Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,070 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:21 PM

Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) (3347 Views)

Davido's Mother Bought Mr Macaroni His First Phone (Video) / Moesha Boduong Goes N A K E D To Tell Efia Odo She Is Still The Queen Of Nudes / Olajumoke Orisaguna Checking Out Her Next Mercedes Benz E-Class (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) by hon3sty(m): 9:25am On Oct 27, 2017

Recently, people just choose to do crazy things for crazy reasons. She had a reason for running naked tho. Top Up Info In a WhatsApp audio that has become viral in the last hours, she said

“I PREFER PEOPLE TO SEE THIS SEXY BODY ROAMING THE CITY THAN SOMEONE STEALING MY PASSWORDS AND ALL MY ACCOUNTS. HE STOLE MY CELL PHONE BECAUSE I HAD VIDEOS OF HIM WITH ANOTHER WOMAN. HE THOUGHT I WOULD SEND THEM TO EVERYONE”

The video can't be placed on Nairaland, Watch the video here https://www.topupinfo.com/lady-runs-nak3d-prevent-boyfriend-checking-cell-phone-video/

Read Also: Vera Sidika Announces She Just Had Sex In Lagos, Sharing Photos On Snapchat
Re: Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:37am On Oct 27, 2017
lol, ok!!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) by ArchangeLucifer: 9:40am On Oct 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
lol, ok!!

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) by hon3sty(m): 9:48am On Oct 27, 2017
MrBrownJay1:
lol, ok!!
hmmm, maybe you've clicked it sef
Re: Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:57am On Oct 27, 2017
hon3sty:

hmmm, maybe you've clicked it sef

god forbid bad rubbish.... i will NEVER EVER click on any link on NL. if the video cannot be uploaded on Youtube (aka youtube video on the thread), then that person is on a long thing. anybody crazy enough to click these "possibly" VIRUS INFECTED links should blame themselves when their infos are stolen.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) by rajiraymond(m): 5:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
So, what happen to Youtube too?
Re: Lady Runs Nak*d To Prevent Boyfriend From Checking Her Cell Phone(video) by hon3sty(m): 1:45am On Nov 29, 2017
MrBrownJay1:

god forbid bad rubbish.... i will NEVER EVER click on any link on NL. if the video cannot be uploaded on Youtube (aka youtube video on the thread), then that person is on a long thing. anybody crazy enough to click these "possibly" VIRUS INFECTED links should blame themselves when their infos are stolen.

youtube go block am na...were are you pipo frm sef sad

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Gives Shout Out To Shatta Wale / Roman Goddess Rocks Bikini (Photos) / Actress Ella Agu Goes Topless To Celebrate Her Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.