Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,440 members, 7,808,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:39 PM

Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (47095 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
gawu1:

That is to say you will take your own life immediately the day you see what Israel is doing to Palestines or what myanmar are doing to rohingya people.
It amazed you that UN is keeping mute over saudi/yemen quarrel? What would you say about the israelis genocide against palestinians that is being going on since time immemorial.
Israel and Jews are the worst human creatures on the earth all time. Every conflict on mother earth emanated there. That's why the world will one day recognize Hitler and stand for him. If he was allowed to have finished the work, the world would have been safer by now.
haba.. take my own life ke?? I have always criticize Israel and Soo kyi of Myanmar over Rochingya crisis,, why I was moved on Yemen own was that the U.N are not saying anything and children are the worst hit, also u hardly see any reports of it.

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
AmwithAtiku2019:

Only plpp that hate world peace will support NK
Is north Korea a country, I thought is a prison/labour camp?
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Appleyard(m): 7:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Explorers:
Russia test fires huge 'Satan Two' ballistic missile that can carry 12 nuclear warheads and wipe out Britain or Texas in ONE devastating strike amid huge military drills

Russia carried out multiple missile tests on Thursday, its defense ministry said
A RS-28 Sarmat nuclear missile, also known as Satan 2, was fired from the Plestek Cosmodrome and travelled 3,600 miles before hitting a target
Meanwhile two submarines launched missiles in the ocean north of Japan, and another was launched in the Arctic Ocean
Three bombers also fired cruise missiles at ground targets on Russian soil

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5021893/Russia-test-fires-huge-Satan-2-nuclear-missile.html#ixzz4wigkxJWr
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Russia carried out a successful test of its Satan 2 nuclear missile on Thursday night, the country's defense ministry said.
The rocket, also known as RS-28 Sarmat, was fired from the Plestek Cosmodrome and travelled 3,600 miles before hitting a target on the Kura test range.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5021893/Russia-test-fires-huge-Satan-2-nuclear-missile.html

Everything is carefully gearing towards Alois Irlmaier's prophecy..... The foundation is being laid. Only a spark from the Balkan is yet to unfold.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by damoneymag(m): 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2017
logica:
Correct! US should test their own Lucipher 3 in retaliation. Then North Korea should do their own. Nigeria will soon test Esu 1000 (1000 packets of Banger tied together) too to feel among.
haha... this got me rolling on the floor... esu 1000..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Appleyard(m): 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
Zoharariel:
NY, WA, IL, CA, FL, GA, VA, CO, NJ & PA = Radiation Ashes.

No counter-measures, no defence systems can stop it. I just can't wait! grin cheesy grin

Putin - You are making us proud in the jungle of the irunmoles. Hahahahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Lol!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nnamdiojukwu: 7:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
R2bees:
haba.. take my own life ke?? I have always criticize Israel and Soo kyi of Myanmar over Rochingya crisis,, why I was moved on Yemen own was that the U.N are not saying anything and children are the worst hit, also u hardly see any reports of it.
What do you want the UN to do,to discuss peace with the terrorists in charged of Yemen?
The UN does not recognized the Huthis government as legitimate government and cannot negotiate with terrorists.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Appleyard(m): 7:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
daveP:
Russia must be defeated before the antichrist surfaces.

UUnfortunately for you, Russia and China are the forces that God will use to fight the "man of sin" as described in 2nd Thessalonians.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by amerlino(m): 7:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yeligray:
If war starts now Nigeria here we will launch nuclear anti corruption missile
lwkmd, guy u wan use laugh kill person
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Holayinka2424: 8:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
daveP:
Russia must be defeated before the antichrist surfaces.

who will defeat a country that is bigger than Africa as a whole or north america and south america combine together
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nigeriadondie: 8:06pm On Oct 27, 2017
Yeligray:
If war starts now Nigeria here we will launch nuclear anti corruption missile
To kill Saraki, Dino and all those goats � eating our yams
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Holayinka2424: 8:19pm On Oct 27, 2017
FreeTraining:
America still rules the world' forget Russia,, no nation on earth can beat America missiles capabilities
you better wake up from your sleep Anerica ko USA ni

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Chukazu: 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Zoharariel:
NY, WA, IL, CA, FL, GA, VA, CO, NJ & PA = Radiation Ashes.

