Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,020 members, 7,806,993 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:17 AM

Must A Girl Marry???? - Family (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Must A Girl Marry???? (18742 Views)

I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister / If As A Girl Ur Above 30 Not Yet Married Blame Urself / Why I Don't Want A Girl Child - Ayeni Faith Damilola (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2017
MarieSucre:

There is nothing to understand in something so senseless, btw I have a job, I can't possibly spend all my time on nairaland like some jobless people.
Boring. Name the job. Olosho
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 3:26pm On Nov 04, 2017
Foodforthought:
Boring. Name the job. Olosho
Like your mum. Is that how your dad met her?
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 3:36pm On Nov 04, 2017
MarieSucre:

Like your mum. Is that how your dad met her?
Is that all you have? You're predictably dumb. I'm not the reason you are miserable, just ask that w***e you call ur mum...and stay off my mention. B***h
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 1:13pm On Nov 05, 2017
Foodforthought:

Is that all you have? You're predictably dumb. I'm not the reason you are miserable, just ask that w***e you call ur mum...and stay off my mention. B***h
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 2:40pm On Nov 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Wow wellspoken like the son of a bit*h that you are, with your tongue like something they use to mop gutter in Orile, it's clear that your father was one of your mothers customers, and they probably f**ked on top transformer that's why your brain is sparking put do sense.
As they say, you can take the man out of the ghetto but you cannot take the ghetto out of the man. Please help me tell your mum that olosho is not a job, because all the children she gave birth to as a prostitut* are all retard.ed, like the ewu Gambia that is replying to my comments.
There she goes again. I thought u had something else to do other than to rant like a lunatic on NL. Just name the job that you do, jobless and worthless b**ch.
Your attempt at trolling is pathetic and your lines are boring,honestly. Talk about 'F" ing on a transformer...lame. Scrubbing gutter,lame.I do not need to be ghetto-born to troll u, lame.
We've concluded that ur mum is a wh..e, and again I have to blame ur lunacy on her.She was probably one of those mad women who stay near refuse dumps, baring their bacteria ridden thighs towards a liquor shop.It's probably how your drunk he goat of a father got attracted and they ended up making a worthless wretch like you...Godforsaken fool.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 10:11pm On Nov 05, 2017
Foodforthought:

There she goes again. I thought u had something else to do other than to rant like a lunatic on NL. Just name the job that you do, jobless and worthless b**ch.
Your attempt at trolling is pathetic and your lines are boring,honestly. Talk about 'F" ing on a transformer...lame. Scrubbing gutter,lame.I do not need to be ghetto-born to troll u, lame.
We've concluded that ur mum is a wh..e, and again I have to blame ur lunacy on her.She was probably one of those mad women who stay near refuse dumps, baring their bacteria ridden thighs towards a liquor shop.It's probably how your drunk he goat of a father got attracted and they ended up making a worthless wretch like you...Godforsaken fool.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 10:22pm On Nov 05, 2017
MarieSucre:

Why are you exposing your mum like this on nairaland? Why should such a woman be so unfortunate to give birth to such an idiotic son? Look how you're airing your family's dirty linen in public, maybe you want to take over from her and be a gay prostitute so you're using style with your comment to give a prostitutes handbook on how to survive being lashed everyday by various men.
I would advice you to wear pampers but you're not worth such advice. It's already night, stop fighting here on nairaland, and help your mother find customers or no food for y'all tomorrow. God forsaken pig, doomed to hell.
Is that all? Are u tired? Why do u want me to stop fighting on Nairaland ? You started it all by quoting me in a silly way. I told you to go learn the art of trolling and here u are again talking about doom to hell. Lousy b*tch... u need your skull examined . You must be a special type of lunatic for not taking that advice. Contorted, jaded and forlorn piece of excreta. Go get a life, accursed daughter of a insomnia-ridden, STD-haunted w***e, whose lunacy is also epic.Anuofia
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by revolt(m): 4:28pm On Nov 06, 2017
amakadihot87:
A girl like me who hates to throw away her freedom shouldnt be regarded as wayward......some of us were never meant to marry.....
yes I totally agree. Don't go and marry if u can't submit
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Konquest: 8:23pm On Nov 06, 2017
amakadihot87:
A girl like me who hates to throw away her freedom shouldnt be regarded as wayward......some of us were never meant to marry.....
^^^^
^^^^
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 4:27pm On Nov 07, 2017
Foodforthought:

Is that all? Are u tired? Why do u want me to stop fighting on Nairaland ? You started it all by quoting me in a silly way. I told you to go learn the art of trolling and here u are again talking about doom to hell. Lousy b*tch... u need your skull examined . You must be a special type of lunatic for not taking that advice. Contorted, jaded and forlorn piece of excreta. Go get a life, accursed daughter of a insomnia-ridden, STD-haunted w***e, whose lunacy is also epic.Anuofia
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 5:22pm On Nov 07, 2017
MarieSucre:

More trash about your mum, shame she is a whor* who could not f**k a better gonorrhea-ridden scoundrel than your father with his horrible mouth odor. Ewu Nigeria.
Seriously? Ewu Nigeria? Lol.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Technolifee(f): 5:32pm On Nov 07, 2017
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 2:45pm On Nov 08, 2017
Foodforthought:
Seriously? Ewu Nigeria? Lol.
Trash.
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
MarieSucre:

Trash.
I give up on you
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Foodforthought: 3:05pm On Nov 08, 2017
MarieSucre:

Trash.
You can breathe now
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by MarieSucre(f): 3:57pm On Nov 08, 2017
Foodforthought:
You can breathe now
And you had to answer me twice, jobless motherfu*ker
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by zinaunreal(m): 5:34am On Sep 09, 2018
needful:
African race and marriage. for me, its better to be single than engage yourself with naija men who destroy innocent hearts in the name of marriage. there is no sanity in marriage anymore, 99% of married men are cheaters thereby creating emotional problems to women, let me tell you, many married women in naija are living with DEPRESSION. when cheating has become normal lifestyle, why wont people remain single and avoid heartbreaks. abeg enjoy your single hood and if you are financially okay, go to motherless adopt, that way, you have helped a soul.

Single for life grin grin you will die single. Your type never gets a man
Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by Nobody: 9:45am On Sep 09, 2018
tosyne2much:
[s]Two things are involved when a lady doesn't get married

Most of these ladies who want to remain unmarried either continue sleeping around for sexual gratification or they continue living their lives like mama alaye
(sugar mamas)

Yeye ladies who don't want to marry but become baby mamas just because of the wreckless and wretched lifestyle they want to be living undecided

Stupidity is when you bring a child(ren) into this world without a man being responsible for it[/s]

Primitive mentality.

1 Like

Re: Must A Girl Marry???? by revolt(m): 1:33pm On Sep 09, 2018
Confused beings. When u get close to her Bonnie youd realise shes desperately searching for husband loiiil. N.a. this type dey quick carry belle.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Court Dissolves 14-year Marriage Over Childlessness / I Don't Feel Attracted To My Wife Anymore / See What A Woman Had To Pass Through To Support Her Family.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.