Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,954 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic (21933 Views)

Toyin Tomato Causes Stir At Shoprite After Her Daughter Was Molested (Video) / Adegbola Toyin Tomato Celebrates 60th Birthday (Photos) / Davido Become Ambassador Of Travelbeta - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by kobo123: 6:59am On Oct 27, 2017
Nollywood actors, Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun now Faitha Williams are been made the ambassador of Olokun Festival Foundation. The actors were been decorated by the new Aare ona kakanfo of Yorubaland aare Gani Adams,

Olokun Festival is the name of annual cultural festivals in Nigeria celebrated throughout Yorubaland by various Yoruba people groups, and also by the Edo. In the Yoruba Language, Okun means Sea, while Osa means Lagoon (enclosed sea). Olokun is the goddess/god of the sea, while Olosa also known as Osara is the Goddess of the lagoon and estuaries.

See photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/mr-latintoyin-tomatofaitha-balogun-becomes-ambassador-olokun-festival-foundation/

1 Share

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by NaijaCelebrity: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2017
Congratulation
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by itspzpics(m): 7:16am On Oct 27, 2017
wow.... nice one

can this be true or just a movie scene

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lfJLHBawiPU&feature=youtu.be
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Larrey(f): 8:16am On Oct 27, 2017
@op, shola sobowale is toyin tomato while she is toyin asewo to re mecca or you call her toyin adegbola

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by GidifeedNews: 8:20am On Oct 27, 2017
you are wrong her IG name is Yeye Toyin Tomato
Larrey:
@op, shola sobowale is toyin tomato while she is toyin asewo to re mecca or you call her toyin adegbola
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by juman(m): 8:24am On Oct 27, 2017
I wonder exactly what they would be doing as ambassador of the festival.

5 Likes

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by sunnysunny69(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Good for them, promoting our culture . grin grin grin

13 Likes

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by ayorhmeeday(m): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
hmmmn...
nice one.
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Funkybabee(f): 10:46am On Oct 27, 2017
Toyin tomato is different from this one oo

2 Likes

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by itiswellandwell: 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmmm. Just wondering what their duties are. Congrats to them anyway.

Check my signature for your quality full capacity powerbank

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by SojiCash(m): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
Issokay
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Xcelinteriors(f): 10:47am On Oct 27, 2017
I sell and install window blinds, check my signature
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by kolafolabi(m): 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice to them

2 Likes

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Nobody: 10:48am On Oct 27, 2017
ok oooooooo......

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by scholes0(m): 10:49am On Oct 27, 2017
Olokin innit

Waawu so Mr Aare ona Kakanfo is already confering titles on people ?
That was fast.
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by daveP(m): 10:50am On Oct 27, 2017
smh. januses of the highest degree.
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Ladipodeal: 10:50am On Oct 27, 2017
@ op kindly correct the topic. Fathia Balogun certificate reads Fathia Williams, she no longer bears Balogun
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Rapmoney(m): 10:51am On Oct 27, 2017
Toyin Tomato?
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Nobody: 10:52am On Oct 27, 2017
I like anything like olokun,mammywater tinz.Am i normal?

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by mcfynest(m): 10:53am On Oct 27, 2017
Long overdue.... This is a welcomed development...
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Thewesterner(m): 10:54am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice... We are Africans
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
evry on want to be in Fc, tis op error too much biko.. congrate to the awardees
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Oblongata: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
That is not toyin tomato, sHola sobowale is the one and only
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by peacebe1815: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
NaijaCelebrity:
Congratulation

Na wetin dem want, goo for them.
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Nobody: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Iba Olokun.
Iba Olodumare
Yoruba lawa o.

Listen to my songs @ http://my.notjustok.com/p/oracle

1 Like

Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by skyba: 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmmn
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by wolesmile(m): 10:55am On Oct 27, 2017
Initially, I wanted to comment "Nice" and move on to another thread. But I got me thinking, "What da hell are they gonna be doing as the festival's ambassadors? Did they sign a contract? Who paid?
I think we need ambassadors for every festival we do, including christmas and sallah. And I think it's high time seun made some nollywood stars ambassadors too. Lalasticlala, take note.
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by peacebe1815: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
kobo123:
Nollywood actors, Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun now Faitha Williams are been made the ambassador of Olokun Festival Foundation. The actors were been decorated by the new Aare ona kakanfo of Yorubaland aare Gani Adams,

Olokun Festival is the name of annual cultural festivals in Nigeria celebrated throughout Yorubaland by various Yoruba people groups, and also by the Edo. In the Yoruba Language, Okun means Sea, while Osa means Lagoon (enclosed sea). Olokun is the goddess/god of the sea, while Olosa also known as Osara is the Goddess of the lagoon and estuaries.

See photos below...

http://news.nollyzone.com/mr-latintoyin-tomatofaitha-balogun-becomes-ambassador-olokun-festival-foundation/
Celebrities people
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
evryone want to be in Fc,these op error too much biko.. congrat to the awardees angry
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by 9jaBloke: 10:58am On Oct 27, 2017
[/right][right]
smiley
Re: Mr Latin, Toyin Tomato, Faitha Balogun Become Ambassador Of Olokun Festival (Pic by cho25bc(f): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2017
Congrats to them

Want to earn extra income? Check my signature and join my whatsapp group for details

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patience Ozokwor Advertises Coatal In Super Eagles Jersey / Uche Jombo Slams Ex-Governors Making The Senate Their Retirement Place / Celebrities Step Out For Spice Lifestyle Honors (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.