Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,568 members, 7,809,069 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:18 PM

Why Did You Leave Nigeria? - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Did You Leave Nigeria? (14892 Views)

No Ex-govt Official Should Leave Nigeria After May 29 – Yayale / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) / Bode George Has Promised To Leave Nigeria Soonest Over Buhari's Win (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by StEdwin(m): 11:00am On Mar 18, 2010
bawomolo:

abi o, you can come to obodo oyinbo and make millions by owning a dunkin donuts and mcdonald's franchise.

it's free money yall  cheesy

how can a whole me with my degree in zoology in FUTO work as a security guard?
Where else can you work as a zoologist if not in the zoo. Even if you were offered a position as a security guard you should be very grateful.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by StEdwin(m): 11:03am On Mar 18, 2010
Tippy Top:

That is my point. A leader is as good as the followers.

Nigerians are not ready for change, but I am not sure you understand that little point.

Let us not derail this thread. Create a new thread and we can discuss this further.

Was it the followers (Lagosians) who made Gov Fashola achieve so much in so little time. Why do you come across as drunk? Are you an alcoholic?

Hence my point, imagine what it would be like when you don't have to work the streets and living among your people>>>>>Blisss!!!!

I didn't know it would touch a raw nerve, epkele.

Dude, u aint making sense one bit!!! U are just incoherent!
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 11:36am On Mar 18, 2010
More more, i dey enjoy this thread grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by tkb417(m): 11:40am On Mar 18, 2010
honeric01:

More more, i dey enjoy this thread grin
haba, shebi na u and Dayo dey lead
just holla dayo to join you

meanwhile, where are you? ( as in ur location) cos i didnt know you're not in Nigeria till yesterday
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by chelseabmw(m): 11:45am On Mar 18, 2010
I LEFT NIGERIA BECAUSE I POISONED LATE ABACHA grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 11:59am On Mar 18, 2010
tkb417:

haba, shebi na u and Dayo dey lead
just holla dayo to join you

meanwhile, where are you? ( as in your location) cos i didnt know you're not in Nigeria till yesterday

Ah, well i always like to laugh and thank God anytime i remember all these things, God is great sha, experiences that can never be bought with money na him dem be. cool

Well, Dayo must be parking shi* for where him dey now, time for break never reach and he's afraid of losing the shi*job. lipsrsealed

Well, me dey Naija oo, i jejely dey my papa and mama land oo, i wan go visit abroad soon sha (Eritrea and cape Verde including Madagascar. lipsrsealed)
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by tkb417(m): 12:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
lol
u dey crase grin grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by kcreal(f): 1:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
I tire oooo, even those who live in Ajegule in lagos, Obohia in Aba, Karmu in Abuja, Okpoko in Onitsha, will still tell us the reason they left Naija. Abeg make we hear word jo.

sighs***
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by denzel2009: 1:26pm On Mar 18, 2010
Yeah the mosquitoes na wah. But I had a pact with them so I used to drink Obron 6 blood tonic so that they would just suck nutritious blood and wont buzz in my ears while sleeping. At a point, I could identify the buzz that will give you malaria the following morning.

@poster to study and learning along the way that pound sterling resides in lion's mouth.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 2:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
denzel2009:

Yeah the mosquitoes na wah. But I had a pact with them so I used to drink Obron 6 blood tonic so that they would just suck nutritious blood and wont buzz in my ears while sleeping. At a point, I could identify the buzz that will give you malaria the following morning.

grin grin grin grin, holy mother of akarafish, lol, men, mosquitoes don do damage for Nigeria pass any other animal. embarassed
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by r231(m): 2:14pm On Mar 18, 2010
why did i leave again

hmmmmmmmm

don't really knw

i never really stayed in the first place

i tried to go bck and stay but it only last for less dan six months
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by EzeUche(m): 2:24pm On Mar 18, 2010
It is because of the akata women. cool
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by tkb417(m): 2:25pm On Mar 18, 2010
EzeUche:

It is because of the akata women. cool
see ur mouth
abajo wey u wan make 9ja pafuka grin cheesy
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by martinosi: 2:50pm On Mar 18, 2010
hmmm this question is kind of Dumb and a non brainer,
o.k the thread-starter is in America,
He should ask why do Africans, Central & South Americans, Asians
and Central & Eastern Europeans leave their country for the USA
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by teeluv(m): 3:47pm On Mar 18, 2010
whn i leave ill tell you the reason why, grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 5:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
rikkyjen:

@ Jackal. . . .

So you bin grow up for Allen Avenue/Adeniyi Jones environ? MorraF#$king butter like you grin grin grin

You know Ladipo Oluwole axis? I went to primary school at the Chrisland School at Ladipo Oluwole avenue off Adeniyi Jones. . . .