No counter-measures, no defence systems can stop it. I just can't wait! grin cheesy grin

Putin - You are making us proud in the jungle of the irunmoles. Hahahahahahahaaaa! grin cheesy grin

Seriously, you think America doesn't have it own undecided

America is actually more technologically advanced and far very covet in development of military hardware than any country.
Have you ever seen the US carry out annual military parade like Russia or China usually do? They are only interested in showing you a tip of the iceberg
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by nativefowl(m): 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
Perge:
This is the real satan the muslim world should stone to death, not the imaginary myth of Arabia.

A satan that can turn the whole of Saudi arabia to a smitten ash of nuclear debris.

TRY GET SENSE NAH.

receive sense in chisus name.

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2017
Drabeey:
Where is that USA to dish out sanctions....

countries are busy getting ready for WW3

Africa countries are busy learning how to dance 'ONE CORNER'

anyways......

drabeey was HERE

and the useless nigeruan youths are either doing yahoo yahoo or looking for the next hushpuppi gist on instablog.. instead of them to be researching. no nigerian, i repeat... no nigerian has foresight!
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Holayinka2424:

you better wake up from your sleep Anerica ko USA ni
kiss no your country nigeria is more mowerful than the US rite ? or any of your Muslim countries powerful than US,? they will keep ruling u and your Muslim nations put together, go and join your brothers ISIS cos your sound like them
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 8:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
What do you want the UN to do,to discuss peace with the terrorists in charged of Yemen?
The UN does not recognized the Huthis government as legitimate government and cannot negotiate with terrorists.
Are the civilians the terrorists?? they even bomb schools and hospitals

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Holayinka2424: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
FreeTraining:
kiss no your country nigeria is more mowerful than the US rite ? or any of your Muslim countries powerful than US,? they will keep ruling u and your Muslim nations put together, go and join your brothers ISIS cos your sound like them
i said u ar still sleeping comparing USA with Russia i am not sure u check ur map the USA that u ar claiming to be world no 1 want to Russia alleins

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2017
Holayinka2424:

who will defeat a country that is bigger than Africa as a whole or north america and south america combine together
who would imagine that a bunch of runagates expanded and defeat the 127 provinces of the medo-persian empire? thats the answer to your question. Its cos of size of the babylonian empire which nebuchadnezzar attributed its glory to himself that he became a grasseater. stop looking at size=invincibility! history is proof enough.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 9:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
Appleyard:

UUnfortunately for you, Russia and China are the forces that God will use to fight the "man of sin" as described in 2nd Thessalonians.
Glad ive seen someone that understands. not those ignoramuses up there. i agree with you. but their influence in the middle east which is strong that even usa is silently jealous of, must be clipped.(diplomaticly or via war)And thats what i mean from my initial statement. They may rebel afterwards and thats where your comment comes in.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by smallrincowis16(m): 9:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
R2bees:
My guy trust me Saudi Arabia is worse than any country currently,,, just look at what they are doing to Yemen, I cried the first day I saw the news, and how the U.N is keeping mute is what I don't get..
what do you know about world politics?
what do you even expect from SAUDI ARABIA?, what can you do in such situation.
PUTIN and US had done more and more than than in syria and afghanistan. i beg go read more about what happening the middle east right from time before talking.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by guiddoti: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
damoneymag:

haha... this got me rolling on the floor... esu 1000..
December knockout is approaching grin

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by blackjack21(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
MXrap:
After the 2nd WW. US formed the UN security council comprising of US, UK, Russia, France, China and/ Germany of recent. These are the only 5 most powerful countries on earth that have NW. Again these nations are the most economically powerful nations on earth. You can't be an economically impoverished nation and want to control Nuclear weapons, it is not done. NK cannot handle such WMD without using it to bully/attack SK and other nations in that region.

Who made the rule?
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by GGclef(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Saintp:
America, Russia, China and in fact just everyone knows how to hype their weapon. Anyway they do it for deterrence. There are chances that these weapons don't work as they say it. Until a weapon is tested in live combat and it performs to spec, then I will believe. I dont buy into all these hypes.
I can manufacture my own weapon and say it can wipe out the whole of China in one strike, how are we going to test it?
U knw notin bro....i mean,u really knw notin.

