Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,351 members, 7,808,228 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

My Experience With A Babalawo - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With A Babalawo (17001 Views)

Picture Of 3 Naked Girls Receiving Love Charm From Babalawo / Screenshots Of Dm A Twitter User Shared That She Received From A ‘babalawo’(pic) / My Second Experience With Babalawo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by JONSYN7154: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joislim:
haha... so you even know those that visit babalawo.... gist me biko
Yes na. That's how I was able to identify you. Anyway if you want real babalawo, I can be your babalawo. lol
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Joislim(f): 3:54pm On Oct 28, 2017
JONSYN7154:
Yes na. That's how I was able to identify you. Anyway if you want real babalawo, I can be your babalawo. lol
you only suspected me not identify me...... Happy visiting, hope your case won't be like the OP's on your next visit sha

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by JONSYN7154: 3:57pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joislim:
you only suspected me not identify me...... Happy visiting, hope your case won't be like the OP's on your next visit sha
I don't do babalawo. I do Christ. QED

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Joislim(f): 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2017
JONSYN7154:
I don't do babalawo. I do Christ. QED
abi grin have a nice day wink

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by JONSYN7154: 4:04pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joislim:
You too. Nice chatting with you. You made my day.
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by mikefem58(m): 4:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
see as you dey set p ontop another man thread.
JONSYN7154:

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by JONSYN7154: 4:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
mikefem58:
hahaha. no vex
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Joislim(f): 4:09pm On Oct 28, 2017
JONSYN7154:
you're welcome

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Joislim(f): 4:12pm On Oct 28, 2017
mikefem58:
Na wao, someone cannot chat in peace again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Citykings(m): 4:15pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by mikefem58(m): 4:18pm On Oct 28, 2017
make una continu
Joislim:
Na wao, someone cannot chat in peace again. cheesy

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Nobody: 4:20pm On Oct 28, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef now
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by GoldenJulius(m): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2017
Come and complete your story oooo
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 4:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Contd...

The way we begged that guy ehn, if to say na jesus christ we dey beg like that, we for dey get wetin we want instantly.

Guy: oya, stand up

We: no sir, please help us. We don't want the case of the gold closed again. In fact we will turn ourselves in to the nearest police station. grin

Guy: I said oya stand up and stop wasting my time

So we gave up and stood up.

Guy: oya collect that nylon bag from that guy.
We turned and saw a tall guy behind us playing with a live crocodile shocked I nearly faint because the crocodile was right in front of me.

Tall guy: oya take the nylon bag

Guy: bring out what is inside it.

I looked inside and lo and behold a precious bottle of dry gin and some alligator pepper.
I almost started dancing galala. My friend saw the content and before we knew it, we were shedding tears of joy cheesy

Guy: oya lets go inside the tent...
At that point, the guy with the crocodile stood and left. Inside the tent were so many idols, charms and something that looked like a fresh human head.

Guy: oya sit down on the floor
So we sat down. Carefully prepared those leaves and arrange them inside a red piece of clothe then he gave my friend a piece of paper to write down the names of anybody he thinks is going to show interest in the case of the gold. My friend did as instructed and handed the paper to him.

The guy then squeezed the paper together with the leaves, chewed the seeds and pepper together and spit it on the paper and leaves. He then opened the dry gin, use it to rinse his mouth and sprayed it in the air while reciting some incantations.

He handed the drink to us and asked us to drink small from it. Then used that red piece of clothe to wrap the leaves, paper and seeds before he proceeded to bind everything with a white thread.

Guy: give me that #5.

Mesad looking confused again and about to start crying again because we don't have any #5 with us) please sir, we don't have any...

Guy: shebi I told you people that you were having #6,555. Look inside your wallet very well and bring it out.

I opened the wallet and searched all the pockets but nothing inside

Me: nothing dey inside.

Guy: I told you to look carefully. Oya, remove your i.d card from its holder that is attached to the wallet.

I removed it and there it was, the almighty #5. I handed it to him and he said some incantations and placed the money on a hoe that was beside him. Then he handed over that piece of red clothe to my friend and sai...

Guy: listen to me very carefully, go and find any grave, dig a tiny but deep hole, put your mouth close to the charm and say what you want to happen concerning the gold you stole then bury it inside the hole and leave that place immediately without looking back. The only thing that can revive that case is only if the person inside the grave resurrects.

To be contd...

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Fvcknames: 5:17pm On Oct 28, 2017
After all this how come you still don't believe in it

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 5:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Contd....

Me: so how much are we going for pay for your services?

Guy: do you think you can pay me? Oya, bring out the whole #6,550 and put it inside that calabash.

We did as instructed

Guy: okay, remove #6,050 and leave the #500 inside the calabash, that is your bill

To say we were stunned is an understatement.

Guy: you can go now but you must not take bike. You will have to trek to the place you are going to bury it.

My friend : please sir, take some more money from us nah, your fee is way too little

Me: yes sir, please take it.

Guy:how much should I collect?

Me: take #3,000

Guy: no, I don't need it but on your way home you should dash the #3,000 to any beggar on the way.

