Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,383 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads (47094 Views)

USA Parades 12 Nuclear Stealth Bombers & Vows Jets Are ‘Ready To Strike Anywhere / One Missile Into Russia, Hundreds Of Warheads In Return - Putin Warns / Russia Test-Fires Zircon "Unstoppable" Hypersonic Missle From A Submarine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by benodic: 11:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
This is really a crazy world. With so much hunger and poverty in this world, countries are still wasting money building useless bombs to wipe each other out. Valuable money that could have gone into research on how to cure the illnesses in the world and wipe out global hunger.
Crazy world indeed

2 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by jaywhoco(m): 11:28pm On Oct 27, 2017
ycmdng:
I've always admire Russian weapon systems. No full detail of its capability but you just must be weary of it. The kingdom of God is really at hand.
jw¿
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by drakeli: 1:13am On Oct 28, 2017
Holayinka2424:

who will defeat a country that is bigger than Africa as a whole or north america and south america combine together
Mostly uninhabited vast land. The population of Russia is less than Nigeria’s.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by MONITZ: 1:17am On Oct 28, 2017
Saintp:
America, Russia, China and in fact just everyone knows how to hype their weapon. Anyway they do it for deterrence. There are chances that these weapons don't work as they say it. Until a weapon is tested in live combat and it performs to spec, then I will believe. I dont buy into all these hypes.
I can manufacture my own weapon and say it can wipe out the whole of China in one strike, how are we going to test it?

U ve said nothing bt the truth save for Russian weapon systems that are deliberately underreported by the Russians ..If u know a thing abt the so much hyped S-400 anti-missile weaponry u might ve noticed that the extent to which it can go when fired is reduced deliberately by the Russians probably because they don't want people to know how lethal it is so that u can underrate it at ur own peril. How abt the latest version of this anti-missile system;the S-500 which has been rumored to have the capacity to take out satellites that re in space..My guy u just have to give it to the Russians, they make very good weapon systems and at reasonable amounts too,this is made possible thru competitive bidding by all Russian weapon manufacturing firms unlike some countries that ve behemoth weapon manufacturing firms backed by military generals ,politicians and war mongers,so many interests in this latter case would need to be considered which would always reflect in the cost price /unit..In this latter case there can be no competitive bidding and even if there is the smaller firms stand no chance against the very big ones,also the bigger firms won't want to be transparent and possibly engage in underhand dealings because they know they ve the backings of "who is who" in the country.A pointer to this is s particular jet fighter which is sold at a ridiculously high amount,all those who ve ordered for and used it ve all given it thumbs-down with some countries even rejecting it out rightly as gifts...

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2017
Gaddafithe2nd:

It seems the word "terrorist" has turned to sachet water that you can use anyhow. How many countries has North Korea invaded? How many country did North Korea test biological weapon or atomic Bomb on? The real terrorist are the US and her cronies.

But a lot of Nigerians will do anything to go to the terrorist country.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 7:24am On Oct 28, 2017
Holayinka2424:

i said u ar still sleeping comparing USA with Russia i am not sure u check ur map the USA that u ar claiming to be world no 1 want to Russia alleins
America is the king of nations,,economically what do Russia have? nothing , if war break out between the two nations,,Russia have nothing to loose' nothing is in Russia.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Funjosh(m): 10:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:

They both look alike and can be transported.

I dey Ondo now going to Akure.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Explorers(m): 10:18am On Oct 28, 2017
Funjosh:

I dey Ondo now going to Akure.

From Lag?
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:19am On Oct 28, 2017
R2bees:
Are the civilians the terrorists?? they even bomb schools and hospitals
collateral damaged, or casualties of war.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nnamdiojukwu: 10:22am On Oct 28, 2017
FreeTraining:

America is the king of nations,,economically what do Russia have? nothing , if war break out between the two nations,,Russia have nothing to loose' nothing is in Russia.
They are still in recession, google it.

Don't mind the guy.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 10:46am On Oct 28, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
They are still in recession, google it.

Don't mind the guy.
Recession? Story' US dollars rules the WORLD
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by AmwithAtiku2019: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Organs:

Bros, wetin you dey smoke. You have no idea what you're saying, the only country that has used atomic bomb on another is USA. The reason why we have ISIS crisis is USA invasion of IRAQ. The reason why Iraq, Libya and Syria were destroyed is because they don't have nuclear weapon. The only reason why NK has not been attacked now is because they have nuclear weapon and like kim jun un said he will first of all level SK and 50K americans there first if they try anything. He has nw but still perfecting the nuclear head to deliver it. he will continue until he perfects it. Siddon there dey deceive yourself, educate urself listen to other info sources, german tv, al jazeera, russian tv, even bbc not just cnn.