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by brizzybrizzz(m): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2017
hope I'm wrong world war 4 is looming n if it comes i fear d worst might happen...
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Organs(m): 10:33pm On Oct 27, 2017
Marshalxv:
Can someone pls face this bomb to Aso rock ,I mean aso rock alone oh !

Bros, receive sense. Aso-rock with Buhari and Osi-baba are still your manageable best amongst all the crooks around the corridor.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 10:35pm On Oct 27, 2017
smallrincowis16:

what do you know about world politics?
what do you even expect from SAUDI ARABIA?, what can you do in such situation.
PUTIN and US had done more and more than than in syria and afghanistan. i beg go read more about what happening the middle east right from time before talking.
What do I know about world politics?? is OK
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Saintp(m): 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
GGclef:

U knw notin bro....i mean,u really knw notin.

Professor, please educate me since you were part of the engineers that designed it. idiot.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Organs(m): 10:51pm On Oct 27, 2017
AmwithAtiku2019:

thank you, some plpp don't see this all because of the hatred they have towards USA,..Kim is just a trouble maker,He just want to invade South Korea and Japan..

Bros, wetin you dey smoke. You have no idea what you're saying, the only country that has used atomic bomb on another is USA. The reason why we have ISIS crisis is USA invasion of IRAQ. The reason why Iraq, Libya and Syria were destroyed is because they don't have nuclear weapon. The only reason why NK has not been attacked now is because they have nuclear weapon and like kim jun un said he will first of all level SK and 50K americans there first if they try anything. He has nw but still perfecting the nuclear head to deliver it. he will continue until he perfects it. Siddon there dey deceive yourself, educate urself listen to other info sources, german tv, al jazeera, russian tv, even bbc not just cnn.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Marshalxv(m): 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
Organs:

Bros, receive sense. Aso-rock with Buhari and Osi-baba are still your manageable best amongst all the crooks around the corridor.

It's your your family and entire generation that needs sense fool .Better don't quote me next time and go play with your fellow kids out in the rain .
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Organs(m): 10:55pm On Oct 27, 2017
MXrap:
The reason the world is against NK having NW is because Kim cannot be trusted with such weapon. The chances of Kim using it against the SK is strong. This is the same reason Iran is being stopped from having NW too. NK is developing this stuff just to make trouble and not for anything whatsoever. NK should focus on rebuilding it's dying economy than developing WMD.

Bros, wetin you dey smoke. You have no idea what you're saying, the only country that has used atomic bomb on another is USA, in Hiroshima and nagasaki. The reason why we have ISIS crisis is USA invasion of IRAQ. The reason why Iraq, Libya and Syria were destroyed is because they don't have nuclear weapon. The only reason why NK has not been attacked now is because they have nuclear weapon and like kim jun un said he will first of all level SK and 50K americans there first if they try anything. He has nw but still perfecting the nuclear head to deliver it. he will continue until he perfects it. Siddon there dey deceive yourself, educate urself listen to other info sources, german tv, al jazeera, russian tv, even bbc not just cnn. Ask yourself why is it that on a daily basis all you hear is negetive news about NK? and all from US. Why dont you hear from NK side before concluding. Meanwhile, Putin asked a very interesting question, how does ISIS make money? by selling oil, now who is buying their oil? siddon there.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Organs(m): 11:02pm On Oct 27, 2017
Marshalxv:

It's your your family and entire generation that needs sense fool .Better don't quote me next time and go play with your fellow kids out in the rain .

Better follow advice and receive sense, cos sincerely you no get sense bros, else you go answer the question wey i ask you. By the way, your aso rock wish and your insults, back to sender.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Sammy07: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
Chukazu:

Seriously, you think America doesn't have it own undecided

America is actually more technologically advanced and far very covet in development of military hardware than any country.
Have you ever seen the US carry out annual military parade like Russia or China usually do? They are only interested in showing you a tip of the iceberg
I love USA for one thing, they'll keep inventing new ideas..

just look at one of the world war, it was USA that brought the idea of Atomic bombs, which they threw two to Japan & they surrendered

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.