harcourt, Rivers state before he died - has been given a reason to smile again. The woman was the latest Lincoln Navigator by the Omega Power Ministries (OPM) which she sold for 7 million and used the money to start business.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/church-gives-woman-latest-lincoln-navigator-death-husband-photos.html

1 Like

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by PrettyCrystal: 9:17pm On Oct 26, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by iamJ(m): 9:18pm On Oct 26, 2017
this problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who dey drive this bus again? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

#No Filter Attitude

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Bibors(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
The grammar threw me off balance, please someone should explain.

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by sarrki(m): 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Bibors:
The grammar threw me off balance, please someone should explain.

Grammar or drama ?

2 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
What will the "POOR" widow use that big SUV for

22 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by sarrki(m): 9:20pm On Oct 26, 2017
Why not money equivalent ?

Omega ministry ?

Mr Two some

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
iamJ:
this problem cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Who dey drive this bus again? cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Lies that bus is not worth more than 900k

#No Filter Attitude
last one that you bought was how much
Omo Igbo radarada

16 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Evablizin(f): 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2017
Congrats
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by iamJ(m): 9:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
bamidelee:

Omo Igbo radarada
checked olx, shut up

I'm yoruba shut up

#No Filter Attitude

9 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by amunkita(m): 9:28pm On Oct 26, 2017
CaptainJeffry:
What will the "POOR" widow use that big SUV for

sarrki:
Why not money equivalent ?

Omega ministry ?

Mr Two some

Read nd digest before typing, it would help you in future... she converted it for 7 million..

Lastly, the pastor would not have given her 7 million knowing he has fleet of cars he could give out, so that u do the needful...

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by PenisCaP: 9:29pm On Oct 26, 2017
Hmm i smell something meaty.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thank God she sold it and started business with the money. Ma, may the good God bless and prosper you....AMEN!!

2 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2017
giving a Lincoln to a poor widow.....does that make any sense poor widow cant afford to fuel the outdated navigator. its like creating problems for the poor woman na. why cant they just help her get a viable business so that she can cater for the deceased children? thank God she sold it.

4 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Spylord48: 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2017
She sold the latest version of Lincoln Navigator for #7m?
Chai some car dealers are wicked o.
but the church no try at all.They should have given her the money instead of the car. Giving out car to someone isn't the problem, the problem is who will fuel the car for the person if the person doesn't have anything else doing?

1 Like

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Oledia(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thank God for her.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by amunkita(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
shervydman:
giving a Lincoln to a poor widow.....does that make any sense poor widow cant afford to fuel the outdated navigator. its like creating problems for the poor woman na. why cant they just help her get a viable business so that she can cater for the deceased children? thank God she sold it.

When you participated on MTN promo of winning a plane, were u expecting to fly the plane to ur village If u had won

18 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by eagleonearth(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
I was watching the channel live the day she was given this gift. She cried herself to weakness becuase of the uncommon gesture from the pastor. So many real pastors still do it. And an ignorant somebody will come here and say it was tithe and offering that was used to buy that car. If it was so, he would not give it out to her.

Meanwhile: All the atheists on this thread, Why you dey shook eye for wetin no qwonsyn you.

Jesus is Lord!

8 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by asawanathegreat(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sell it and make good use of d money for life my dear.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by asawanathegreat(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
Sell it and make good use of d money for your life my dear.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Kobicove(m): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
I hope she sells the car and uses the money for something more useful to her
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Maski87: 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2017
Yeah in exchange for seex.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by crisycent: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Who will buy this junk for 7m?

3 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Ndy1919: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2017
Wow praise God.. Hallelujah, can someone tell me where to download gospel songs... God bless you
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by tollytexy(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
na the car she won chop
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
amunkita:

When you participated on MTN promo of winning a plane, were u expecting to fly the plane to ur village If u had won
when u participated on MTN promo of winning a plane......who the fvck is this?? who told u I participated in ur sh!t?
if I ever participate in that sh!t, believe me, I have a plan for it unlike a free gift that will cost a poor widow at the long run. the woman is even sensible than you with this ur reasoning.
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by joystickextend1(m): 9:48pm On Oct 26, 2017
Good one.... but thats a real Gas Guzzler

Meanwhile guys check out my profile for your extender products
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by olamil43: 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2017
get the best prices from different stores on [url]quickfinda.com[/url]
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by eagleonearth(m): 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
tollytexy:
na the car she won chop
read before you comment. Fp no be award

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by lonelydora: 9:50pm On Oct 26, 2017
Thank God i saw the part they said she sold it amd started business
Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2017
bamidelee:

Omo Igbo radarada
grin

5 Likes

Re: Widow Gets Lincoln Navigator From Omega Power Ministries In Port Harcourt by adeniyi55: 9:53pm On Oct 26, 2017
sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady Narrates Her Scary Experience With An Invisible Man In Lagos / No Anambra Man Would Let An Enugu Man Be President” – Rev Fr. Mbaka / Man Threatens To Quit Daystar Church Over Top Member's Support For Gay Rights

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.