Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,543 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:48 PM

3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. (23655 Views)

10 Types Of Women You Are Likely To Encounter Before You Get Married. / 5 Types Of Women You Should Never Let Go / 9 Types Of Women You Should Never Marry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:41pm On Nov 09, 2017
still trending...

cc lalasticalala
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 7:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Still trending

lalasticlala seun people need to see this.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
still trending
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by xxxtedyxxx(m): 10:46pm On Dec 20, 2018
stiill trending

cc lalasticlala
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by ikpuology: 10:40am On Dec 21, 2018
angry
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by pixuzane: 10:46am On Dec 21, 2018
we have live chicken in stock for the festive season
we also supply to hotels.
call:08061268553

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by okenwaa(m): 10:49am On Dec 21, 2018
Kpekus is kpekus.....pheriod!!
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Kaycee7(m): 10:56am On Dec 21, 2018
There's no such thing as "out of your league". There are only people who are socially incompatible with you.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by kunleweb: 11:10am On Dec 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
still trending...

cc lalasticalala

Nice piece brov. Bless.you.

Looking forward to more of.your works.

Cc Ubunja
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by kingkuntaval: 11:25am On Dec 21, 2018
No be all dis ones dey worry me..

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by pansophist(m): 11:33am On Dec 21, 2018
But how person go get those smoking hot chick's wey we go use as bait to catch the one we truly want? grin

@marialavina
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Iykecollins(m): 11:36am On Dec 21, 2018
Trash! Wonder why a 2017 post is just entering the front page.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by pansophist(m): 11:42am On Dec 21, 2018
Develop yourself folks. Be a man of value, intelligence and keep fit. Those are magnet for women. Want her, but don't need her. You should be pursuing a purposeful goal and have your life together. You can't fake being a quality man, you have to be it. I'll recommend all men to read "the rational male" by Rollo Tomassi, and you'll never see women the same way again. It will open your eyes to intergender dynamics and unleash the masculinity in you, so you can play to your advantage. I've also never met a woman that read the book and disagree with a single thing there (except nutcase feminazis).

If you're doing it wrong, hot women will continue to be a prize for you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by LibraKing: 11:48am On Dec 21, 2018
Following the thread, it is clear quality he meant is women that are beautifully acceptable from the public view, women that has the appeal of above average social class from the first sight . Women don't looks classy and responsible..

Character is not part of the content . What public see and accept as class at first sight is the deal here

gentlegenius:

When it comes to women, many people define 'Quality' in different ways.
If what you mean by 'quality' of women here comprises physical beauty, class and social status, then I beg to disagree with you. Before I define 'Quality women' in my own way, I will like to ask you this question: Between the things money can buy and the things money cannot buy, which do you think has more quality?
Apparently, the real quality lies in the things money cannot buy. So, a woman who has the attributes that money cannot buy is the real 'Quality' woman. These attributes involves wisdom/intelligence, good character/manners, hardworking, God fearing, good reputation and a virgin (as far as I am concerned).
Any woman who lacks these things is not a quality woman no matter her class, status or physical beauty.
A real man will look for a woman with those attributes money cannot buy, even if she doesn't have class, status or physical beauty; he can buy these things for her if he wants her to have them.
Dating a hot girl isn't a bad idea But the truth is that 95% of the 'hot', attractive women with class always lacks those attributes that money cannot buy because they feel on top of the world. You cannot tell me it would boost your self esteem if you go out with a 'hot' girl that is proud, full of bad characters/manners and doesn't respect you.

Pls don't knock out my teeth for telling you this truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by willybiggy(m): 11:56am On Dec 21, 2018
You are right
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by franchasng: 11:57am On Dec 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:

2. It Boosts Your Social Image.

Ever wonder why most women seem to love or have a craving for guys they see with different women? Or why they seem to like a guy other women want? The answer is not far-fetched. It simply boils down to an innate Pavlovian response, which most women exhibit when they meet a man with a beautiful woman by his side. Most women want what other women crave. A change in the quality of girls you date, not only boosts your social image, it also widens your social circle - an extensive social circle is necessary for meeting and interacting with random women
Very true. That's why every Nigerian and foreign women want Flavour. Dbanj, etc more than 2face, Davido, Olamide and co.

Flavour and Dbanj go for the best of women just like late Ikemba Ojukwu....its not always about money, its about swag, personality, confidence and good dress sense, then top it with financial ability, then you are good to go cool

Just for marrying Kim Kardashian, Kanye West became more popular and wealthier...

Just for marrying Beyonce, Jay Z's popularity and wealth increased...

So I think, the kind of woman you date or marry contribute to your social reputation, status, etc

It is good as a young man to try and date super hot/classy ladies, and if God wills, its also cool to marry a cool headed hot lady lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by macello4(m): 12:03pm On Dec 21, 2018
gentlegenius:

When it comes to women, many people define 'Quality' in different ways.
If what you mean by 'quality' of women here comprises physical beauty, class and social status, then I beg to disagree with you. Before I define 'Quality women' in my own way, I will like to ask you this question: Between the things money can buy and the things money cannot buy, which do you think has more quality?
Apparently, the real quality lies in the things money cannot buy. So, a woman who has the attributes that money cannot buy is the real 'Quality' woman. These attributes involves wisdom/intelligence, good character/manners, hardworking, God fearing, good reputation and a virgin (as far as I am concerned).
Any woman who lacks these things is not a quality woman no matter her class, status or physical beauty.
A real man will look for a woman with those attributes money cannot buy, even if she doesn't have class, status or physical beauty; he can buy these things for her if he wants her to have them.
Dating a hot girl isn't a bad idea But the truth is that 95% of the 'hot', attractive women with class always lacks those attributes that money cannot buy because they feel on top of the world. You cannot tell me it would boost your self esteem if you go out with a 'hot' girl that is proud, full of bad characters/manners and doesn't respect you.

