Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,118 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. (1366 Views)

Buhari Extends Gradual Ease Of Lockdown In Lagos, Abuja, Ogun By 2 Weeks / Implementation Guidelines For Gradual Easing Of Lockdown / FG To Look Into Gradual Removal Of Fuel Subsidy - Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by dokiOloye(m): 5:29am On Oct 28, 2017
The comments section on 2 posts in Nairaland last night about d death of some soldiers rang alarm bells in my head.
Majority of d comments were clearly wishing d dead soldiers bad with comments like 'rest in hell':'the devil will kill U again': 'are these not the ppl who forced civilians to drink mud water':'let them have a feel of the bullets they shot at unarmed civilians':etc.
Surprisingly,these comments gathered many likes while d ones wishing them 'RIP' had few or no likes.
Now,it could be argued that these may be aggrieved IPAD YEWTS likes me who detest d unnecessary show of strength d army constantly deploys against civilians.
Now,here comes d issue of d stampede about claims of vaccination by d army.
For d stampede to have occured in Bayelsa,Port harcout,Ondo and even Maiduguri to some extent shows that even those who were cheering d army while they were in their campaign of terror in d east inwardly also distrust d Nigerian army cos those town aren't Igbo dominated towns.
Let us all join hands to condemn d penchant of Buhari for using soldiers or even force at all to solve political problems cos d show of force and violence in Aba and Umuahia was totally uncalled for.
The Nigerian army is one of d few institutions where d so called unity of Nigeria is still expressed and a day will come soon when some sane soldiers will refuse to take unlawful orders from their superiors and hell will be let loose.
If they wanted to arrest Nnamdi Kanu,they should've waited for his court date wc was barely one month away to push for revocation of his bail since d same govt was d one prosecuting him.
We haven't been told he commited a fresh offense different from what he was in court already for.
People now view d Nigerian army as an enforcement arm of d hausa/fulani/kanuri oligarchy esp wt d glaring refusal to tackle anything that is against d agenda of this group for eg d issue of armed,murderous herdsmen and this is not good for d so called unity of Nigeria

7 Likes

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by Lincoln275(m): 5:45am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by dodelight(m): 5:53am On Oct 28, 2017
Truth
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by Bari22: 5:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by DOUBLEWAHALA: 6:20am On Oct 28, 2017
I don't even know that an afonja willer do have a conscience like this or are you a soldier trying to console yasef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by DanseMacabre(m): 6:20am On Oct 28, 2017
Hope dis isn't the way you write in real life?

Just kidding though.

But men, the comments on that thread were so apathetic and inhumane. We're gradually losing our sense of humanity, and to be honest, comments like that are what makes most Nigerians unsympathetic to the Biafran cause.

I spent a good part of my life in Borno, and I'm a hundred per cent certain that were it not for the army, this country would long have been overrun by the Boko boys.
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by fergie001: 6:21am On Oct 28, 2017
cry
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by dokiOloye(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Just kidding though.

But men, the comments on that thread were so apathetic and inhumane. We're gradually losing our sense of humanity, and to be honest, comments like that are what makes most Nigerians unsympathetic to the Biafran cause.

I spent a good part of my life in Borno, and I'm a hundred per cent certain that were it not for the army, this country would long have been overrun by the Boko boys.
Its not just about d Biafrans oo.
Have U forgotten that d shias in Kaduna listed 1000 of their members who were killed by d same army and even attached pictures?
In sane countries,d commander or whoever led d troops or even d soldiers themselves will disobey such unlawful orders even at d risk of death or court-martial.
The Nigerian army no just de try and remember they've been killing these same IPOB members since 2015 for ordinary rallies.

4 Likes

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by python1: 6:51am On Oct 28, 2017
DanseMacabre:

Just kidding though.

