Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage (16870 Views)

"My Wife Is 21" - 60-Year-Old Kano Man Accused Of Marrying 11-Year-Old (Pix) / Ella Gross: 11-Year-Old Model IceCream Advert Sparks Controversy In South Korea / Husbands Urged To Do This For Their Wives So Their Marriage Could Work. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by anthonydunamis: 8:09am On Oct 27, 2017
To you, the book in the pictures below may be an old, ragged, rat-eaten book. However, to me it's a priceless memorabilia of the love that exists between my wife and I. We decided to write poems to each other in this book and as you can see, the first one ever was written on the 16th of August, 2006.

The power of memories must never be underestimated in a relationship or marriage.

Make sure you have something that triggers the feelings of love and gratitude afresh. Go out on a special date and take pictures. Record a song together and save it on your phone. Take a funny, silly selfie together at the restaurant. Do a mock interview of your loved one using your phone as video recorder and a rolled-up magazine as microphone; ask him/her questions like 'Sir, we will like to know, why do you love your wife so much?' smiley

Play video games together, if that interests you. My wife and I have this car racing game called City Racing 3D on our tablets, that allows two people to compete against each other using WiFi. We take it serious and emotions can even get intense when one person loses to the other too often! cheesy Also, if your wife is ticklish, tickle her sometimes! Have fun, be fun, be childish! You can 'form' serious for every other person, but not your spouse please.

There are many other great ideas on how you can create awesome memories with each other. Just do something the other person will appreciate and try to record the experience whenever you can i.e videos, pictures, letters, poems, voice messages, songs, vacation receipts etc. I still have videos from six years ago and letters from ten years ago. Take time to go through them together once in a while; it will help you to appreciate how far God has brought you and how much you have grown- together. I believe that will boost the fire in your marriage/relationship. God bless!

49 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by doctimonyeka(m): 8:22am On Oct 27, 2017
This is beautiful... Me likey..

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by swazpedro(m): 8:25am On Oct 27, 2017
Them try

1 Like

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by anthonydunamis: 9:16am On Oct 27, 2017
Lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Pemmy15: 5:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
I wish there was a love button...thanks for sharing and for the advice...should be fp to counter all the "scary" marriage stuff that always makes the fp.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Boyooosa(m): 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmmm! Well, poem book is good in marriage but money is better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by adeniyi55: 8:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
shocked
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
will that stop their marriage from crashing
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Khonvicted(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
What ever rocks their world..

Just stay happy wink

1 Like

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by wunmi590(m): 8:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by deafeyez: 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
They have natural love and value their marriage. Good to see though so good when u marry God has designed for u.

Why I dey talk sef, Helen come make we write our own.

2 Likes

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by evanso6226(f): 8:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
romantic ...............................

Igbos seen taking oath over this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmHFGoiObvA
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by catherineokezie(f): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Best piece I came across here today, so I can forget this puppi case

2 Likes

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Xkalaban(m): 8:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
Good
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by ChiSun27(m): 9:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
This reminds me of something.... smiley
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by lonelydora: 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
The wife's handwriting is better than his. I like her handwriting. Well done Sir/Madam.
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Divay22(f): 9:03pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chukason1:
will that stop their marriage from crashing
How do you live life with this negativity you carry about as a mentality undecided

11 Likes

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by eddieguru(m): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Gud

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Tianahbey(f): 9:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Future husband hope you see that... Not to go to work all day o
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Ezypretty: 9:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
beautiful
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by millomaniac: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Well be thankful you found your other half. If you end up with the wrong person no ammount of poem can make it right.

2 Likes

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by buffalowings: 9:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Make I dey observe
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
ChiSun27:
This reminds me of something.... smiley
Let me guess fire proof my marriage movie.......where a father gave the son a diary of 40 days yo treat his wife

2 Likes

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Yuneehk(f): 9:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Love's beautiful when shared with the right person. Dear future husband, I do really hope you read this beautiful piece embarassed

1 Like

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by immortal145: 9:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
nice one...
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by mhizsuzzy(f): 9:11pm On Oct 27, 2017
Op na because u marry some one that has the same liking with u If nah me wey person give poem to I go use vex use teeth chop am I no dey like poem nah na other room things......grin

1 Like

Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by ashjay001(m): 9:20pm On Oct 27, 2017
Boyooosa:
Hmmmm! Well, poem book is good in marriage but money is better.

Far better, my bro.

When u av money, u can sit around, all day, writing poemstongue
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by COOLDK(m): 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2017
mhizsuzzy:
Op na because u marry some one that has the same liking with u
If nah me wey person give poem to I go use vex use teeth chop am
I no dey like poem nah na other room things......grin

The other room is written all over ur profile pics. No wonder
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by cyndy1000(f): 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
So inspiring n lovey dovey ! I got some hints from ya story
Re: See Couple's 11-year Old Poem Book That Has Helped Their Marriage by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 27, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

Your Cousin's Son Or Daughter Is Called What? / How Did You Know Your Partner Was 'The One' ?? / Is It Compulsory For A Lady To Know How To Cook Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.