North Korea is rogue nation, a nation that always threaten America and is allies, even wen America have no intention to invade them. Kim wants SK to.b under him by force, but he knew that is not possible because American protection, that is y he decided to keep his country in an isolation and brainwashing its citizens against the America. telling me to b watching All Jazeera is most annoying statement, AJ is most useless propaganda TV I ever know. TV station that never condemned anything A Muslim country does, except country that is not allies to Qatar. A Tv station that always eager to condemn anything Israel,America or other western country does......

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
collateral damaged, or casualties of war.
Wow.. Yemen are not warring with Saudi... It is the Saudi that is bombarding Yemen in the name of fishing out terrorists..
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by tolexy007(m): 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ezechinwa:

But a lot of Nigerians will do anything to go to the terrorist country.

Don't mind dem, even this so called Muslim countries are always eager to.go America than to go to another Muslim' dominated county

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by mytym(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
daveP:
Russia must be defeated before the antichrist surfaces.

Lol, What if the Antichrist is Russian. In fact i think Vladimir Putin gan gan is the Antichrist.. grin grin. He's one of the finest spy in the world. He's an exceptional intelligence officer in the KGB and eventually becomes the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Armed Forces.
Has a hand in Trump winning. Putin is now the most powerful man on the planet and he is not alone.

Awon weyreh gbogbo. They're so unperturbed they named the missile Satan. Think Broda...think

I think I should apply for assylum there...At least they won't send Satan to destroy Satanland

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Funjosh(m): 2:49pm On Oct 28, 2017
Explorers:

From Lag?

Yea but na Idanre dem carry us go, na here we dey now.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by seunny4lif(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2017
mytym:

Lol, What if the Antichrist is Russian. In fact i think Vladimir Putin gan gan is the Antichrist.. grin grin. He's one of the finest spy in the world. He's an exceptional intelligence officer in the KGB and eventually becomes the Commander-in-Chief of the Russian Armed Forces.
Has a hand in Trump winning. Putin is now the most powerful man on the planet and he is not alone.

Awon weyreh gbogbo. They're so unperturbed they named the missile Satan. Think Broda...think

I think I should apply for assylum there...At least they won't send Satan to destroy Satanland

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 3:00pm On Oct 28, 2017
mytym:

The antichrist will not be a powerful man before he comes to preach peace to the Jews and the Middle East. Rather he will start from scratch and use oratory and skill(peeps said obama was the one just cos of his oratory) to climb up the ladder. He is called 'the Assyrian' in the bible, meaning he would arise out of the revised roman empire(includes syria, persia, greece, babylon, parts of europe.)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
@mytym,
Putin controls a few of the old roman empire, and these countries(4-5) must be released so that the revised empire will be formed. Putin wont let that happen expect by war, or diplomacy. He however has the 'antichrist spirit'. His influence on middle east also must be reduced to dust before the son of perdition's influence starts to spread wide. Putin doesnt possess oratory skill, neither is he appealing to the EU. Nations fear him, whereas the antichrist would come with deception, craftiness to 'deceive the nations'. An advocate of peace would not want to start by scaring millions with that kinda missile.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by mytym(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
daveP:
@mytym,
Putin controls a few of the old roman empire, and these countries(4-5) must be released so that the revised empire will be formed. Putin wont let that happen expect by war, or diplomacy. He however has the 'antichrist spirit'. His influence on middle east also must be reduced to dust before the son of perdition's influence starts to spread wide. Putin doesnt possess oratory skill, neither is he appealing to the EU. Nations fear him, whereas the antichrist would come with deception, craftiness to 'deceive the nations'. An advocate of peace would not want to start by scaring millions with that kinda missile.
God bless you!

2 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by mytym(m): 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
daveP:
The antichrist will not be a powerful man before he comes to preach peace to the Jews and the Middle East. Rather he will start from scratch and use oratory and skill(peeps said obama was the one just cos of his oratory) to climb up the ladder. He is called 'the Assyrian' in the bible, meaning he would arise out of the revised roman empire(includes syria, persia, greece, babylon, parts of europe.)

You're very correct
I deliberately didn't add anything from Assad to my initial post... When I said "...and he is not alone." I was referring to Putins link in Syria- Assad the man whose actions and inactions have put the geographical areas you put in parentheses under turbulence.