So we came out from the tent and it was beginning to get dark which means night is about to come shortly. We hurriedly left the place to go and close the gold case once and for all.

We walked without saying much but we were smoking cigarette as we were going.

Finally, we got there and dug the hole then my friend began to tell the charm what he wants to happen concerning the gold...

My friend: I command you to make all the people whose names are here to forget about the gold and as for that sss man (the man with the hilux and police men) may his car spoil anytime he tries to come to our house concerning the gold.

Then he buried it and we left without looking back.

To be contd...

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Chigorkizz(m): 5:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by mikefem58(m): 5:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
This is very interesting, let me guess where all this incident occurred......Abuja, Kaduna, Jos or Kano.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by romeorailss: 5:50pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ogbeni come continue wetin u start oooo angry
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by GoldenJulius(m): 5:51pm On Oct 28, 2017
mikefem58:
This is very interesting, let me guess where all this incident occurred......Abuja, Kaduna, Jos or Kano.

Kogi i guess

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Gofwane(m): 6:07pm On Oct 28, 2017
Contd....

We went straight to my friend's house. As we approached the door, his mum came out to throw away something inside dustbin, then she saw us. A sign of relief instantly showed on her face

Mum: (calling my friend by his local name) where have you two been for the past three days?

My friend: we went to visit some of our friends at their area and we got carried away by the fun we were catching

Mum: you should have called me to tell me where you are because we were very worried that something bad might have happened to you. Please don't ever do that again.

Of course we were lik shocked shocked shocked

Mum: (looking at our faces closely) what is all this white stain on your cheeks. Have you been crying?

My friend : no ma.

But the truth is that the marks on our cheeks was as a result of tears from babalawo house cheesy cheesy

Its been over 10 years from that incident and no one ever mentioned the gold issue again.

............. like I said before, I'm not proud of what we did back then and I use to feel bad anytime I remember it.
This has been a very dark secret I've kept inside for many years and kind of feel relieved for telling it to you all that is why I made sure I started and concluded this story/confession today.

Please I beg you in the name of your God don't do what we did.
We were young and foolish but we got away with our preeks, brains and life. You just might not be that lucky!

God bless

.......................THE END............................

60 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2017
Quite interesting...*grabs popcorn

1 Like

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by HawkToBar(m): 6:10pm On Oct 28, 2017
Gofwane:
Contd....

We went straight to my friend's house. As we approached the door, his mum came out to throw away something inside dustbin, then she saw us. A sign of relief instantly showed on her face

Mum: (calling my friend by his local name) where have you two been for the past three days?

My friend: we went to visit some of our friends at their area and we got carried away by the fun we were catching

Mum: you should have called me to tell me where you are because we were very worried that something bad might have happened to you. Please don't ever do that again.

Of course we were lik shocked shocked shocked

Mum: (looking at our faces closely) what is all this white stain on your cheeks. Have you been crying?

My friend : no ma.

But the truth is that the marks on our cheeks was as a result of tears from babalawo house cheesy cheesy

Its been over 10 years from that incident and no one ever mentioned the gold issue again.

............. like I said before, I'm not proud of what we did back then and I use to feel bad anytime I remember it.
This has been a very dark secret I've kept inside for many years and kind of feel relieved for telling it to you all that is why I made sure I started and concluded this story/confession today.

Please I beg you in the name of your God don't do what we did.
We were young and foolish but we got away with our preeks, brains and life. You just might not be that lucky!

God bless

.......................THE END............................

Location of za place

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Meel: 6:21pm On Oct 28, 2017
So the Jazz work??
him be like say, the guy sure oo, gimme him address make I give Gee boys.

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by festwiz(m): 6:22pm On Oct 28, 2017
I thought you would die and your ghost shocked would write this . undecided Then when we try to visit your moniker, it would have disappeared sad

Oh well cool story.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by merit12(f): 6:56pm On Oct 28, 2017
Op ma sei nero
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Raintaker(m): 7:11pm On Oct 28, 2017
interesting.
So, do you think the jazz worked or the mother simply forgave you cos she's a mother that doesn't know the whereabout of her child for three days.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by dayleke: 7:25pm On Oct 28, 2017
Very interesting ...
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by JONSYN7154: 7:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
Joislim:
joislim, our babalawo story have ended o. I hope you followed?
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by annie74(f): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2017
Hmmm..
Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Oct 28, 2017
Raintaker:
interesting.
So, do you think the jazz worked or the mother simply forgave you cos she's a mother that doesn't know the whereabout of her child for three days.
Apparently, the police they saw in the compound wasn't even there to arrest them. Perhaps it was just a coincidence

The bible says 'the wicked runeth when no one is after them'

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With A Babalawo by Joislim(f): 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2017
JONSYN7154:
joislim, our babalawo story have ended o. I hope you followed?
see me here.

Do you believe it's the jazz that worked or the mom just forgave them?

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Two Lovers Having Raw Sex In My Bathroom (pics) / You Are Single: Are You Lonely? / Home Alone With My Adopted Step Sister … (18+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.