Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,892 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW (36137 Views)

Rihanna Flaunts Baby Bump At 2023 Met Gala (Video, Photos) / Rihanna Is Pregnant With Second Baby, Reveals Bump At Super Bowl 2023 Halftime / Seyi Shay Shows Off Her Growing Baby Bump At Davido's London Show (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by GidifeedNews: 10:56am On Oct 27, 2017
Nigerian singer, Di'ja is pregnant with her second child.

The married singer who welcomed her first child in 206,debuted her growing baby bump at the Lagos Fashion and Design Week.

Watch Video below
https://www.instagram.com/p/BavytjCAfcb/?taken-by=soundoro

Source: http://edition.soundoro.com/dija-pregnant-second-childdebuts-baby-bump-lfdw/

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by MaryBenn(f): 11:06am On Oct 27, 2017
Nice. Family first cheesy

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Nobody: 11:17am On Oct 27, 2017
instead of her to drop hits,

she's dropping kids tongue

106 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Benjom(m): 11:27am On Oct 27, 2017
She's done it again, hurray! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by itspzpics(m): 11:35am On Oct 27, 2017

2 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Ozavize88(f): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Congrats dear
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by supervillain52(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Shebi na pesin wey don chop de give a fvck about baby bump

10 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Pussymeat(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ugly bitch!! undecided
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by 9japrof(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Make she take the forking small small now.

Anyway I don't blame the husband, if you are not careful when u marry a fine sweet yellow chick wey get high libido, forking becomes a household hobby and yearly procreation becomes the consequence grin

Just my thoughts though

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by veekid(m): 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
An Hausa man who sells sugarcane by the road side can have 2-3 wives at home with kids, I mean children with nothing to cater for em, it's in their blood in the North..... How many hits has she dropped? Thank God she don add meat sha

2 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by OboOlora(f): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
splenzard:

Lol, as in ehn! Didn't she just give birth like 8minths ago?

5 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Nobody: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Make she take chill pills. She's the opposite of 2 Baba. We want more tracks not pregnancies.
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by uduvwurode(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
who be the guy cheesy
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by pyyxxaro: 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
Her husband must be a good striker like Ronaldo
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Adaumunocha(f): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
I hope she adds a lil weight pls
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by blackbeau1(f): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
She's given birth twice and still looks like a stick . Anyway , congrats to her

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Jeezuzpick(m): 1:05pm On Oct 27, 2017
splenzard:

The kids mean more to her as a Mom than hits.

Hits make money but money don't buy kids.

26 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by medolab90(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
[/b]
[/code]#dropmorehitsnotkids[code]
[b]
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Daniel058(m): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
E no fine again oo
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Adaumunocha(f): 1:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
9japrof:
Make she take the forking small small now
She has d license to Fork, so pls free her.

3 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Daviestunech(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
splenzard:

U for tell her make she dey drop husband na undecided

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by mikool007(m): 1:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
K
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Sektion: 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Jeezuzpick:

The kids mean more to her as a Mom than hits.

Hits make money but money don't buy kids.
money takes care of kids cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by henrylowe(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
And you expect a healthy child from this skinny girl? undecided
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by darkmarky(m): 1:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
My woman crush
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
IMAGINE TYING TOMATO TO A SINGLE BROOM grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by mete89: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
The husband na sharp shooter ooo
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by naijaboiy: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
”It’s Another one!” In Asahd Khaled’s voice. cheesy

It’s like she has finally discovered her real talent of regularly dropping new kids rather than New hit singles. gringrin.

Congratulations!

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by CakezbyMarie: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Congrats
Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
Is this woman even married? Because I have not seen her husband before undecided undecided

Please I want to sell this my inverters from my home and office. I Want To Sell This 1kva and 1.5 kva Inverters For 14k and 18k each.
If you are interested, quote me or Call Me.

1 Like

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by dollarcoolcat(m): 1:09pm On Oct 27, 2017
splenzard:

And how does that affect you.. Some peo dou

2 Likes

Re: Di'ja Pregnant With Second Child, Debuts Baby Bump At LFDW by oviejnr(m): 1:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Her husband just they reload, i would do the same if it was me grin cool

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

CCTV Video: Yung6ix Car Robbed. His Laptops, Money And Mixtapes Gone / Supporters Hail Bukola Saraki At Eid (Photos, Video) / Lil Frosh Remanded In Ikoyi Prison Till March, 2021 For Beating Ex Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.