Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,317 members, 7,808,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:35 AM

Must A Girl Marry???? - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Girl Marry???? (18745 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself / Why I Don't Want A Girl Child - Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Talkwell: 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Paulosky1900:

it will never be the same with ur own flesh and blood...am nt surprise its only the youth are talking this shit...resemblance and ur character looking at ur own kid u wil see urself even if u are dead u are never gone ur part still lives...THINK BACK AND REMEMBER WHAT GOD PROMISED ABRAHAM..forget this f*uking western culture its damn rubbish...we have ours lets stick to it

Different strokes for different folks bro

I'm not cut out for marriage.

3 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Paulosky1900: 10:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

You can have kids without being married.

WHAT ARE U GONNA TELL UR KIDS WHEN THEY ARE GROWN UP...THAT THEY HAVE NO FATHER/MOTHER?? because they must surely ask u that..it takes two to make up a sweet home and train ur children...its very very sweet i swear..and ur child would be mocked within his friends and i believe u dnt wnt ur child to feel dis bad..it really hurts as a kid.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by tensazangetsu20(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
Paulosky1900:

WHAT ARE U GONNA TELL UR KIDS WHEN THEY ARE GROWN UP...THAT THEY HAVE NO FATHER/MOTHER?? because they must surely ask u that..it takes two to make up a sweet home and train ur children...its very very sweet i swear..and ur child would be mocked within his friends and i believe u dnt wnt ur child to feel dis bad..it really hurts as a kid.
There are so many single mothers with children and the children aren't dead. A man can raise up kids better than a woman if he puts his mind into it. Single fathers are rarity and I wish to see more of it in the society.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by lazygal: 10:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
[quote author=adetoroamos post=61821199]it's not a must naw but black human mentality. even as a guy self I don't want to get married but family wahala Shaaa. [/quote

And it really needs to stop.the fact a lady isn't married doesn't mean her life isn't complete or that she won't enter Paradise
Irony of all this is that too many broken marriages and the divorcees end up remaining single so what was the use of ever marrying .we really need to stop allowing out selves to be pressured or feel incomplete

Espe ially Ib north where u are looked upon as something disgusting
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by valkaka(m): 10:44pm On Oct 27, 2017
The short answer is no.

The long answer is the answers to a lot of questions. Will you be as happy unmarried as you will be married? Are you generally a lonely person who needs company, or are you a loner and OK with it? Will your family and friends reject you (culture is key here, it wouldn’t matter in USA, but other cultures it might matter a lot)? And a follow up to culture is a legal thing - are you gay/lesbian, so same-sex marriage is out of the question?

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Wroxxane: 10:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
tintingz:
No, it's not a must.

# I'm pro-choice, everyone has the choice to make.

# A woman not getting marry doesn't make her a whóre or whatever many archaic people call them, they simply have reasons they prefer not to get married, many of them are in open relationship.

# Because a woman doesn't marry doesn't make her financially unstable or has no bright future, Oprah Winfrey is not married and she has archived alot.

# A woman who decide not to marry doesn't mean she will regret it, many people regrets getting married.

Unfortunately, here in Africa so many deluded archaic people descriminate unmarried women, they think women are nothing without getting married, this is the most fallacious and a deluded mentality.

Your moniker reminds me of "The Ting Tings'
well said bro.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Augustap(f): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Your life, your choice. Although i think a good husband completes a woman's glory. As for me, I'm already dreaming of many future things, including husband's house grin

2 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by free2ryhme: 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
tensazangetsu20:

You can have kids without being married.

And will you tell the adopted kid the truth about why you are single and unmarried?

I am certain you won't. And you will lie and dodge the question.

You will adopt a child and want that child to bring home a good spouse from a decent home complete with both parents that you have failed to consider for yourself, abi?

People like you God will allow to suffer in their old age cos your wickedness reeks to the high heavens

You denied yourself the life of marriage and you will want your adopted children to benefit from one and you want to reap where you didnot sow

Evil beings

3 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MrMcJay(m): 10:57pm On Oct 27, 2017
amyzon:

Believe me 80% of married women have regrets in their hearts about being married

Not 79%, not 81%, exactly 80% of married women. Keep cooking up statistics.

Go and ask single unmarried women in their advanced years how far. They'll clear your doubts.

5 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by OGHENAOGIE(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2017
Foodforthought:
Why do u seek justification from others, do what u like cos its ur life. But remember to not make babies...u don't need them as well. Just enjoy ur freedom
I smell feminism though...
she get pikin with odegbami oooo it's s choice not to be married
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by okomogo(m): 11:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
tintingz:
No, it's not a must.

# A woman not getting marry doesn't make her a whóre or whatever many archaic people call them, they simply have reasons they prefer not to get married, many of them are in open relationship.

# Because a woman doesn't marry doesn't make her financially unstable or has no bright future, Oprah Winfrey is not married and she has archived alot.

