Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,379 members, 7,800,762 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:11 AM

Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App (5904 Views)

Otedola React As Iroko Boys Mimics His 3 Daughters Ferrari Gifts With Wheelbarro / Obichie Chidinma Doris: I Desire To Star In Cinema Movies, International Pageant / Osita Iheme: Why I Left ‘The Johnsons’ TV Series For Aki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 1:12pm On Nov 19, 2017
With iroko TV app, you can now enjoy your favorite movie series like, Jenifa’s diary, Stalemate, Husbands of Lagos, Our Husbands Wives, flat mate with many other exciting series.

You can also watch by categories like; comedy movies, browse through your favorite actor and actresses and watch their latest movies and many more.

And guess what? Its data free download for all users, both existing and new customers!

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH
#2000 FOR 12 MONTH (PROMO PRICE)

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
@ 08133014066 FOR MORE DETAILS. IROKO TV…. TRULY NAIJA!!!
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 4:57pm On Nov 19, 2017
For Nollywood movie lovers.... You are missing if you are yet to download your Irokotv app from the play store.

Download now and contact me for your promo voucher @2000 for 1year of Unlimited movies download and streaming.

With our 10,000 catalogue of nollywood movies and TV series you will never get bored.

You can use your subscription on more than two device and for your smart TV your can share on a bigger screen via HDMI micro cable or TV cast.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 9:44am On Nov 20, 2017
Hello guys

One sure way to enjoy this festive period with you and your family is via use of the iroko mobile app.. Am sure most of us are already using and enjoying it.

In the premier movie world, so much are expected this season, movies that will wow u and make u want more.

Amongst the biggest expected is the WEDDING PARTY2 CHRISTAIN IS COMING and THE BANDITS.

To enjoy all these, just download the app from Google playstore for Android users and Apple store for all iOS devices, then register as a new member using your phone num.

After which u can reach me via the num displayed below for your subscription.

THE PROMO IS STILL ON...
JUST 2K FOR 12MONTH

WHATAPP FOR DETIALS
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 3:02pm On Nov 20, 2017
Do you know that you can now watch all your favorite TV series and thousands of movies on your phone?

And that if you have a smart TV you can watch them on your TV? Series like Jenifa's Diary, Husbands of Lagos, Desperate Housegirls, Single Ladies, etc.

IrokoTv has made this all possible and very affordable too and I'm here to tell you how.

Subscribe with 2000 naira for 12 months. The best deal ever!

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 11:03pm On Nov 20, 2017
With iroko TV app, you can now enjoy your favorite movie series like, Jenifa’s diary, Stalemate, Husbands of Lagos, Our Husbands Wives, flat mate with many other exciting series.

You can also watch by categories like; comedy movies, browse through your favorite actor and actresses and watch their latest movies and many more.

And guess what? Its data free download for all users, both existing and new customers!

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 9:58am On Nov 21, 2017
Nollywood and Nigeria finest satellite TV station is now available on your mobile phone both on androids and ios.

Iroko TV brings to u your favorite exciting series such as Stalemate, My Neighbors Wives, Jenifa’s Diary, Black and White, Husbands of Lagos, Aso Ebi and so much more….

And guess what, for our Data savers, its data free download. All u’ve to do is locate our nearest kiosk to u and get your movies for free.

Subscription is now

1k for 3 month
2k for 1 year (promo price)
IROKO TV… TRULY NAIJA!!!

Call or whatapp for details
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 5:09pm On Nov 21, 2017

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 7:47pm On Nov 21, 2017
Do you know that you can now watch all your favorite TV series and thousands of movies on your phone?

And that if you have a smart TV you can watch them on your TV? Series like Jenifa's Diary, Husbands of Lagos, Desperate Housegirls, Single Ladies, etc.

IrokoTv has made this all possible and very affordable too and I'm here to tell you how.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 5:18pm On Nov 22, 2017
Enjoy unlimited download and endless streaming of your favourite nollywood movies and series..

And guess what? Its Data free download for all our subscribers.

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
@ 08133014066 FOR MORE DETAILS.

