Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,664 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:17 PM

Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations (3051 Views)

How Jesus Delivered Me From Wet Dreams. : The Aftermath Of Masturbating : Part:1 / 9 Reasons Why God Allows Trials And Tribulations. / The Aftermath Of Rapture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2017
Earlier this year, the Chinese government announced plans to start a crude oil futures contract priced in Yuan and convertible into gold. The contract will enable the country's trading partners to pay with gold or to convert yuan into gold without the necessity to keep money in Chinese assets or turn it into US dollars.

Gold-backed Petro-Yuan!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Does anyone know the Biblical implication(s) of this?

Does anyone know the socio-economic, and political implication(s) of this move for the world shocked shocked shocked

Jesus!!!! grin
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
And the tribulations have also ended and the stars have fallen from heaven shocked shocked shocked

Jesus!!! shocked shocked shocked

Who knows the implications of all these?

We are at the cusp of history!!!!! shocked shocked shocked

Gold backed Petro-Yuan, you are freaking kidding me!!!!! What?

Jesus!!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
Do you have an idea what the world is turning into

I am aghast! My mouth is wide open!!! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Who read this thread that I made by the Inspiration of the Holy Spirit?

https://www.nairaland.com/3055356/symbolism-nigerias-recent-economic-deals
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 3:41pm On Oct 28, 2017
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by NPComplete: 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2017
Another delusional fellow thinking himself a prophet.

6 Likes

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 8:59pm On Oct 28, 2017
NPComplete:
Another delusional fellow thinking himself a prophet.

You and that zombie that liked your post will realize that you were adequately warned when the chicken finally comes home to roost, but you refused to heed to reason.

Living dead zomboid idiot.

1 Like

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 9:24pm On Oct 28, 2017
The stars of heaven have lost their power, and China is starting Petro-Yuan in a few days time (the announcement was made in September and says in the nest two months)

This is the end of an era, and the begining of another.

The interesting thing is that Moab is not named as the successor of the daughter of Babylon: Christ is coming to reign, forever shocked
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Nobody: 9:30pm On Oct 28, 2017
You've started again. All your prophecies on this Nairaland about the Apocalypse have failed woefully. You should take up another hobby. Or at least, if you're going to make bad predictions, wear a nice suit and say it to millions of sheeple. Make money from it. Instead of disturbing us on Nairaland.

7 Likes

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by NPComplete: 4:12am On Oct 29, 2017
MrPresident1:

You and that zombie that liked your post will realize that you were adequately warned when the chicken finally comes home to roost, but you refused to heed to reason.

Living dead zomboid idiot.

You and the zombies that follow u should stop doing drugs. It is really messing with ur head.

2 Likes

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 7:43am On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 7:51am On Oct 29, 2017
Matthew 24:29
Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:

The stars have fallen from heaven, meaning that they no longer have access to the mind of God

2Thessalonians 2:7
For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

They are no longer in power, the one that was letting them to rule over the world has been taken away from them via that eclipse of August 21 2017. It was the Great American Eclipse.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 7:55am On Oct 29, 2017
This is an appeal to intelligent people, please read and make your own deductions jare, and forget the fervid ravings of low IQed monkeys shocked wink

2 Likes

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by NPComplete: 9:04am On Oct 29, 2017
This same goat has been making predictions for years all to no avail.
I think he reads the bible while high on his urine. Any blathering buffoon can now come on nairaland and claim he has visions and sees hidden secrets. Yet all his posts looks like the wet dreams of a mad man. What a pathetic life that must be if u have to seek relevance on an anonymous forum to give your life meaning.
Loser. Take him as serious as the comedic worth he provides. He is just another lunatic to entertain yourselves with.

3 Likes

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by butterflyl1on: 9:12am On Oct 29, 2017
NPComplete:
This same goat has been making predictions for years all to no avail.
I think he reads the bible while high on his urine. Any blathering buffoon can now come on nairaland and claim he has visions and sees hidden secrets. What a pathetic life that most be if u have to seek relevance on an anonymous forum.
Losers. Take him as serious as the comedic worth he provides.

You are struggling to understand what he is saying and its very painful to see.

He asked for INTELLIGENT people to deduce his writings with the world events as declared via the bible. You obviously fell far from the intelligent tree.

MrPresident1 your observations are very true and it is only just beginning. By the time it would be very clear, those who claimed it was all a hoax would realise it is too late.

MrPresident1 you seem to have a very deep and intricate mind.

2 Likes

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by NPComplete: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

He asked for INTELLIGENT people to deduce his writings with the world events as declared via the bible. You obviously fell far from the intelligent tree.

MrPresident1 your observations are very true and it is only just beginning. By the time it would be very clear, those who claimed it was all a hoax would realise it is too late.

Nonsense. U think if the world is about to end it is a man that believes that blacks are ancient Israelites, and has predicted January 2017 to be the end of the world but failed again like before, that will know when the world should end abi. Lol clown.
Why do idiots like to support idiots?

