Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,048 members, 7,799,551 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? (830 Views)

British Igbos : Do You Feel Biafran Or Nigerian? / What Was Nnamdi Kanus Occupation Before Returning? / Will Nnamdi Kanu Die This Month See This Prophet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by mekaboy(m): 10:39pm On Oct 26, 2017
Kanu who strongly believes in biafra, should have nothing to do with the British that merged biafrans with Nigeria.

But surprisingly, he chose to be a British citizen. Not only that, he made sure his son is born there.

So I am asking the biafran supporters, what country citizen, their leaders son will be.

1 Like

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by letusbepieces: 10:40pm On Oct 26, 2017
[s]
mekaboy:
Kanu who strongly believes in biafra, should have nothing to do with the British that merged biafrans with Nigeria.

But surprisingly, he chose to be a British citizen. Not only that, he made sure his son is born there.

So I am asking the biafran supporters, what country citizen, their leaders son will be.
[/s]

Go and ask ur fada.

4 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by loveth360(f): 11:54pm On Oct 26, 2017
let me ask......

2 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by mekaboy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Lol. Biafrans u don't know which country your leaders son will be a citizen of.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by CrtlAltDel: 10:12pm On Oct 27, 2017
mekaboy:

Very valid question…… .watch the hypocrites shift goal post or post insults grin grin grin
www.nairaland.com/attachments/5747986_capture_jpeg6d0ce43c2e6495dc5ba7597dd3872afd

4 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by devindevin2000: 11:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
mekaboy:
[s]Kanu who strongly believes in biafra, should have nothing to do with the British that merged biafrans with Nigeria.

So I am asking the biafran supporters, what country citizen, their leaders son will be. [/s]

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by Nobody: 1:14am On Oct 28, 2017
Check where all the children of your so called Nigerian leaders were borne and get back to Me.
Then We'll discuss.
Hypocrisy doesn't pay.

2 Likes

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by HeGeMon(m): 1:41am On Oct 28, 2017
The one that f*****d your mother rite?
letusbepieces:
[s][/s]

Go and ask ur fada.

1 Like

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by aribisala0(m): 2:01am On Oct 28, 2017
[quote author=devindevin2000 post=61836417][/quote]

Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by mekaboy(m): 3:38pm On Feb 15, 2019
Lol. Mugus.
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
letusbepieces:
[s][/s]

Go and ask ur fada.

Mekaboy, see how your folks insult you because of a cowardly lunatic scammer? You need to become an honorary Yoruba man asap and dump your region of origin. Nothing flowing out of there but hatred and prejudice against others. I will even conduct the transition ceremony for you where we rename you Adekunle. After two years you are in Lagos House of Rep Desmond Elliot-style grin grin
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by haffaze777(m): 3:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oshigun:

Mekaboy, see how your folks insult you because of a cowardly lunatic scammer? You need to become an honorary Yoruba man asap and dump your region of origin. Nothing flowing out of there but hatred and prejudice against others. I will even conduct the transition ceremony for you where we rename you Adekunle. After two years you are in Lagos House of Rep Desmond Elliot-style grin grin

We will give him abaja tribal mark as well or gombogrin
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Feb 15, 2019
haffaze777:

We will give him abaja tribal mark as well or gombogrin

My brother, initiation rites no easy sha. He will have to take the middle name of Musiliu or Kamoru also. Attend Church and Mosque too every day for 2 months. And of course carry nice and big Cow come my house. grin grin grin
Re: Will Nnamdi Kanus Son Be Biafran Or British? by haffaze777(m): 11:46pm On Feb 15, 2019
Oshigun:

My brother, initiation rites no easy sha. He will have to take the middle name of Musiliu or Kamoru also. Attend Church and Mosque too every day for 2 months. And of course carry nice and big Cow come my house. grin grin grin

kamoru will be okay for him

(1) (Reply)

Ozubulu Church: Police Unveil Suspected Killers / The Bobrisky Culture.......the Advent Of Immoral(gay) And Weird Lifestyle In Nig / A Touching, Powerful Song That Has Awakened Over 20 Million Igbos Worldwide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.