Pls don't knock out my teeth for telling you this truth.
well said. u are GENIUS indeed send me ur acc details for xmas blessing.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by AreaFada2: 12:04pm On Dec 21, 2018
Quality is very subjective. For some it is beauty, nyansh, complexion, shape etc.
For others it's character, intelligence, grace and the whole package.

It also depends on your starting point. So improving quality is equally subjective and relative.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by concho(m): 12:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
Lol.......
I dnt mean to counter ur projections sir/ma'm, or to protest ur views , but i would want u to see these as a constructive criticism rather than destructive.
Speaking deferentially , I am telling you that i disagree with your 3 points . The whole stuff sounds more like proclaiming fake life to me. Ur entire definition of quality was just circulating about physical attributes which is very wrong since u expect the general public to digest it. Quality has a broader meaning. If we are to buy ur idea, most of us will end up with the wrong women. Quality as a Noun means ; Level of excellence , an attribute or position [social position]. As an adjective, it means ;good worth,well made or fit for purpose. I do not see the reason why you should be linking quality to physical appearances and looks .
My point is , if you are linking quality to Attitude, Intellectual ability , profession, status or even background , I would be forced to believe you.

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by dingbang(m): 1:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
That doesn't mean one will goan be snapping picture with runs girls. Goan find a good girl
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Greatzeus(m): 1:25pm On Dec 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
In the dating world, the emotional spikes you get when you achieve a feat, no matter how big or small, matters a lot. Do you remember how you felt the last time you approached a beautiful girl, and got her number? Or the last time you approached and had fun with a girl completely out of your league? You felt euphoric and accomplished.  The converse is also true. You feel bad after every rejection. Changing the quality of women you date has a direct positive effect on your self esteem, your self image, and your reputation - how women see you.

Is Mark Zuckerberg's wife hot? Is bill Gates' wife hot? But this women motivated their husbands to be world richest. Some beauty with no brains are the reasons many billionaires are millionaires today,and many millionaires have become paupers,beauty is vain.
Besides,beauty is relative most times. It is in the eyes of the beholder.

2 Likes

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 21, 2018
And mods think they can make heaven? A post of 2017 is just making FP in 2018.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by iamademorlar(m): 2:39pm On Dec 21, 2018
macello4:
well said. u are GENIUS indeed send me ur acc details for xmas blessing.
Bro this my own account also any amount will do for this xmas period..
Polaris bank... Thanks
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by traihit: 3:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
Reading all these, one would think that the purpose a man exists is to be a plaything for woman or to have a good social standing with woman. Everything is just about "self-esteem, self-image and self, self, self. It's time men evolve. Our lives are not meant to revolve around ladies alone.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by DreamSonInlaw(m): 3:50pm On Dec 21, 2018
Couldn't agree less with you, i personally love to take my time and pick a goldfish, even though i must confess at times konji makes me consider girls i know if someone that know me sees me with them will expose me to shame and ridicule. In all i'd say i have fared well, an amazing girl is more than momentary sex ecstasy
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by nodeKWKLFL: 4:08pm On Dec 21, 2018
okenwaa:
Kpekus is kpekus.....pheriod!!
Really? So underage, mad woman and bush girl kpekus is kpekus abi? A beg guy shift. Dem dey reason better thing, you dey trek.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Nobody: 4:14pm On Dec 21, 2018
DreamSonInlaw:
Couldn't agree less with you, i personally love to take my time and pick a goldfish, even though i must confess at times konji makes me consider girls i know if someone that know me sees me with them will expose me to shame and ridicule. In all i'd say i have fared well, an amazing girl is more than momentary sex ecstasy

1 Like

Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 21, 2018
nodeKWKLFL:

Really? So underage, mad woman and bush girl kpekus is kpekus abi? A beg guy shift. Dem dey reason better thing, you dey trek.
guy bone o, bush girl kpekus they sweet sometimes o. That u will be craving for more.
Re: 3 Powerful Reasons To Change The Quality Of Women You Date. by chiteny(m): 4:29pm On Dec 21, 2018
xxxtedyxxx:
In the dating world, the emotional spikes you get when you achieve a feat, no matter how big or small, matters a lot. Do you remember how you felt the last time you approached a beautiful girl, and got her number? Or the last time you approached and had fun with a girl completely out of your league? You felt euphoric and accomplished.  The converse is also true. You feel bad after every rejection. Changing the quality of women you date has a direct positive effect on your self esteem, your self image, and your reputation - how women see you.

The cart was placed before the horse. You don't change the external for the internal to change. You change the internal first and the change would be seen in the external

OP, change who you are first viz; your mind set, self worth, self esteem, how you see women, self image, reputation and direction in life, then naturally you will will be drawn to a different type of people (women in this case).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Curvy In Shape: Nigerian Girl Thrills With Her Banging Body Shape In Skin-tight / I Just Made My Pandoro And Ori Mixture With Little Money / Why Are Girls Attracted To This Guy (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.