Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,918 members, 7,806,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:25 PM

Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue (1641 Views)

Help Me Receive This Paypal Fund From A Client / How Can I Solve This PAYPAL Issue / How Can I Withdraw This Paypal Funds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by donbrowser(m): 7:57am On Oct 28, 2017
Good morning nairalanders, this paypal account has been giving me headache.
I have verified the phone number. When i try to send money, it requires a phone number but does not show the number i used for verification, it simply indicates a blank number space but when i try to add my phone number (the one i used for verification). It says number not registered under my name and they cant accept it.

I need help ASAP.

Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by Nobody: 8:35am On Oct 28, 2017
donbrowser:
I have verified the phone number. When i try to send money, it requires a phone number but does not show the number i used for verification, it simply indicates a blank number space but when i try to add my phone number (the one i used for verification). It says number not registered under my name and they cant accept it.

I need help ASAP.
this happens when you removed the initial number you registered it with. Here is the only solution leave the account for 60 days dont login after 60 days paypal security system would reset. Dont bother calling customer care they cant help you. Cheers
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by bedfordng(m): 9:52am On Oct 28, 2017
donbrowser:

I need help ASAP.
which country PayPal are you using. also, did you remove the number .
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by donbrowser(m): 10:45am On Oct 28, 2017
bedfordng:
which country PayPal are you using. also, did you remove the number .
USA
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by donbrowser(m): 10:46am On Oct 28, 2017
lucrownt:
this happens when you removed the initial number you registered it with. Here is the only solution leave the account for 60 days dont login after 60 days paypal security system would reset. Dont bother calling customer care they cant help you. Cheers
Thanks bro. I will do just that
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by Nobody: 10:59am On Oct 28, 2017
donbrowser:
Thanks bro. I will do just that
you welcome
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by mukulu56(m): 11:35am On Oct 28, 2017
Hello am Vin Obieze.

Sales Rep@Virtualpaypalterminal.com.

First i can assist you with this.

There are two ways that you can resolve this.

First,you wait for the 60 days reset but this method might as well not work most time due to ip issues which you are in already.

Second,we @ Virtualpaypalterminal.com can register a number for you with the name on your account,add it and help make the transfer out immediately.

Whatever method,We only charge you after all works out.

You can ring me on 0803-0981624 or have a chat with me on Whatsapp.

Btw all these hassle are why we operate our website.
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by twosquare(m): 11:49am On Oct 28, 2017
donbrowser:

I need help ASAP.
Simply use the browser you used in registering for the account.... When you are able to log in... Change your settings for mobile update... Don't contact me via blah blah blah... Untick the two options and change it to work I think or business (if it is a business account)
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by mukulu56(m): 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
twosquare:
Simply use the browser you used in registering for the account.... When you are able to log in... Change your settings for mobile update... Don't contact me via blah blah blah... Untick the two options and change it to work I think or business (if it is a business account)

This method would have worked assuming he isnt locked out already. This is a usa paypal.
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by twosquare(m): 2:44pm On Oct 28, 2017
mukulu56:

This method would have worked assuming he isnt locked out already. This is a usa paypal.
I believe he is trying to send money...
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by mukulu56(m): 10:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
twosquare:
I believe he is trying to send money...
okay
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by CosmicJames(m): 5:21am On Oct 29, 2017
twosquare:
One of the best option ever.
For those of you that have not been locked out yet, login to your PayPal account and follow this instruction immediately.
Don't wait until you find yourself in @Op condition one day
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by donbrowser(m): 8:56am On Oct 29, 2017
CosmicJames:

One of the best option ever.

For those of you that have not been locked out yet, login to your PayPal account and follow this instruction immediately.
Don't wait until you find yourself in @Op condition one day
The instruction is not well stated
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by teamf: 9:00am On Oct 29, 2017
Op I can get you usa number to verified your PayPal
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by ToluSuo(m): 9:05am On Oct 29, 2017
sell your gift cards at fantastic prices, I redeem all denominations, just call or watsapp me on 07062546015... Godbless our hustle...
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by CosmicJames(m): 12:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
donbrowser:

The instruction is not well stated
The instruction is actually very clear.
Maybe you don't understand?
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by donbrowser(m): 2:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
CosmicJames:
The instruction is actually very clear. Maybe you don't understand?
No I don't
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by Princesteve7248: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Please who can give me vivid details on how to have a PayPal account
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by CosmicJames(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
donbrowser:

No I don't
OK, let me explain it for ya.
Login to your PayPal account (Your VPN must be turned on) amd go to "Settings"

Under mobile update, change the option for PayPal to contact you through "mobile" to "work"

In other words, change or untick any option that allow PayPal to contact you through mobile

Let me know if you still need more clarification
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by mukulu56(m): 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
CosmicJames:

OK, let me explain it for ya.
Login to your PayPal account (Your VPN must be turned on) amd go to "Settings"

Under mobile update, change the option for PayPal to contact you through "mobile" to "work"

In other words, change or untick any option that allow PayPal to contact you through mobile

Let me know if you still need more clarification

As simple as that.

Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by oylam(m): 3:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hi
I haven't confirmed my number on PayPal due to the facts that I could receive funds and since it's a friend's number I used.
Will I be able to send funds?

Note: the dude that created it has used it to transact before.
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by burkutu: 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
mukulu56:
Hello am Vin Obieze.

Sales Rep@Virtualpaypalterminal.com.

First i can assist you with this.

There are two ways that you can resolve this.

First,you wait for the 60 days reset but this method might as well not work most time due to ip issues which you are in already.

Second,we @ Virtualpaypalterminal.com can register a number for you with the name on your account,add it and help make the transfer out immediately.

Whatever method,We only charge you after all works out.

You can ring me on 0803-0981624 or have a chat with me on Whatsapp.

Btw all these hassle are why we operate our website.

Checked your website. The FAQs is not clickable. I need to read that before I can decide.

However, your concept is awesome though. Fix the FAQs thingy.
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by helpfulposts(m): 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
mukulu56:

As simple as that.

Bro, how does your website work? What are the rates? Can i use it freelancing jobs?
Re: Please Help Me Solve This Paypal Issue by Zdoh(m): 3:32pm On Oct 30, 2017
BRING ALL YOUR FUNDS

Payoneer

Paypal

Skrill

Bitcoin

Neteller for instant exchange to
Naira...instant payment guarantee.

Fiverr, Upwork, Freelancer and iwriter withdrawal services available @attractive rate

ZIDOHEXCHANGE
Call/Whatsap....08088759163

(1) (Reply)

Workshop On Exceptional Employee Work Ethics For Business Profitability / Is Forex Trading A Viable Method Of Investment In Nigeria? / Secret Of Earning Free Tokens With Huge Returns Similar To Binance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.