Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,017 members, 7,799,469 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. (3426 Views)

I Cheated On My Husband, Should I Tell Him / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him / Adeniyi Akintola Steps Down: I'm Sad & I Feel Cheated, But I'll Listen To Tinubu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by MyNewJackeT: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2017
A police man just bought my wife two jeeps, and I'm beginning to wonder if he's dating my wife,I had been sick for sometime and was hospitalized outside the country for three months.

I love my wife so much I met her when she was very young back when I was in the military, but now I just realized that maybe she has been cheating on me.

how could she do this to me. this is a disgrace to me considering that I have bought her everything that she has ever asked me for.

I sued the policeman to court and he said the two cars that my wife is driving he bought it for her, and my wife has denied but he has shown proof, I don't know what else this policeman has done,it seems he's trying to blackmail her after making love to her while I was sick and hospitalized.

please what should I do now.

It is two Prado jeeps

7 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by jumobi1(m): 10:19pm On Oct 26, 2017
Mr. President! All is well.

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Amberon11: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2017
embarassed
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by MyNewJackeT: 10:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
Amberon11:
embarassed

meaning what I need help
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by ipobarecriminals: 10:36pm On Oct 26, 2017
sad leave her b4 God leave u.
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by MyNewJackeT: 10:45pm On Oct 26, 2017
no please help
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by DonBobes(m): 11:26pm On Oct 26, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
A police man just bought my wife two jeeps, and I'm beginning to wonder if he's dating my wife,I had been sick for sometime and was hospitalized outside the country for three months.

I love my wife so much I met her when she was very young, but now I just realized that maybe she has been cheating on me.

how could she do this to me. this is a disgrace to me considering that I have bought her everything that she has ever asked me for.

I sued the policeman to court and he said the two cars that my wife is driving he bought it for her, and my wife has denied but he has shown proof, I don't know what else this policeman has done,it seems he's trying to blackmail her after making love to her while I was sick and hospitalized.

It is two Prado jeeps

Am quoting u to draw ur attention.
Let's not jump into conclusions early. D police man might want to just blackmail her to mak u leave her.
In my advice: if possible try seeing d police man in question face to face. U r a man. N confirm if he really had sex(not love making lik u sed. For Singles its sex, for couples its love making) and wat evidence as he to proof dat. Der u will know n from der u go to ur wife . Sit her down and talk to her. Ask her how she got d jeeps. Ask her so many things disturbing ur mind and confusing ur mind about her infidelity.
Wen done go to d hotels he normally takes her to. N confirm too. because for him to buy her jeeps it shows he is not just doing it, but constantly doing it.
Wen its confirmed dat she's bn cheating in ur absence. See her family and tell dem too. Discuss about ur next actions.
Run for ur life and divorce her. For this it is biblical. D bible frowns against infidelity in marriages and it even sed in infidelity if u wish u can divorce.
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Opakangallant: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nairaland has gone to the dogs.

The intelligent ones have all gone.. Only mor.ons left creating useless threads devoid of sense.
Shame!

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by woodrow(m): 11:57pm On Oct 26, 2017
Nobody bought your wife two jeeps jare,go and prepare for your post utme you this boy,it's too late for you to be awake .real men are having dinner with buhari in the villa you are here ranting about a wife that you don't even have.radarada..in jenifa's voice

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by tuscani: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2017
DonBobes:

Let's not jump into conclusions early. D police man might want to just blackmail her to mak u leave her.
In my advice: if possible try seeing d police man in question face to face. U r a man. N confirm if he really had sex(not love making lik u sed. For Singles its sex, for couples its love making) and wat evidence as he to proof dat. Der u will know n from der u go to ur wife . Sit her down and talk to her. Ask her how she got d jeeps. Ask her so many things disturbing ur mind and confusing ur mind about her infidelity.
Wen done go to d hotels he normally takes her to. N confirm too. because for him to buy her jeeps it shows he is not just doing it, but constantly doing it.
Wen its confirmed dat she's bn cheating in ur absence. See her family and tell dem too. Discuss about ur next actions.
Run for ur life and divorce her. For this it is biblical. D bible frowns against infidelity in marriages and it even sed in infidelity if u wish u can divorce.
easy, this is only a subtle reference to Aisha, IGP and Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by MONITZ: 1:59am On Oct 27, 2017
I don't believe this story a bit.which Nigerian policeman would buy a woman two jeeps?those tight-fisted morons who love bribe more than life itself..
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by dealslip(f): 4:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Lol! You guys are not getting the gist. He is referring to the Aisha Buhari/IGP/Senator Misau's brouhaha as regards the jeeps supposedly bought for Aisha by the inspector general of the Nigerian police. The OP is Buhari

4 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by encryptjay(m): 4:32am On Oct 27, 2017
dealslip:
Lol! You guys are not getting the gist. He is referring to the Aisha Buhari/IGP/Senator Misau's brouhaha as regards the jeeps supposedly bought for Aisha by the inspector general of the Nigerian police. The OP is Buhari
You're smart, it's no coincidence that the topic was created in politics section.

3 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by MyNewJackeT: 6:53am On Oct 27, 2017
the section
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by dnawah(m): 7:05am On Oct 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

I love my wife so much I met her when she was very young, but now I just realized that maybe she has been cheating on me.

It is two Prado jeeps
you leave her in the other room,she is now used to it.
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by bloodmoneyspita: 7:09am On Oct 27, 2017
hahahaha

hahahaha

this is serious, Oga bubu na you be that grin

2 Likes

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Lagbaja01(m): 7:15am On Oct 27, 2017
Dear op, sss fall on you.

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Sleekydee(m): 7:42am On Oct 27, 2017
MONITZ:
I don't believe this story a bit.which Nigerian policeman would buy a woman two jeeps?those tight-fisted morons who love bribe more than life itself..

u rili shud pay more attention to local/Nigerian news
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Sleekydee(m): 7:44am On Oct 27, 2017
op don't u HV d well-being of over 160m citizens to worry abt?

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by pointblank247(m): 9:11am On Oct 27, 2017
human beings.........
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by fellowman: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
DonBobes:

so you bought into this crap
the idiot is making gest of Aisha buhari

1 Like

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by DonBobes(m): 10:15am On Oct 27, 2017
bamidelee:

Thanks for letting me know on time.
Nagode

Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by MyNewJackeT: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
bamidelee:

no one is making jest of anyone here
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by balaclava: 11:50am On Oct 27, 2017
What r u waiting for?
Abi u get jeep b4?

2 jeeps?
Thank ur stars it's not 1.
1 for u, 1 for ur wife.

Solved
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by MyNewJackeT: 6:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
life
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Caseless: 6:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:
no please help
kick her out.
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 7:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Opakangallant:
Nairaland has gone to the dogs.

The intelligent ones have all gone.. Only mor.ons left creating useless threads devoid of sense.
Shame!
It might even get worse. Some of us are really enduring the forum now. In fact another stronger hack might not be a bad idea.
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by MyNewJackeT: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
JohnXcel:
It might even get worse. Some of us are really enduring the forum now. In fact another stronger hack might not be a bad idea.

who are you gonna hack
Re: Please Help Me, My Wife Just Cheated On Me. by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
MyNewJackeT:

who are you gonna hack
You, I'll hack your stupid brain angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again / Coronavirus: ‘many Men Wish Me Death’- President Muhammad Buhari(video). / 2023: It's The Turn Of Southeast Based On Equity, Fair Play - Senator Umar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.