Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,957 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:01 PM

Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos (21457 Views)

Dooyum Vanessa: Benue Girl Missing (Photo) / Lala Onwukwe, 17-Year-Old Girl Missing For One Week In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Aliyah Kuti: 15-Year-Old Girl Missing In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by ChangeIsCostant: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2017
A Nigerian man identified as Anene Jasper, has raised an alarm over his missing daughter whom he said was allegedly abducted during a church program in Lagos. According to him, his 2 years and 6 months daughter, was taken from his wife at Anglican church of living faith in Abule-osun, Ojo area of Lagos since last Sunday and she is yet to be seen.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/10/father-raises-alarm-daughter-abducted-church-service-lagos-photos.html

3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by HungerBAD: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2017
I pray she is found safe and sound.

But how was she abducted?

Parents also should be very vigilant around their kids, and they should never allow their kids off their sight even with family members, let alone strangers.

And that is why churches that have separate worship classes for kids, are the kind I will not advice any parents to attend.

Why would a church want to separate a family?

We should be wise, even at our places of worship.

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Teewhy2: 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
Na wa oooo, I pray that GOD keep her safe.
Many that comes to church didn't come to serve GOD but to commit crime.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Felaak47(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
K
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Nawteemaxie(m): 9:59pm On Oct 27, 2017
I hope she`s found alive...and complete.
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Iseoluwani: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Aye le ibosi oooo

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Boyooosa(m): 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Ah!
Olohun maje ko he pe won ti lo. Awon eni ibi.
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by 1N9a: 10:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
Eyah... may God return her in peace cry cry
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by kobabe(m): 10:01pm On Oct 27, 2017
Osun Ondo Ogun. i rest my case

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Hades2016(m): 10:04pm On Oct 27, 2017
Watin she da do when Dem take her pikin from her , careless woman angry ... Lil girl you gonna be found IJN

5 Likes

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by soath(m): 10:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nothing shall happen to her in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by specialmati(m): 10:17pm On Oct 27, 2017
what a country
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Naff24(f): 10:24pm On Oct 27, 2017
Nawteemaxie:
Her skull might never remain the same...
I hope she`s found alive...and complete.

You are so dumb for spitting out that first sentence from your empty skull.

7 Likes

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by indomielomo: 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Aye le ibosi oooo
you don't have a common sense what is the meaning of Aye le ooop Child you shall return to your family healthy IN JESUS NAME AMEN3x

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Slayer2: 10:43pm On Oct 27, 2017
Iseoluwani:
Aye le ibosi oooo

Abeg what's the meaning of this aye le stuff??

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by beccab78: 11:00pm On Oct 27, 2017
may angle lead her to d family.
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Iseoluwani: 11:07pm On Oct 27, 2017
indomielomo:

you don't have a common sense
what is the meaning of Aye le ooop
Child you shall return to your family healthy IN JESUS NAME AMEN3x

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Iseoluwani: 11:08pm On Oct 27, 2017
Slayer2:

Abeg what's the meaning of this aye le stuff??

The world is wicked
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
sad
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by loomer: 11:14pm On Oct 27, 2017
If killing people for rituals dey bring money why we never kuku use all those our leaders do money make our country for better

2 Likes

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by CakezbyMarie: 11:26pm On Oct 27, 2017
Took her away how
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by tolanibae(f): 11:30pm On Oct 27, 2017
What I notice about this nairaland is that there are very few people who think with their head.

The first question that should come to anybody's mind is who took the child? Was the child missing all of a sudden? That's a different case.

Did they take the child for prayer somewhere in the church? Did they take her to the children's church?

Initially, I used to think its the large population of underage kids that register here that causes so many absurd comment but age has nothing to do with reasoning ability afterall.

Nobody is paying you for commenting, your likes will not fetch money,so why can't you just add value to the forum instead of typing trash.

The rational thing is to investigate the issue,many of u just assume and say what you feel like without helping tonnes of issues posted here.

Anyway, what do I know.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by delexy123: 12:22am On Oct 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

Parents also should be very vigilant around their kids, and they should never allow their kids off their sight even with family members, let alone strangers.

And that is why churches that have separate worship classes for kids, are the kind I will not advice any parents to attend.

Why not tell the parents to stay with their kids in the daycare or school while at it? You know...so that they can protect them from 'evil' nannies and teachers...
Edit: FYI Most churches have Sunday schools not because they derive joy in 'separating families' as your ill thought suggests but to teach kids about God in a very simplistic way. In some churches, teaching in Sunday school class is restricted to well trained educationists who work in school environment. How amusing will it be if the class teacher of your kid in school turn out to be a Sunday school teacher in a church.

8 Likes

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by talk2percy(m): 2:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Poor innocent child...these skull miners all over Yoruba land has had their way with her. People be careful with ur skull and that of ur love ones whenever u are in their vicinity. To them it's all about the skull and nothing but the skull.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by olaremint(m): 3:15am On Oct 28, 2017
As a parent, they have failed this child. The issue unfortunately is not praying IJN. Jesus never said we should be stupid. When u are in the house u need to guard your kids properly and more when u are outside. Several times @ shop rite u see parents looking for kids or kids crying with no parent. The answer is simple, to prevent everlasting sorrow and pain, always guard jealousy the things given to you freely by God.
Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by lonelydora: 3:20am On Oct 28, 2017
They should head straight to Ogun state. Thorough search in nearby bushes anad culverts.

I pray she's seen. I can't imagine the trauma they are passing through.

1 Like

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by Brushless: 3:32am On Oct 28, 2017
HungerBAD:

I have the same mind-set, but children are playful and needs to be controled. Having them in the same area with parents may cause parents losing focus and not be attentive to sermon or important informations. May she be found.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Little Girl Missing After She Was Taken From Her Mother In A Lagos Church.Photos by webgenius234(m): 3:47am On Oct 28, 2017
this is really sad....

meanhile RUN from NAIJATAXI... its scam.
http://www.naijaict.com/2017/10/12-proofs-naijataxi-is-scamfraud-ponzi.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Benjamin Simeon: Nigerian Man Killed In South Africa / Pastor Fakes Own Kidnap Twice, Collects ₦‎600,000 Ransom From Members In Jos / 2 Young Men Killed In Gboko, Benue (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.