# A woman who decide not to marry doesn't mean she will regret it, many people regrets getting married.

Unfortunately, here in Africa so many deluded archaic people descriminate unmarried women, they think women are nothing without getting married, this is the most fallacious and a deluded mentality.
Yes you have a point, no one should force anyone to get married. But the problem of the world today is the result of this freedom of expression and freedom to choose, so many parents abandoned thier responsibility of bringing up their children in the right way, so many kids grow up with either father or mother. This little lack have enormous psychological effect as the child will grow up to become either more masculine or feminine in everything. He feels that is normal because he never had a balanced parenthood. The woman was created for the man and vice versa that is while our reproductive organ is like the bow and socket. Be careful coz your write up might just lead more people astray.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by vicben27(m): 11:54pm On Oct 27, 2017
Consray:
I don't really think it a most
like the dude upstairs said that place is gona rust, and remain dusty wit cub web everywer
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Consray(f): 12:03am On Oct 28, 2017
vicben27:
like the dude upstairs said that place is gona rust, and remain dusty wit cub web everywer
holy....... shi.t and who told you.....that it not being serviced grin

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by wealth2al(m): 12:14am On Oct 28, 2017
Consray:
I don't really think it a most
hmmm
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 28, 2017
MichaelBlake40:

Why can't you “woman up" cheesy and refuse to marry until you're ready?

undecided
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Daeylar:

Say this again

I will say infinity times
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Consray(f): 12:16am On Oct 28, 2017
wealth2al:
hmmm
Dude why the hmmm
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by vicben27(m): 12:19am On Oct 28, 2017
Consray:
holy....... shi.t and who told you.....that it not being serviced grin
lol then she ain't serious! legal servicing is for the married! that means shez gona be getting a lot of diccck in her life

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Consray(f): 12:29am On Oct 28, 2017
vicben27:
lol then she ain't serious! legal servicing is for the married! that means is gona be getting a lot of diccck in her life
smile
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 12:51am On Oct 28, 2017
To get married is not by force neither is it compulsory.

It's simply a choice.

If you want to? Fine

If you don't want to? Fine.
Life is easy, we are only making it hard by ourselves.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Makusidi(m): 12:58am On Oct 28, 2017
Why did your mother get married 2 your father
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by shineeye1: 1:02am On Oct 28, 2017
alexialin:
To get married is not by force neither is it compulsory.

It's simply a choice.

If you want to? Fine

If you don't want to? Fine.
Life is easy, we are only making it hard by ourselves.

It is wrong to say society forces marriage on people. From time immemorial, men and women have been welcome to single life without let. Till tomorrow, we still have authentic nuns and monks. The real question is to what service do you apply your single life? If you however apply single life to the service of immorality , uncleanness and ungodliness then you have a coming case with your God - like it or not.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by ghostwritter(m): 1:14am On Oct 28, 2017
I'm not Sorry to say this:
MOST OF OUR AFRICA LADIES IN THIS PRESENT GENERATION ARE GOING CRAZY AND ARE SO CONFUSED THAT EVEN THE GUYS ARE SCARED AND HOPELESS ABOUT THE FUTURE.
Only a real guy (not gay) will knw what i truly mean.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by ghostwritter(m): 1:27am On Oct 28, 2017
tintingz:
No, it's not a must.

and what make u so sure that 'OPRAH WINFREY' is happy and satisfied without a man?
God was not a fool when he created a woman from a man. Don't let fake western lifestyle fool u.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by ghostwritter(m): 1:31am On Oct 28, 2017
tintingz:
No, it's not a must.

and what make u so sure that 'OPRAH WINFREY' is happy and satisfied without a man?
God was not a fool when he created a woman from a man. Don't let fake western lifestyle fool u. Every woman needs a man and vice-visa.
God pls let me find my own wife...let her locate me as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Ishilove: 2:09am On Oct 28, 2017
Emekaflatt:

Awww! cute lil. gurlie

They all come with lube I guess? To lubricate the labia wella grin
Let's help your ministry.. we can link you up with guys. Guys that will wreck your pelvic floor without mercy
You sound perverted and disturbed
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by ireneidiva(f): 2:51am On Oct 28, 2017
fabulousfortune:
Truth is d greatest achievement of a lady is getting married. U can take it to d bank cool
Rubbish
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by mosthigh33: 3:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Ecclesiastes 4:9: “Two are better than one, because they have a good return for their labor: If either of them falls down, one can help the other up. But pity anyone who falls and has no one to help them up. Also, if two lie down together, they will keep warm. But how can one keep warm alone?"

4 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Partnerbiz(f): 6:06am On Oct 28, 2017
Acidosis:
Very easy to say under your mama's roof.

Get out of that house and try live alone for 5 years without any man.

Don't be f00led, marriage is very very important.. it is a sign of self-control. Stupidity is when you want random kids without responsible fathers.

By the way, if you must stay single, at least ensure you have good money, I mean real good money because by the time you clock 45, all men will avoid even your unclothedness like a plaque. At that stage, only money can help you keep some sugar boys and also preserve your look. You know semen from plenty men have a way of disfiguring ones outlook. It won't only make you shrink so fast, you will age faster than the speed of light. So ensure you have HUGE MONEY to maintain a wayward life (you can't escape this especially if you've been exposed to different boyfriends all the way from secondary school) grin

Those who are married aren't f00ls. The decision to stick to one man, one woman till death is no child's play.

Semen disfiguring ones look?

I have never heard a dumber thing..

2 Likes

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Acidosis(m): 6:16am On Oct 28, 2017
Partnerbiz:

Semen disfiguring ones look?
I have never heard a dumber thing..
Why don't you date a poor pr. osti.tute with 15 years of experience?
By the way, I didn't say semen! I said semen from different men.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by tensazangetsu20(m): 6:26am On Oct 28, 2017
free2ryhme:

And will you tell the adopted kid the truth about why you are single and unmarried?

I am certain you won't. And you will lie and dodge the question.

You will adopt a child and want that child to bring home a good spouse from a decent home complete with both parents that you have failed to consider for yourself, abi?

People like you God will allow to suffer in their old age cos your wickedness reeks to the high heavens

You denied yourself the life of marriage and you will want your adopted children to benefit from one and you want to reap where you didnot sow

Evil beings

Not adopted but through a surrogate mother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore / How To End “the Silent Treatment” In Marriages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.