Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,260 members, 7,780,571 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:38 PM

This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You (48621 Views)

Ladies That Wear Pant And Tight Under Their Dresses. Right Or Wrong? / Check Out This Lady Shoes | Can You Rock 'em / Photos Of A Lady Wearing Tight, Ripped Denim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by mhizsuzzy(f): 8:40am On Oct 27, 2017
Totally disagree with op. Most models do not have them.

It is genetic either from one or the parents or past fore fathers. has nothing to do with tight shoes.
No one wears tight shoes 24 hrs and bones doesn't shift like that except due to fracture. Ossified bones does bend that much except due to dislocation from the interphalangal joint.

I think it can also be caused by IUP (IntraUterine Pressure) where by the pressure of the uterus on the foetus tilts it to one side. Grouped into degree of extreme pressure during birth to mild one

My thoughts though
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by oputa1: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
I tot dz stuffed​

was just a natural xumfn

Miss information, this thing is natural
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by samsam2019: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
andymofia:
It's actually what poverty can do to you. If you get money why you go buy tight shoe? You will definitely buy your size. Tight shoe is usually 'brother dash me'

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by TEYA: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2017
andymofia:
It's actually what poverty can do to you. If you get money why you go buy tight shoe? You will definitely buy your size. Tight shoe is usually 'brother dash me'
Guy, your bad mouth no get part 2!
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Sunmolar(m): 8:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Tight shoes is not only the cause. I played football with my right foot and I constantly use that side of my toes to hit the ball. Later I started feeling pain on the side of the big toe every time I hit the ball,then it got swollen with that burge.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by samsam2019: 8:50am On Oct 27, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Totally disagree with op. Most models do not have them.

It is genetic either from one or the parents or past fore fathers. has nothing to do with tight shoes.
No one wears tight shoes 24 hrs and bones doesn't shift like that except due to fracture. Ossified bones does bend that much except due to dislocation from the interphalangal joint.

I think it can also be caused by IUP (IntraUterine Pressure) where by the pressure of the uterus on the foetus tilts it to one side. Grouped into degree of extreme pressure during birth to mild one

My thoughts though
I'm not saying you're not right. But do you know human evolve according to what happens around them?

I'm sure you know it's possible to have a child with it naturally if your feet had been disfigured and it got coded into your DNA
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Talkwell: 8:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Sunmolar:
Tight shoes is not only the cause. I played football with my right foot and I constantly use that side of my toes to hit the ball. Later I started feeling pain on the side of the big toe every time I hit the ball,then it got swollen with that burge.
If you still dey feel pain,go see doctor ASAP
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Dumdumfashion(f): 8:55am On Oct 27, 2017
andymofia:
grin grin
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Gomd: 8:58am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=VoltageDivida post=61811300]I wondered why most ladies will wear high *hills* to occasions but end up wearing slippers back.

Hills Ko... Valley ni
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by AlanSugar(m): 8:59am On Oct 27, 2017
doughziay:

Op, put graphic pics abeg

The last pics looks like a turkey.

Hmm, the graphic artists are here again! Una wehdon ooh!

1 Like

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Sunmolar(m): 9:02am On Oct 27, 2017
Talkwell:
If you still dey feel pain,go see doctor ASAP
No thanks.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by doughziay: 9:04am On Oct 27, 2017
AlanSugar:

Hmm, the graphic artists are here again! Una wehdon ooh!
Lol No be lie brother.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by holysaint1(m): 9:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Titto93:
Why should shoe manufacturers make shoes in V-shape while our feet are in U-shape

food for thought...
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Pappyto: 9:07am On Oct 27, 2017
Jointhemiltons2:
Ehya. Buh next time tho don't quote me if my abbreviations sickens you.
Just scroll past it because madam am sure I write better English than you. Bye Felicia
with your am instead of I'm? keep wallowing in ignorance.

1 Like

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by AlanSugar(m): 9:08am On Oct 27, 2017
doughziay:

Lol
No be lie brother.

Hahahaha, una de in order oo, nothing do una.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by logica(m): 9:09am On Oct 27, 2017
Green222:
It's not true. All those are natural. For how long will a shoe tight one to cause that deformity? Every tight shoe use to loosen up within a week
Really?
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by sonnie10: 9:10am On Oct 27, 2017
virjay:
Is not true. I know so many people including women that have similar leg and had never wore cover shoes.

Those ones are different. They are called hammer toes. Bunion is mostly caused by tight shoes.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by andymofia(m): 9:13am On Oct 27, 2017
TEYA:

Guy, your bad mouth no get part 2!

lol, bros na true na

1 Like

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by sonnie10: 9:13am On Oct 27, 2017
Sunmolar:

Bros, goggle subluxation
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by donqx: 9:15am On Oct 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Psoul(m): 9:17am On Oct 27, 2017
Stop wearing those tight shoes. It kills your toes.

Just like wearing ur belt too tight on ur waist especially women. It makes ur tummy big. The skin that is supposed to stretch downwards evenly is forced to start growing upward and saggy.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by VoltageDivida(m): 9:19am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Gomd post=61813338][/quote]
It's a mistake oo, I actually meant to type *mountan*
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by VoltageDivida(m): 9:21am On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=Gomd post=61813338][/quote]
It's a mistake oo, I actually meant to type MOUNTAIN
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Nobody: 9:23am On Oct 27, 2017
dis one jus FAINT me

Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by afm4ever(m): 9:31am On Oct 27, 2017
hmmm
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Nobody: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2017
I don't think all cases are shoe related.
Some people are born with the tendency, shoe or no shoe.
hereditary in some cases I have seen.
hope it can be corrected if noticed earlier.
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:42am On Oct 27, 2017
samsam2019:
I'm not saying you're not right. But do you know human evolve according to what happens around them?

I'm sure you know it's possible to have a child with it naturally if your feet had been disfigured and it got coded into your DNA
Don't think so
Someone who acquired some defect do not transmit to offspring except it is genetic.. as in amputation
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by samsam2019: 9:45am On Oct 27, 2017
mhizsuzzy:

Don't think so
Someone who acquired some defect do not transmit to offspring except it is genetic.. as in amputation
what happens around us get written into our DNA little by little. If it goes on for long it becomes permanent in the DNA.

Evolution is real. Reason why some people have wisdom tooth and some people don't
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by Venymen(m): 9:49am On Oct 27, 2017
MaryBenn:
Those of you saying it's not true, do yourself a favor and read more on it undecided
What you don't know, is bigger than you
dats just anoda lie,bunion or onion is natural
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by God2man(m): 9:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Learning new things
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by CakezbyMarie: 10:04am On Oct 27, 2017
Wow shocked
Re: This Is What Tight Shoes Can Do To You by nduchucks: 10:08am On Oct 27, 2017
Queenlovely:
A client of mine opened up to me that the Bunion is what makes his girlfriend unattractive. I have never heard of bunion until now.
He complain that his own wife Won't be a disfigured person. He would love to marry her but don't want to regret later. I let him just talk without interruption. The lady in question doesn't know it was the Bunion that is at the centre of his change in attitude. I told him to come back tomorrow.
Bunion is caused by tight shoes. Uncomfortable shoes with no allowance. The big toe tilt towards the next toe.

Bunion is also symptomatic of an early onset of Gout. What may be misconstrued as bunion may very well be the build-up of uric acid from high purine foods.

Low purine diet should probably be included in a treatment regime.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hairstylist Transformed A Bald Woman To Someone With Fully Grown Hair (photos) / What's Your Take On Ladies With Nose Rings? / Who Knows About Dis Cream-secrets Jennifer Lopez(pink Rose Exclusive)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.