Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,183 members, 7,807,596 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent (25552 Views)

Covenant University Increases Tuition For New Students / Sokoto State University Increases Tuition By 100%, Gives Students 7Day Ultimatum / UNILORIN Increases Tuition Fee By More Than 100%’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by bopm: 4:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
this country is a huge joke and scam, tomorrow nw they will join strike.
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
activistjohnny:
what are you trying to explain here hmmm. why can't FG make the university tuition to be free? As it stand it is still the poor masses that will suffer for it. what's the essence of spending that huge amount and still roaming around the street. so so pathetic situation we find our self. as far as am concern, increment in the fees doesn't raise the standard of the school. but only increase the level of corruption of the school management.

if you want 'free education', like they have in Denmark and Germany, better be prepared to pay half your salary in taxes for the privilege.

Money does not grow on trees.
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by IamtherealRita(f): 5:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
enemyofprogress:
for your mind now you don talk abi?did you consider the poor people in the country before coming here to form rich man pikin?I no blame you

How old are you
Don't you think you should be in the children section of Nairaland
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by enemyofprogress: 6:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
IamtherealRita:
[/size]

[size=11pt]How old are you
Don't you think you should be in the children section of Nairaland
while you should be in the methuselah section. E pain am die tongue tongue
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by begwong: 6:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hope the government has increased the workers salary too by same percentage?
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by jide219(m): 7:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
I don't know if some ppl are born stupid or foolish ,can't u read,d sch fees is for fresh students but there normal fee was increased from 95k to 130 but dere acceptance fees and d rest was what made it to be 200+ while old student will continue to pay d old school fee and was not affected by d increment

1 Like

Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by sapientia(m): 7:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
No salary increment.

This will break a lot of families. Things will never be the same for some youths that was their last opportunity yo get educated, some might end up being miserable for the rest of their lives cos one man forgot our only hope in Nigeria now is Education.

If the Gov and state house knows that in the next 10 years, they would have recovered educationally by this one time careless greedy irational decision.
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by Azam101: 7:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
does it guaranteed automatic employment after NYSC programs?
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by missyb08(f): 8:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
I'm so glad I'm outta the school.
Sorry to the fresh students.
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by Mediapace: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
IamtherealRita:
This is a very good development, Primary school and secondary school fees should be increased. I am in total support of fees increase and proper education for the serious minded.

Omo irankiran,omo irole aye

E be like say na your papa be the VC for the school

Only God knows how animals gained access to this forum sef lipsrsealed undecided
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 27, 2017
missyb08:
I'm so glad I'm outta the silly school. Awon werey, wetin dem dey teach sef. Nah to borrow lecturers from other skuls.
Enu re ni o pa o, missyb? Come to whatsapp Jare.
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by Bakerdav: 10:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Pls they should go on strike ls,this is too much
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by bizhop01: 11:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by Hollex01(m): 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Uniosun should please reconsider the issue of increasing school fees. Not all parents can afford this. especially in the current economic situation we are in the country now.please reconsider.......
Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by IamtherealRita(f): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
Mediapace:

[s]Omo irankiran,omo irole aye

E be like say na your papa be the VC for the school

Only God knows how animals gained access to this forum sef[/s] lipsrsealed undecided

Nairaland resident Zombie

tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UNIOSUN Increases Tuition Fees By 140 Percent by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 29, 2017
When is uniosun likely to resume

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have A Talent And I Don't Want This To Die Inside Of Me / ABSU vs MOUAU: Hilarious Tweets!! ! / Naughty Things You Did In Primary School

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.