Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,408 members, 7,781,186 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 10:21 AM

What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? (1009 Views)

Hmmm: “Dated him for 6 years, had 7 abortions, paid his fees.. Next week, he’s.. / “dated Him For 6 Years, Had 7 Abortions, Paid His Fees. Next Week, He’s Married / Dated Him For 6 Yrs, Had 7 Abortions, Paid His Fees; He's Marrying My Bestfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by kayo80(m): 6:36pm On Oct 27, 2017
I am not cursing anyone, but what if you had a week (7 days) left on this earth...what would you do with those 7 days?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by whitebeard(m): 6:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
I would rig NASS with explosives.. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by iamJ(m): 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
Start a foundation to condemn ugly people

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
just live a holy life and do everything right to please both humanity and God

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by kayo80(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
whitebeard:
I would rig NASS with explosives.. lipsrsealed

Lol!
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by kayo80(m): 6:41pm On Oct 27, 2017
iamJ:
Start a foundation to condemn ugly people

Hmm
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by kayo80(m): 6:42pm On Oct 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:
just live a holy life and do everything right to please both humanity and God

So that you can make heaven, abi
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Divay22(f): 6:47pm On Oct 27, 2017
Do what i have always fantasize and dreamt about.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:48pm On Oct 27, 2017
kayo80:

So that you can make heaven, abi
that's our primary purpose in life

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
Become really prayerful and pious.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

that's our primary purpose in life
Tell seun that. grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Tell seun that. grin
grin grin...
sèun na unrepentant atheist grin
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by IamSINZ(m): 6:52pm On Oct 27, 2017
Marry the woman I love and spend the rest of my days with her. smiley
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 27, 2017
QueenSekxy:

grin grin...

sèun na unrepentant atheist grin
Continue to pray for him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by QueenSekxy(f): 6:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
Mariinee:
Continue to pray for him. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
hahaha,,that my job oocheesy
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:18pm On Oct 27, 2017
Okay... First Day to Third Day i Will Fvck all The Girls Giving Me Green Light. 4th Day i Will bomb Mtn. 5th day i Will Tell My Crush On Nairaland how Much I Love Her. 6th day I Will Give My Life To Christ honesty and Never Go Back To Sin. 7th Day I Will Watch My Favourite Film and then Listen To My Favourite Song As I pass Away With Joy

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by kayo80(m): 7:45pm On Oct 27, 2017
Me... I write one novella everyday of the week so that by the end of the week, I will have seven books people can remember me by.

1 Like

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 27, 2017
DeadRat:
Okay... First Day to Third Day i Will Fvck all The Girls Giving Me Green Light. 4th Day i Will bomb Mtn. 5th day i Will Tell My Crush On Nairaland how Much I Love Her. 6th day I Will Give My Life To Christ honesty and Never Go Back To Sin. 7th Day I Will Watch My Favourite Film and then Listen To My Favourite Song As I pass Away With Joy
lmao grin

3 Likes

Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Maxvasia(m): 8:22pm On Oct 27, 2017
I am here for the comments.
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Nobody: 9:16am On Nov 17, 2017
Talk Your Own
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Jbfranklin: 5:23pm On Nov 17, 2017
make sure I deflower all they girls in town
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by AryEmber(f): 6:02pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jbfranklin:
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by AryEmber(f): 6:03pm On Nov 17, 2017
Jbfranklin:
Na so you fine reach?
Re: What Would You Do If You Had 7 Days Left To Live? by Jbfranklin: 7:19am On Nov 18, 2017
AryEmber:
Na so you fine reach?

I wouldn't talk much if you in my shoes you would start running away from ladies....

(1) (Reply)

Exbeauty Queen Denies Bleaching Her Skin / Is A Healthy joystick Supposed To Be Curved Or Straight ? / Do You Feel Comfortable Helping A Girl Without Any Return

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.