1 Like

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 4:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
mytym:

You're very correct
I deliberately didn't add anything from Assad to my initial post... When I said "...and he is not alone." I was referring to Putins link in Syria- Assad the man whose actions and inactions have put the geographical areas you put in parentheses under turbulence.
Yeah i even wanted to talk about Assad cos he also has the spirit in him. Christ knew what he was saying when he said many antichrists would surface before the rapture. Assad even fits more than Putin, but i havent concluded yet. The way the antichrist woukd appeal to the jews to drop their topnotch defences, same for the anti jew nations would be shocking.

As for seeking asylum, the best location na heaven and the flight na rapture. not all countries have nuclear weapons, but trust me, many have bio, atomic, chem, biochem, and would use it for 'defence whatsoever necessary' NOWHERE WILL BE SAFE!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nnamdiojukwu: 4:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
FreeTraining:

Recession? Story' US dollars rules the WORLD
I said the Russian are still in recession that emanate from series of sanctions.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 28, 2017
daveP:
His influence on middle east also must be reduced to dust before the son of perdition's influence starts to spread wide.

Pray tell, by who? Hahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 4:31pm On Oct 28, 2017
Some americans are of the school of thought that they'll prefer nuclear strike to bio or chem strike. why? nuclear is instant and no watching someone you love writhe in hellish pains from one virus 100times stronger than ebola, monkeypox, etc.

Even rumors are out there that with just an injection, humans can slowly become beastlike...pestilence!! wars&rumors of war....nation vs nation....

America is investing in this 'upcoming future' by gathering millions of seeds of thousands of species to keep in some mountainlike vault;its security is tighter than that of POTUS. Typical biblical egyptian style mentioned in Genesis!!!
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Nobody: 4:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nnamdiojukwu:
I said the Russian are still in recession that emanate from series of sanctions.

Sure bro
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by daveP(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
Zoharariel:

Pray tell, by who? Hahahahahahaaa! grin cheesy grin
lol. Oga i need not tell you the possibility of such happening. The EU that is silent are capable. 1 agent like Snowden can do much harm. Media hype makes us think these mere humans are so invincible and impenetratable. OYO lo wa if you follow such propaganda. Even cnn spreads crap and lies. al jazeera? same.

Persia was just one of the 100s of provinces under Belshazzar, yet its a very embarassing, shameful history to retell how the almighty babylonian empire fell without a fight, sword drawn by the persians that used an underwall tunnel to breach the city. "alas that great city"

bottomline.... no one is invincible!! only GOD is; and we both should know that!!
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Antoeni(m): 5:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
With this kind of weapon War 3 Loading.and yet Nigeria is still unable to produce knockout or even bisco
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Just30: 7:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Holayinka2424:

who will defeat a country that is bigger than Africa as a whole or north america and south america combine together
I'm even wondering how you will defeat a country that has never been defeated in war before. A country with more than a thousand years war history.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Just30: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2017
Bsmartt:
Russia's intelligence is extremely extraordinary. I don't know why Putin is doing this at the moment especially when the G8 has been unleashing various sanction on North Korea for his Nuclear activities. I pray we don't have WW3. # sigh
you should be praying the US does not start a war between Japan and China or invade North Korea in order to get a war with China because China is going to make the dollar worthless.
Re: Russia Test Fires SATAN TWO Ballistic Missile That Can Carry 12 Nuclear Warheads by Appleyard(m): 9:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
daveP:
Glad ive seen someone that understands. not those ignoramuses up there. i agree with you. but their influence in the middle east which is strong that even usa is silently jealous of, must be clipped.(diplomaticly or via war)And thats what i mean from my initial statement. They may rebel afterwards and thats where your comment comes in.

You are correct, just that the rebellion is already unfolding before our very eyes. The US hegemony has never been challenged this much as it is now since the fall of the Iron curtain and the end of the cold War in 1990.

Just follow the prophecy and you would understand. The US will continue to hold sway in global politics but Gog and Magog (which are the spiritual name for China and Russia) and their allies will reawake and that's what we are witnessing right now. China is already taking over economically and the Russian Bear has awakened, been grieved militarily to the extent that it now checkmate the US unrivaled global dominance. The pieces are fitting together quietly.

But as it were in World War 1 and World War 2, so shall it be on the road leading to World War 3. It took the assassination of prominent figures to cause the two previous World Wars, and this coming 3rd World d War will follow the same pattern.

The stage is already set and is playing out in the middle east.

But the real spark will come from the Balkans. Look for Alois Irlmaier's prophecy on ww3 and you will understand better.

Brother, we have but a short time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fact-checking Trump’s Address On The Iran Missile Attacks / Malik Obama: Why I Am Voting For Trump / It's Hitting Hard: Senior Niger Politicians Beg Tinubu To Lift Sanctions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.