Well said. Your head dey work like that of a human being. But for the op, Hahahahaha. grin grin grin
Dem think say na only Hausa dey sambisa, dey no know say Igbos dey among the officers and men.
When people say IPOB terrorists no get sense, e go be like say na insult.
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by FarahAideed: 6:55am On Oct 28, 2017
Buhari has alienated the military feom the people aso much in just two years ..In the past thread about fallen soldiers was a centre of emotions and commiserations but today things have change so fast that the same people who used to commiserate with tha Army now celebrate their death ...Bad leadership like that of Buhari only ends up making everthing worse

4 Likes

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by lastmessenger: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2017
The army is already divided along religious and ethnic lines. This is based on information from my pals that work in the Nigerian army.
One day the army may not be able to hold together again.it only take a hot headed southern soldier or general who will no longer tolerate the intolerance of the hausa Fulani.
May God save us in this country.

4 Likes

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by chukkystar(m): 7:02am On Oct 28, 2017
I feel nothing towards the Army. Inhumane people.. I no know whether na Hell fire them dey do their training

4 Likes

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by python1: 7:04am On Oct 28, 2017
lastmessenger:
The army is already divided along religious and ethnic lines. This is based on information from my pals that work in the Nigerian army.
One day the army may not be able to hold together again.it only take a hot headed southern soldier or general who will no longer tolerate the intolerance of the hausa Fulani excesses.
May God save us in this country.
Yes, I agree, the army is already divided along ethnic and religious lines, but that division only exists in the minds of IPOB terrorists grin. Dey want take mouth divide Nigeria army for nairaland grin E say na im close pal tell am, telephone without wire, lol, na like dat e dey start, dem say dem saygrin grin. By the time he repeats this thing ten times, it becomes the truth in his mind. grin grin
Go any army unit talk this kind thing, even if na christian igbo you tell, your body go tell you true grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by lastmessenger: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2017
python1:

Yes, I agree, the army is already divided along ethnic and religious lines, but that division only exists in the minds of IPOB terrorists grin. Dey want take mouth divide Nigeria army for nairaland grin E say na im close pal tell am, lol grin grin. By the time he repeats this thing ten times, it becomes the truth in his mind. grin grin
Go any army unit talk this kind thing, even if na christian igbo you tell, your body go tell you true grin grin

A true life story. You can ask any army personell you know for confirmation.

One day a military chaplain was preaching in the army church. Suddenly a Muslim soldier made his way into the church and shot at the chaplain and the officer died on the spot.Immidiately another officer took a gun and shot at the Muslim soldier legs and crippled him.This led to a divide in the barrack Muslim vs Christians every body with his guns all corked and waiting for who to fire the first shot. It took the intervention of a very senior officer who stepped in the middle and pleaded on everyone to calm down and put down their guns.

What led to soldier taking laws into his hands is not clearly stated but according to my source,the Muslim soldier felt uncomfortable with the chaplain preaching. Felt some of his preaching is against Islam.

Don't be foolish my brother. Not everyone is ipob.I believe in a free Nigeria where everyone is treated equally and where justice reigns supreme not where some see themselves as lords over others.

Mind you ipob are terrorist while murderous Fulani herdsmen are mere criminals. I leave you to your conscience.

Ask any soldier for confirmation of my story.

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by agbangam: 7:23am On Oct 28, 2017
U guys just sit in ur coven and type rubbish, u form all kind of conspiracy theories just because u guys don't like PMB. For ur information the Nigeria Military have so much love for PMB cos of the new reforms dat he has introduced. Gone are those days were d soldiers monthly pay was illegally deducted or allowances not paid on time.
Op ur hate for PMB is unbecoming and u pple just end up deceiving uninformed Nigerians.
May God have mercy on you guys.

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by python1: 7:26am On Oct 28, 2017
lastmessenger:

A true life story. You can ask any army personell you know for confirmation.

