Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,111 members, 7,807,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:42 PM

A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos (26013 Views)

Happy Wedding Anniversary To Us!!! / Before & After Photos Of Habeeb Babatunde, Now Noni Salma A Transgendered. / Couple Who Married After 3 Weeks Of Meeting Celebrate 4th Wedding Anniversary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Amosjaj(m): 2:35pm On Oct 28, 2017
The guy resemble Yahaya Bello

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by columbus007(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
So na that rain connect the both of you? smiley that's so nice,well I have just learned,i won't be ignoring any pretty angel again whenever it's raining and i'am driving u know,u never can tell,God bless your home bro.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by esthy86(f): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
wow cute family ,may the lord blessings never depart from your side.CONGRAT

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by PierreDeFermath(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Safiaa:
Both look very diff after 4 years. Still beautiful though. Congrats
the guy hasn't changed much,he is more fresh,looks younger and a little fatter,the woman has so much changed. she looks much fatter and maybe older

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by jaszplus12(m): 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2017
correct man!! wishing you both more years to love smile and share great things together! cheers!!

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Nobody: 2:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
wait oooo, this ur technique works on Nigerian ladies all the time.

giving a lift to a woman in ur car and a call card to contact you thereafter

hmmmmmmmmm sounds very familiar

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by jdluv(f): 3:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
happy
wedding aniversaRy. Yesterday we clockd 5 years but recession no allow make we do party....Just watchd my wedding videos with our kids

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Joislim(f): 3:23pm On Oct 28, 2017
Happy wedding anniversary...... lemme go and catch flower

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by kwaso2: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Okay oh! U, keep rejecting lift like u are doing him a favour while ur mates are developing it to marriage

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by taibatyetunde: 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
Alhamdullilah

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Nobody: 4:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Nice one
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by judgedredd22(m): 4:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Lalas247:
The last pic though ! beautiful
Truly blessed family
You value your wife too which is key ... mother of your children look after them o wink
Mynd44 lalasticlala

stop commenting,.... come let me tear that pussyy up and give you belle for triplets sharp sharp!

and the advantage is that your hips will get wider and bigger! grin grin grin grin
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Uhomanbulus110(f): 4:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Congra Mr and Mrs

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Lalas247(f): 4:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
judgedredd22:

stop commenting,.... come let me tear that pussyy up and give you belle for triplets sharp sharp!

and the advantage is that your hips will get wider and bigger! grin grin grin grin
blood of eve grin tear gini
triplets! abeg no injure person pikin shocked
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by onpoint247: 6:13pm On Oct 28, 2017
Amen and Amen, Thank you so much, we really appreciate...... God almighty will give you a even better partner and a joyful married life dear.
fatymore:
May God continue to make your marriage a glowing and fulfilling one..

I am jealous tongue

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by onpoint247: 6:16pm On Oct 28, 2017
My guy I no even relate to Yaya Bello, not even from Kogi self........ Tnx so much man
Amosjaj:
The guy resemble Yahaya Bello
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by mechanics(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Congrats once more, i pray this seven active verbs will be seen in your marital life, love, cleave, nourish, cherish, submit, reverence and leave-since you have both left your parents, don't think of packing back to their homes, in other words keep your marriage in tact.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2017
aww baby
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:
The last pic though ! beautiful
Truly blessed family
You value your wife too which is key ... mother of your children look after them o wink
Mynd44 lalasticlala

@bolded....wat do u mean?..Lolz...: Dcheesy

Our Nigerian dudes sabi take care of their companion very well....

Abi oyibo lifestyle don dey affect u niii grin
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by PrestigeG(f): 9:27am On Oct 29, 2017
May the love of God, happiness, gratitude, greatness, peace, good health and love for each other never depart from ur home and more anniversaries

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Lalas247(f): 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
Randy91:

@bolded....wat do u mean?..Lolz...: Dcheesy

Our Nigerian dudes sabi take care of their companion very well....

Abi oyibo lifestyle don dey affect u niii grin
Be like say e don dey affect me
Happy Sunday dear
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lalas247:

Be like say e don dey affect me
Happy Sunday dear

Same 2u shugar!
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by anthney87: 8:31am On Nov 03, 2017
hylyne:

Senseless question
the same way u will become senseless.
u guys come out to spew trash when u dont know wt prompted the question and failed to know the post has been edited.

useless bastard of an slowpoke

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by hylyne(m): 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2017
anthney87:

u guys come out to spew trash when u dont know wt prompted the question and failed to know the post has been edited.

Since how many days? Seems u just bought data. Welcome back FASTPORK
Re: A Nairalander's 4th Wedding Anniversary. See Before And After Photos by hylyne(m): 9:48pm On Nov 26, 2019
anthney87:

Just noticing your comment ,after 2years interesting...fools are best ignored.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju: Churches Should Make DNA Test Mandatory For Child Dedication / 10 Categories Of Husbands You Will Mostly Find In Nigeria / Grandmothers Breastfeeding Their Grandchildren: Right Or Wrong?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.