IROKO TV…. TRULY NAIJA!!!
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 8:20am On Nov 23, 2017

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
@ 08133014066 FOR MORE DETAILS. IROKO TV…. TRULY NAIJA
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 2:11pm On Nov 23, 2017

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 8:39pm On Nov 23, 2017
With IrokoTV App, Enjoy the best of Nollywood movies and TV series without data usage.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 11:01am On Nov 24, 2017
For over 5 years, iRokoTV has been making the best of Nollywood movies and TV series available to everyone - in Nigeria and most of all, abroad.

iRokoTV subscribers can now download data-free content from the iRoko kiosks scattered around Lagos.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 11:02am On Nov 24, 2017
For over 5 years, iRokoTV has been making the best of Nollywood movies and TV series available to everyone - in Nigeria and most of all, abroad.

iRokoTV subscribers can now download data-free content from the iRoko kiosks scattered around Lagos.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 8:12pm On Nov 24, 2017
GOOD EVENING !!!!�

This is Daniel Moses from Iroko tv, i just wanted to say Hi & also Give you a better and more detailed info about *Irokotv Mobile App & Subcription*

So here are the 3 most important Need to know About *irokotv Mobile App*

*No 1* Are you aware that the app can be downloaded on both IOS (App Store) & Android (Google Play Store) and After downloading it can be easily installed and set up with just your phone number and the assistance of an iroko agent just like myself

*No2* Are you aware that with just _two thousand naira_ irokotv grants you access to watch all our lastest series and Cinema rated movies for a whole year ,not only that but you can also extend your experience to your smart TV by getting a HDMI CABLE and connecting to your tv and watch with the family
*OR*
you can directly Chromecast onto the tv screen if your using chromecast enabled tv
*OR*
You can connect it to your laptop by going to *www.irokotv.com* and typed your phone number and Enjoy.

*No3* After subscribing through an Agent like myself ,you are granted the privilege to call on that agent at anytime during the duration of your Subcription to request for movies or that agent can also link you up to the irokotv Koisk closest to you.

So so ,i think thats on _Awoof clean mouth offer_ that am sure you wont walk away from.

So pls text me back with your response so i can sign up and Activated you On irokotv Mobile app

*Note* Referrals are also accepted in irokotv and also rewarded

*#Daniel Moses (Irokotv Sales Agent).
Whatapp 08133014066
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 10:34am On Nov 25, 2017
GOOD MORNING

This is Daniel Moses from Iroko tv, i just wanted to say Hi & also Give you a better and more detailed info about *Irokotv Mobile App & Subcription*

So here are the 3 most important Need to know About *irokotv Mobile App*

*No 1* Are you aware that the app can be downloaded on both IOS (App Store) & Android (Google Play Store) and After downloading it can be easily installed and set up with just your phone number and the assistance of an iroko agent just like myself

*No2* Are you aware that with just _two thousand naira_ irokotv grants you access to watch all our lastest series and Cinema rated movies for a whole year ,not only that but you can also extend your experience to your smart TV by getting a HDMI CABLE and connecting to your tv and watch with the family
*OR*
you can directly Chromecast onto the tv screen if your using chromecast enabled tv
*OR*
You can connect it to your laptop by going to *www.irokotv.com* and typed your phone number and Enjoy.

*No3* After subscribing through an Agent like myself ,you are granted the privilege to call on that agent at anytime during the duration of your Subcription to request for movies or that agent can also link you up to the irokotv Koisk closest to you.

So so ,i think thats on _Awoof clean mouth offer_ that am sure you wont walk away from.

So pls text me back with your response so i can sign up and Activated you On irokotv Mobile app

*Note* Referrals are also accepted in irokotv and also rewarded

*#Daniel Moses (Irokotv Sales Agent)...*
Whatapp 08133014066
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 6:23pm On Nov 25, 2017

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 9:55am On Nov 26, 2017

ALSO, ALL IROKO EXISTING USERS THAT WILL LIKE TO RENEW THEIR SUBSCRIPTION AND BENEFIT FROM OUR PROMO CAN CHAT ME UP OR WHATAPP ME ON

PROMO PRICE NOW GOES FOR 2K @ 1YEAR.

