Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,353 members, 7,808,239 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:14 AM

Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy (20530 Views)

Saudi Arabia And Jordan Also Intercepting Iranian Drones And Missiles / Tunisia Abandons Islam As The State Religion In Its New Constitution / Six Things Women In Saudi Arabia Cannot Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 27, 2017
https://www.nairaland.com/4140955/saudi-arabia-becomes-first-country
[img]http:///a/img922/8736/SgG2OK.jpg[/img]

When i saw this thread i felt wortied because Saudi Arabia that's the birth place of Islam is giving citizenship to a Female robot while the females there are subjugated by the laws there that made them second class citizens.

The Female robot was allowed to speak in public and addressed people without a Man behind to act as a guide.

An aside to this is why couldn't Saudi Arabia take millions of Arab refugees from Syria and Iraq and settle them in the homeland but spend millions on a Robot

87 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by sorextee(m): 10:10am On Oct 27, 2017
Those pple matter get as e be sef.

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:14am On Oct 27, 2017
sorextee:
Their hypocrisy stenches. They value inanimate objects more than women

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by rattlesnake(m): 10:24am On Oct 27, 2017
angry Jihadist will come here again because saudi wants to advance in technology...saudi recently allowed women drive...they are achieveing it small by small

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Aieboocaar(m): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2017
frankly speaking, the hypocrisy in the world is too much(xtian et muslim).... but mehn these islamists are taking it to a whole different level!!!

22 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by sylviaeo(f): 10:25am On Oct 27, 2017
U never chin chom chin. While our people here still prevent their female children from going to school, refuse western education n also their females dress like masquerade in this hot weather. Nigeria Muslims carry Islam for head like gala n refuse development while d bedrock of Islam is moving at a fast pace. SHAME ON U ALL!!. Quote me unnecessarily n lose your testicles tonight

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Johnayoola(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
there country there problem wetin b una own

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by OZAOEKPE(f): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Madridguy they peep cheesy

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Factfinder1(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
The robot was not even wearing an Islamic hijab and didn't chant Allah hu arkbar before speaking...over to the poor Nigerian Muslims make una come judge the matter

72 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
cheesy
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by bamdly(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
which means they prefer a man made piece of steel than God created person

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by guccikhay(m): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
Op, they are coming for your head. grin
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by darlenese(f): 10:26am On Oct 27, 2017
fucck those .....
one has to swear before commenting in their thread .msheeeeew

12 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:27am On Oct 27, 2017
Their problem....mtcheeew
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by madridguy(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Just reading about KSA granting citizenship to robot shocked smh till now

OZAOEKPE:
Madridguy they peep cheesy
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Promismike(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Ol
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by johnime: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 27, 2017
KSA got me thinkin...

The al saud family own the country...
Rising unemployment amid Massive wealth...
Stagnation on the Kuznets curve amid huge reserve in wealth...

Someday reality would catch up with the al saud family... Insha allah

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Isoko1stSon(m): 10:28am On Oct 27, 2017
Ixlam is a false hypocritical religion.

Saudi is a Salafist Cunt con3

19 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by capatainrambo: 10:29am On Oct 27, 2017
thnk God I dint have to swear to Allah before I could comment

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Dantejnr(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2017
sorextee:

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by aminu790(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2017
Prophet told us that Ka'aba will be destroyed one day. This is the beginning of it. People who live in Saudi Arabia is even planning to alter hadith and qur'an. Thank God. Allah promised to protect his book from any change.

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by martineverest(m): 10:29am On Oct 27, 2017
I started doubting dem when they couldn't welcome Syrian refugees but sponsored electoral campaigns in usa

16 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Daeylar(f): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
QueenOfNepal:
Their hypocrisy stenches. They value inanimate objects more than women

Seems like it

By the way, This robot isn't covered, the hair and the arms are exposed. #justanobservation

16 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by j1mmy: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
number one sponsor of muslim terrorism in the world, Saudi Arabia

21 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by TerrorSquad147: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
Rubbish people...their hypocrisy stinks more than a rotten corpse

2 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:30am On Oct 27, 2017
I wonder what the standard of living of an average Saudi woman is like to Nigeriaundecided

Point is, everyone has got their issues, to me at least they don't rape their minor girls or force them into marriage neither do their leaders loot with impunity. You can't have it all

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by irynterri(f): 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
all though I don't know how verifiable this story is, I'm still happy they are into scientific innovation if true.the world is gradually leaving us behind while we are here arguing about lugard and ojukwu.in other news, who else is surprised the robot does not have a niqab

6 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Hemjayy: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
like if you only came here to read people's comments.

4 Likes

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by HMZi: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
Which state them wan separate male&female commuters for insyd keke? Naija muslims to carry islamic mata 4 head... tufiakwa

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 27, 2017
D
Re: Saudi Arabia And Its New Found Hypocrisy by personal59: 10:32am On Oct 27, 2017
Almighty Allah will protect and guide is religion
also pray he guide them aright because hmmmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Japan Raises Age Of Consent From 13 To 16 / Bolton Speaks On Being Sacked As Trump's National Security Adviser / Russia Says It Won't Cut Off Gas Supplies Yet In Rouble Payment Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.