One day a military chaplain was preaching in the army church. Suddenly a Muslim soldier made his way into the church and shot at the chaplain and the officer died on the spot.Immidiately another officer took a gun and shot at the Muslim soldier legs and crippled him.This led to a divide in the barrack Muslim vs Christians every body with his guns all corked and waiting for who to fire the first shot. It took the intervention of a very senior officer who stepped in the middle and pleaded on everyone to calm down and put down their guns.

What led to soldier taking laws into his hands is not clearly stated but according to my source. The Muslim soldier felt uncomfortable with the chaplain preaching. Felt some of his preaching is against Islam.

Don't be foolish my brother. Not everyone is ipob.I believe in a free Nigeria where everyone is treated equally and where justice reigns supreme not where some see themselves as lords over others.

Mind you ipob are terrorist while murderous Fulani herdsmen are mere criminals. I leave you to your conscience.

Ask any soldier for confirmation of my story.
Choi, see another one grin. A chaplain was preaching in the church and a muslim soldier made his way in and shot at the chaplain, lol. Nawao. grin grin grin Last last, every body come carry gun, cork am join, lol. Dis one think say to sign gun from armoury na about going to buy biscuits. Which commander approve the signing of those guns? grin grin Abeg I don comot before he drops another one. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by lastmessenger: 7:28am On Oct 28, 2017
python1:

Choi, see another one grin. A chaplain was preaching in the church and a muslim soldier made his way in and shot at the chaplain, lol. Nawao. grin grin grin Abeg I don comot. grin
Ask any army personnel for confirmation. This is not a lie.
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by python1: 7:32am On Oct 28, 2017
lastmessenger:

Ask any army personnel for confirmation. This is not a lie.
So, to sign gun from armoury don be like buying of biro from the shop? Which commander approve am? Which army unit? It still beats my imagination how people churn out lies of this magnitude without getting chocked grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by python1: 7:37am On Oct 28, 2017
agbangam:
U guys just sit in ur coven and type rubbish, u form all kind of conspiracy theories just because u guys don't like PMB. For ur information the Nigeria Military have so much love for PMB cos of the new reforms dat he has introduced. Gone are those days were d soldiers monthly pay was illegally deducted or allowances not paid on time.
Op ur hate for PMB is unbecoming and u pple just end up deceiving uninformed Nigerians.
May God have mercy on you guys.
No mind them. One don dey bombard me with stories of how one muslim soldier shot at a chaplain and all the soldiers in the barrack go carry gun and cork grin

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by lastmessenger: 7:39am On Oct 28, 2017
python1:

So, to sign gun from armoury don be like buying of biro from the shop? Which commander approve am? Which army unit? It still beats my imagination how people churn out lies of this magnitude without getting chocked grin grin
I won't talk again. You can confirm my story from another source ( army personnel). I am done with you
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by python1: 7:43am On Oct 28, 2017
lastmessenger:
I won't talk again. You can confirm my story from another source ( army personnel). I am done with you
E don run with the rooster and bull story grin Every soldier in the barrack go collect gun, cork and waiting grin Nawao. Bros, try add sauce to d story na. And e be like say the salt don too much grin

1 Like

Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by Nobody: 7:50am On Oct 28, 2017
lastmessenger:

Dont worry my bro

Leave all this hausa fulani terrorists and their spies and betrayals from yorubaland......

The zoo must collapse and cease to exist............

They think is 1967........or maybe we are just been calm.......

No words sha.........we dont like or love ourselves......then lets divide and go our separate ways.......is it a big deal again...
Re: The Gradual Destruction Of Nigerian Army And Other Institutions By Buhari. by dokiOloye(m): 8:30am On Oct 28, 2017
python1:

E don run with the rooster and bull story grin Every soldier in the barrack go collect gun, cork and waiting grin Nawao. Bros, try add sauce to d story na. And e be like say the salt don too much grin
If army say make u bring ur pikin for malaria treatment now,U go take off.

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Betrayed Christians, The Church By Pairing With Buhari – Fani-kayode / Female Combatants: Documents Expose Military’s Cover-up / A

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.