IROKO TV... NOLLYWOOD AT YOUR POCKET !
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 1:09pm On Dec 03, 2017
With IrokoTV App, Enjoy the best of Nollywood movies and TV series without data usage.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 8:26pm On Dec 03, 2017
With iroko TV app, you can now enjoy your favorite movie series like, Jenifa’s diary, Stalemate, Husbands of Lagos, Our Husbands Wives, loosing control with many other exciting series.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 12:34pm On Dec 04, 2017
iROKO TV is here again with another incredible Package....

You can now enjoy your favorite tv series and premier movies on your mobile device without the use of DATA!

YES ITS DATA FREE UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD FOR ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS THAT USES OUR KIOSK.

What you waiting for.... To enjoy this great offer

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2017

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2017

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 7:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
Nollywood and Nigeria finest satellite TV station is now available on your mobile phone both on androids and ios.

Iroko TV brings to u your favorite exciting series such as Stalemate, My Neighbors Wives, Jenifa’s Diary, Black and White, Husbands of Lagos, Aso Ebi and so much more….

And guess what, for our Data savers, its data free download. All u’ve to do is locate our nearest kiosk to u and get your movies for free

1k for 3 month
2k for 1 year (promo price)
IROKO TV… TRULY NAIJA!!!

Call or whatapp for details

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
With iroko TV app, you can now enjoy your favorite movie series like, Jenifa’s diary, Stalemate, Husbands of Lagos, Our Husbands Wives, loosing control with many other exciting series.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 10:58am On Dec 07, 2017
iROKO TV is here again with another incredible Package....

You can now enjoy your favorite tv series and premier movies on your mobile device without the use of DATA!

YES ITS DATA FREE UNLIMITED DOWNLOAD FOR ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS THAT USES OUR KIOSK.

What you waiting for.... To enjoy this great offer

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2017
For Nollywood movie lovers.... You are missing if you are yet to download your Irokotv app from the play store.

Download now and contact me for your promo voucher @2000 for 1year of Unlimited movies download and streaming.

With our 10,000 catalogue of nollywood movies and TV series you will never get bored.

You can use your subscription on more than two device and for your smart TV your can share on a bigger screen via HDMI micro cable or TV cast.

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 8:26am On Dec 08, 2017

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 6:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hello Nairalanders..

Are you a lover of nollywood movies?? Then you are missing big time IG you still haven't downloaded the Iroko tv mobile application.

The app allows you access to premier nollywood movies, as well as your favorite nollywood tv series.

And guess what?? Its data free download for all subscribers.

We are currently running a promo of 2k which will valid for 12month... So hurry now while promo last...

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
IROKO TV…. TRULY NAIJA
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Hello guys

One sure way to enjoy this festive period with you and your family is via use of the iroko mobile app..

In the premier movie world, so much are expected this season, movies that will wow u and make u want more.

Amongst the biggest expected is the WEDDING PARTY2 CHRISTAIN IS COMING and THE BANDITS.

THE PROMO IS STILL ON...
JUST 2K FOR 12MONTH

WHATAPP FOR DETIALS

Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 2:23pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hello Nairalanders..

Are you a lover of nollywood movies?? Then you are missing big time IG you still haven't downloaded the Iroko tv mobile application.

The app allows you access to premier nollywood movies, as well as your favorite nollywood tv series.

And guess what?? Its data free download for all subscribers.

We are currently running a promo of 2k which will valid for 12month... So hurry now while promo last...

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL
IROKO TV…. TRULY NAIJA
Re: Enjoy Cinema Movies And Tv Series On Your Iroko App by Irokoagents(m): 7:35pm On Dec 09, 2017

SUBSCRIPTION IS NOW
#1000 FOR 3 MONTH

CALL OR WHATAPP DANIEL

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Big Snake Electrocuted By An Electric Fence (photos) / Bobrisky Hangs Out With IG Big Boy Hushpuppi, Calls Him His 2nd Bae / Shock Pics: Brazilian Fitness Model Does 1,000 Sqauts Per Day . . . With Heavy W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.