Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,137 members, 7,780,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:00 AM

Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country (4612 Views)

RECAP: BREAKING: There'll Be War If They Rig This Election, Says Uche Secondus / 'There Will Be War If They Rig This Election' - Uche Secondus / Fani-Kayode: "There Will Be War If Governor Ortom Is Killed" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by updatechange(m): 9:45am On Oct 27, 2017
nNEOo:

hw APC will come 4 ur HEAD

cheesy cheesy
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by EmmySparky(m): 9:50am On Oct 27, 2017
lol abeg make i laugh...war for bubu...or war for 9ja...abeg wats the next topic joor...
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by 9jii(m): 10:01am On Oct 27, 2017
achi4u:
Are you a proud Nigeria?
You are saying another thing, while you're mind is telling you that you can't even defend your council area.

Your country is a joke and not worth dying for.

Na only you sabi wetin 'B' stand for.
I can't get this trash here
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by oparajicheta: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2017
With out minding the killings of Igbos, I will go to war to defend any Nigerian. I knw that we are one people, even though our northern brothers love to kill, God will change their hearts soon just like the current prince of Saudi Arebia
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by zeestone99(m): 10:22am On Oct 27, 2017
Even if I'm an American, I cannot go to war for America, nonsense, can't sum1 just enjoy life n die wen old in peace.
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Baboski4real(m): 10:23am On Oct 27, 2017
orunto27:
Sheol. Monkey pox will kill them.

This is the more reason why people must start thinking of other alternative to all this vegetables.
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Nobody: 10:44am On Oct 27, 2017
they never fit defend their citizens that were killed outside their country na this president we go defend
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by mecussey(m): 11:26am On Oct 27, 2017
nNEOo:
Ok straight to the question!
Will you go to war if our current president or his vice is murdered outside this country?
What will happen to nigeria that will prompt you to defend her.
Let hear your thoughts'-driven opinions

Cc: lalasticlala

I cannot go to war for Sudan, I am a Nigerian
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:43am On Oct 27, 2017
orunto27:
If I sent him there and he was mutilated, I would go to war.
thread closed no more kwomentz
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:56am On Oct 27, 2017
mecussey:

I cannot go to war for Sudan, I am a Nigerian
yay! It is finish ...make person borrow me that tinubu obj meme abeg
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 11:58am On Oct 27, 2017
oparajicheta:
With out minding the killings of Igbos, I will go to war to defend any Nigerian. I knw that we are one people, even though our northern brothers love to kill, God will change their hearts soon just like the current prince of Saudi Arebia

mr soldier ordinary southy the kill us anyhw waten u don do
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by thundafire: 12:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
I will congratulate them with castles
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by hakanai(m): 12:16pm On Oct 27, 2017
Regardless of how people feel it would obviously lead to a confrontation or conflict escalating if its not managed well. Being that it's not about Him but about the presidency of Nigeria the highest seat. Its an insult for any nation to do that. For people saying its nothing and a welcome development. Letting that slide amounts to be ready to accept it happening again to whoever comes to the position be it a good leader or not.

So protecting it is a natural way of discouraging an attempt so foolish. Also being that the organs for declaration are in a circle that will not think like most on NL. The Security organs, Fed-exe., NASS, Elders, supports etc Will not accept such in the name of Nigeria...
It easier saying nothing will happen.Than if it happens. undecided
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 1:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
hakanai:
Regardless of how people feel it would obviously lead to a confrontation or conflict escalating if its not managed well. Being that it's not about Him but about the presidency of Nigeria the highest seat. Its an insult for any nation to do that. For people saying its nothing and a welcome development. Letting that slide amounts to be ready to accept it happening again to whoever comes to the position be it a good leader or not.

So protecting it is a natural way of discouraging an attempt so foolish. Also being that the organs for declaration are in a circle that will not think like most on NL. The Security organs, Fed-exe., NASS, Elders, supports etc Will not accept such in the name of Nigeria...
i did nt say donald trump oh . . . I said buhari.
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by hoodmenconcept(m): 2:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
nNEOo:

we're talking about a whole president of your country here are u nt a patriot?

lol... a bi wereh n se wereh eleyi ni.. a whole president ko, a odd president ni
if his wife and kids will front the war.. then we shall see until then
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nigerians,we are the happiest people alive;we don't go to war...We are a peace loving people...We only faaji and do Owambe...Thats what we will do
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Nobody: 2:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
hakanai:

your point,valid...right now,Nigerians are disenchanted so only faaji go happen.
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Nobody: 2:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
hakanai:

Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Manspeaks(m): 4:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Not that we would want to go to war with anybody, but the Northerners would fight the war here by accusing the Soutgerners of killing their demigod.
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by nNEOo(m): 6:09am On Oct 28, 2017
Manspeaks:
Not that we would want to go to war with anybody, but the Northerners would fight the war here by accusing the Soutgerners of killing their demigod.
lol these low-bred amajiris
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by Nobody: 6:14am On Oct 28, 2017
nNEOo:
Lalasticlala come oh it seems so far ppl dont give a Bleep about this country
lmao
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by tartar9(m): 12:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
What is wrong with general buhari dying for his country
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by xelly: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bros, the country done finish plans make I start to give thanksgiving. I wish Maina, Babachir, Dazieni, and the other thieves will be among.
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by eposho: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
When will this be reality?
Re: Can You U Go To War If Our Current President Is Killed Outside This Country by illicit(m): 6:31am On Aug 26, 2020
I will thank the country

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trump Orders Buhari To Go Back Home And Sign Rejected Trade Agreement / May 29 Hand-over: Trouble as CCB Moves Against Buhari’s Ministers, Ex- Govs / Aisha Yesufu Seems To Be Regretting Attacking Nnamdi Kanu - See Her Twits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.