Jackal the Osanle. . hehehehe grin grin grin
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked No Kidding
You attended the Estate Branch.
What year did you leave?
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by denony(m): 5:54pm On Mar 18, 2010
because i want to leave
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by chukswady: 5:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
the instability in nigeria project is too much
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Nobody: 7:45pm On Mar 18, 2010
simple, Fresh air and Fresh babes grin grin tongue
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 8:21pm On Mar 18, 2010
St. Edwin:

Dude, u aint making sense one bit!!! U are just incoherent!

@St.Edwin, I believe it is the case that you have chosen NOT TO SEE the point in what is being said. He is quite coherent there and I dare say on point with his argument. Consider the example he gave there. Fashola, on his own, has proven himself a good leader, and shown that he has what it takes to be a great leader. His followers DID NOT make him, NOR did they contribute much to his achievements so far. Imagine how much greater a leader Fashola could have been, or could still be if his followers turned from being just followers, just trumpeters, to actors in his plan? Think about it! And that, I believe, is what @TippyToe is trying to get you to do here.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2010
Kobojunkie:

@St.Edwin, I believe it is the case that you have chosen NOT TO SEE the point in what is being said. He is quite coherent there and I dare say on point there with his argument. Consider the example he gave there of Fashola. Fashola on his own have proven himself a good leader, and has what it takes to be an even great leader. His followers DID NOT make him NOR did they contribute much to his achievements so far. Imagine how much more greater a leader Fashola could have been or could still be if his followers turned from being just followers, just trumpeters, to actors in his plan? Think about it! And that, I believe, is what @TippyToe is trying to get you to do here.

Ah ha, the controversial mama, where wentest thou? tongue
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Naijagal12(f): 8:59pm On Mar 18, 2010
My parents dragged my fat backside here when I was 16 and I've been here ever since. . .
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Sauron1: 9:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
rikkyjen:

@ Jackal. . . .
So you bin grow up for Allen Avenue/Adeniyi Jones environ? MorraF#$king butter like you  grin grin grin

Ikeja was great back in the days.
Remember the Allen Carnival? When they used to pack all Naija musicians in a truck and thrill us for a whole day on Allen Ave.
Christ. . . . .this is nostalgia.

You know Ladipo Oluwole axis? I went to primary school at the Chrisland School at Ladipo Oluwole avenue off Adeniyi Jones. . . .

I got many friends who schooled there. . . .I know Adeniyi Jones like the back of me hands.

Jackal the Osanle. . hehehehe grin grin grin

I was a very gentle teenager.
Never got involved with the vices the boys in your hood were doing 24-7.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by Kobojunkie: 9:11pm On Mar 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Remember the Allen Carnival? When they used to pack all Naija musicians in a truck and thrill us for a whole day on Allen Ave.

sings*** Allen avenue, Allen avenue, Alle . , what ? *** whistles!!!

Those were the good old days man~!!!
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by chic2pimp(m): 9:13pm On Mar 18, 2010
~Sauron~:

Hehehehe grin grin grin

~Sauron~:

I got many friends who schooled there. . . .I know Adeniyi Jones like the back of me hands.
What year did they leave?.

Kobojunkie:

sings*** Allen avenue, Allen avenue, Alle . , what ? *** whistles!!!

Those were the good old days man~!!!
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Where have you been? shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided

That song still cracks me up grin grin grin
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by beejaei: 9:37pm On Mar 18, 2010
A good education
Potential for a better future
And because America was supposed to be heaven.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by beejaei: 10:06pm On Mar 18, 2010
I do die ooooo. K-obo-junk-kid is back. The evil one herself. You will not see my rear-light on NL for at least 3 months. Very vile person.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by dayokanu(m): 10:11am On Mar 19, 2010
For naija we get killer fuel, killer cops, killer beans even killer mosquitoes
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by honeric01(m): 1:18pm On Mar 19, 2010
dayokanu:

For naija we get killer fuel, killer cops, killer beans even killer mosquitoes

You forgot to add killer roads and killer phone-numbers
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by SirKay3(m): 5:10pm On Mar 19, 2010
Reading through the posts, I cant but keep on laughing.

Naija we hail thee. Let's keep on praying for our beloved fatherland, as things have really gone sour!

Left Naija in other to give my children better future, quality education and peace of mind for my family.
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by SUKKIE(m): 8:01pm On Mar 19, 2010
Naijagal12:

My parents dragged my fat backside here when I was 16 and I've been here ever since. . .

Naijagal12,gurl u so preeeeety!Was a good thing u left thou,NEPA and mosquitoes for don finish dat ur adorable face mahn!Good look!
Re: Why Did You Leave Nigeria? by uktrader: 8:25pm On Mar 19, 2010
I think you should all stay put in Nigeria and fix your own problems. They is an old staying that a nation received the political leaders that they deserve. meaning it up to the people to make changes. I see why many leave Nigeria, but this exodus is not good for the country to move to the next level of development.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

No Politician Can Save Nigeria, Only A Revolution Can - Deji Adeyanju / Tinubu Shunned Ganduje’s Pressure To Influence Judgment – Kano Governor / APC Convention: Why Nigerian Govt Endorsed Oshiomhole As Party Chairman – SGF, M

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.