Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,471 members, 7,808,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 03:28 PM

Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (47096 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by lost24: 4:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
doctorkush:
cheesy when young, we were always told that God promised not to wipe out the world with water again but with fire... I never believed not until now when I'm older.

so they meant bomb... nuclear weapons

what a horrible way to die....

Pablo
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Leez(m): 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ambitionsway:
When will Birafra test their own abi they don't have, Hausa has tested theirs in local environ, yourba still building.

let me come and go
dem dy yarn WMDs not ewedu soup angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by MXrap: 4:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
NK cannot be trusted with such weapon of mass destruction. They will abuse it because they are not an economic power.

Gaddafithe2nd:

It seems the word "terrorist" has turned to sachet water that you can use anyhow. How many countries has North Korea invaded? How many country did North Korea test biological weapon or atomic Bomb on? The real terrorist are the US and her cronies.

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by awo666(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Of what use is this weapon of human destruction in the development of humanity. Human being continue to use his cognitive agency to develop mechanism and innovation that tends to threaten his dominance over nature. Technology is gradually driving man to his destruction. Man is losing his highly cherished value and place. No wonder the numbers of robot continue to increase while it continues to take over jobs meant for man, whereas, man is being rendered valueless and jobless

3 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by itsandi(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm world war 3 brewing slowly
God help us! sad

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Saintp(m): 4:29pm On Oct 27, 2017
America, Russia, China and in fact just everyone knows how to hype their weapon. Anyway they do it for deterrence. There are chances that these weapons don't work as they say it. Until a weapon is tested in live combat and it performs to spec, then I will believe. I dont buy into all these hypes.
I can manufacture my own weapon and say it can wipe out the whole of China in one strike, how are we going to test it?

9 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by MRAKBEE(m): 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
onatisi:

exactly my thoughts too.
all these devastating weapons countries keep building ,how many countries are there on this planet sef they want to destroy or use these weapons on?
For balance of power
Threat and coercion
For preventing anoda world war as a state with good weapon system is not likely to be attacked by another for fear of retaliation
For advancement of science and technology
For national peace and security

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 4:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
God is good
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Mofe72: 4:31pm On Oct 27, 2017
Xda59 FreeTraining come and talk trash
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by blacq2009(m): 4:34pm On Oct 27, 2017
Let me wait for Dumb Trump to come out and blow his Trumpet before I comment.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 4:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
lost24:

Pablo

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by SoulB6: 4:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
The world is becoming a village of unclear weapons

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by omogidi234(m): 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
These people will just say they will wipe a state or a nation. Do they think that other nation will fold its hands? Even Nigeria will not fold its hand. We would be firing Prayer to return back to sender.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by newoffer: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nigerians think world war 3 Na Korean film. Africans are spectator in d coming world war

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 4:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mofe72:
Xda59 FreeTraining come and talk trash
Even the Jews said Christ was talking trash, no one believed him also.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by newoffer: 4:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
omogidi234:
These people will just say they will wipe a state or a nation. Do they think that other nation will fold its hands? Even Nigeria will not fold its hand. We would be firing Prayer to return back to sender.
Na banger una go fire.

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Foodforthought: 4:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
daveP:
Russia must be defeated before the antichrist surfaces.
Is Russia a threat to the coming of Antichrist?
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by GoodiOG(m): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
MXrap:
Russia is one of the world powers that can own nuclear weapons. NK is a terrorist nation, they cannot be allowed to have such a devastating weapon of warfare.

North Korea is not a terrorists nation. They are just people that has been blackmailed by the US for the whole world to see that they are terrorists. Just browser about vidoes of north Korea and see what am say. those people has been isolated by the whole world. The only strong diplomatic relationship that have is with china. Russia also supports them

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Wiseandtrue(f): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Why not use it to wipe out Russia why Britain or Texas

Mtcheeew yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Foodforthought: 4:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Saintp:
America, Russia, China and in fact just everyone knows how to hype their weapon. Anyway they do it for deterrence. There are chances that these weapons don't work as they say it. Until a weapon is tested in live combat and it performs to spec, then I will believe. I dont buy into all these hypes.
I can manufacture my own weapon and say it can wipe out the whole of China in one strike, how are we going to test it?
You are smart
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
melodyogonna:
if na north korea now, trump no go allow make we hear word
America still rules the world' forget Russia,, no nation on earth can beat America missiles capabilities
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Abudu2000(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
ycmdng:
I've always admire Russian weapon systems. No full detail of its capability but you just must be weary of it. The kingdom of God is really at hand.
no details yes, coz most of them are old and probably their stockpiles for sale.country that can hardly take care of it's citizen's let alone put down a reasonable defense budget. Go and check USA yearly defense budget against China and Russia. What USA is suffering now is the consequences of their Goodwill. While other countries we're keeping their food stocks for defensive purpose d US was busy giving aid to poorer countries.now their economy is somehow shaking and other countries see this as a perfect time to regain their power in the eyes of the world..Russia and China are only using NK as puppets, now trump can't say anything against a veto superpower that is behaving as NK
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Okay
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by hooklover: 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
Only if Brafia can lose with Putin for backup and decker Brafia republic with the middle pointed at asorock.
Bulgari will be d first to call and give loan of 20$ billion from Nigeria reserve for the new country....

Possibility exist
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
MXrap:
NK cannot be trusted with such weapon of mass destruction. They will abuse it because they are not an economic power.

How are you sure they will misuse it? Am not a fan of possessing nuclear weapons/WMD? All countries should destroy their nuclear arsenals respectively. No country should have one, but if the superpowers don't want to dispose it then, there should be nuclear parity (all countries should posses it)
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Amberon11: 4:46pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mosquito, don't know about diarrhea.
alexistaiwo:
I am not in the least scared of this little military toys.
Something must kill a man.
It might interest you to know that Diarrhoea has killed more people than all the previous wars fought on Planet earth totalled together.

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Foodforthought:

Is Russia a threat to the coming of Antichrist?
Yeah, i believe so. cos of their stake in the middle east.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
ivolt:

North Korea is a rogue nation, threatening the peace of its neighbors.
The number one rogue nation in thé world is US. Threatening countries with military invasions and coup.

3 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Sammy07: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm world war 3 be like
Russia-China-North Korea
Usa-UK-France-Japan-south Korea - (probably Israel & Germany)

2 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Sammy07: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm world war 3 be like

Russia-China-North Korea

Usa-UK-France-Japan-south Korea - (probably Israel & Germany)

All Africa countries will be Peace Negotiations team... grin

3 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by MXrap: 4:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
The reason the world is against NK having NW is because Kim cannot be trusted with such weapon. The chances of Kim using it against the SK is strong. This is the same reason Iran is being stopped from having NW too. NK is developing this stuff just to make trouble and not for anything whatsoever. NK should focus on rebuilding it's dying economy than developing WMD.

GoodiOG:

North Korea is not a terrorists nation. They are just people that has been blackmailed by the US for the whole world to see that they are terrorists. Just browser about vidoes of north Korea and see what am say. those people has been isolated by the whole world. The only strong diplomatic relationship that have is with china. Russia also supports them

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.