1 Like

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by butterflyl1on: 9:52am On Oct 29, 2017
NPComplete:

Nonsense. U think if the world is about to end it is a man that believes that blacks are ancient Israelites, and has predicted January 2017 to be the end of the world but failed again like before, that will know when the world should end abi. Lol clown.
Why do idiots like to support idiots?

What has his belief got to do with world events (which are true) and references to these current world events from the past (which are also true)?

Do you see why I said you obviously fell far from the intelligent tree?

Why do stupid people never know they are stupid even when its obvious to everyone and when they are shown to be?

My advice is that you stay away from this thread and stop commenting since it is obviously something you are in the throes of ignorance about.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by NPComplete: 9:57am On Oct 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

What has his belief got to do with world events (which are true) and references to these current world events from the past (which are also true)?

Do you see why I said you obviously fell far from the intelligent tree?

Why do stupid people never know they are stupid even when its obvious to everyone and when they are shown to be?

My advice is that you stay away from this thread and stop commenting since it is obviously something you are in the throes of ignorance about.

Another comment from a donkey. I repeat, this is shit. Just one raving lunatic supporting the other.
Empires rise and fall. Kingdoms change dynasties. Systems collapse. Processes change. As long as the sun rises and sets, that is the only thing that is sure. More sure than either of our religious beliefs. None of that tells us what happens after the end of the world like the OP will like us to credit him for.

So if a monkey comes online and start raving as usual and I correct him like I have corrected him countless times, that shouldn't give another monkey a reason to start crying.

Keep your advice. I don't listen to idiots.

1 Like

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by butterflyl1on: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2017
NPComplete:

Another comment from a donkey. I repeat, this is shit. Just one raving lunatic supporting the other.
Empires rise and fall. Kingdoms change dynasties. Systems collapse. Processes change. As long as the sun rises and sets, that is the only thing that is sure. More sure than either of our religious beliefs. None of that tells us what happens after the end of the world like the OP will like us to credit him for.

So if a monkey comes online and start raving as usual and I correct him like I have corrected him countless times, that shouldn't give another monkey a reason to start crying.

Keep your advice. I don't listen to idiots.

Still showing unintelligence. Empires fall and rise yes but is he denying that? He is simply making REFERENCE to specific conditions which were already declared long before this RISE AND FALL of nations.

Conditions, terms and language which are rather specific and accurately worded and matching todays events which are already declared as warning signs.

Stop sounding empty and grow some sense.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by NPComplete: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Still showing unintelligence. Empires fall and rise yes but is he denying that? He is simply making REFERENCE to specific conditions which were already declared long before this RISE AND FALL of nations.

Conditions, terms and language which are rather specific and accurately worded and matching todays events which are already declared as warning signs.

Stop sounding empty and grow some sense.

Says the monkey with no sense.
Conditions are always matching at every point in history. So many delusional prophets have also predicted in the past based on contemporary conditions. So stop sounding like a slowpoke. I know u are but please try to think for once.

I will keep repeating it, the OP and his threads are the ravings of a monkey. If u like kill yourself. Lmao.

This mumu that could have made his point and moved on decided to call me out. Now I am showing him how i treat mules and donkeys. I will be here to keep reminding u and the OP that two donkeys supporting each other do not suddenly become Albert Einstein.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by butterflyl1on: 11:48am On Oct 29, 2017
NPComplete:

Says the monkey with no sense.
I will keep repeating it, the OP and his threads are the ravings of a monkey. If u like kill yourself. Lmao.

This mumu that could have made his point and moved on decided to call me out. Now I am showing him how i treat mules and donkeys. I will be here to keep reminding u and the OP that two donkeys supporting each other do not suddenly become Albert Einstein.

grin ironically the one who is Trying to hang himself out of some misplaced anger is you. cheesy

Since you do not believe the OP why do you heavily feel like you NEED to be a counter to it afterall its not true grin

You think, talk and comment like a monkey and do not even realise it. The banana the OP says he is holding isn't real and true but somehow you monkey sees a banana in his hand and are jumping around hoping for an appeasement from him of this banana. grin

Ogbeni go look for your real banana elsewhere there is no REAL banana here for monkeys like you grin
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by NPComplete: 11:56am On Oct 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

grin ironically the one who is Trying to hang himself out of some misplaced anger is you. cheesy

Since you do not believe the OP why do you heavily feel like you NEED to be a counter to it afterall its not true grin

You think, talk and comment like a monkey and do not even realise it. The banana the OP says he is holding isn't real and true but someone you monkey see a banana in his hand and are jumping around hoping for an appeasement from him of this banana. grin

Ogbeni go look for your real banana elsewhere there is no REAL banana here for monkeys like you grin

Yeah, says the guy who goes to every atheist thread and evolution thread countering them but doesn't believe in either. This beast of burden is even more stupid than I thought. Look at the stupid argument.
If I go about arguing against abortion then I must believe in abortion and it must be right. Or if I argue against the flying spaghetti monster then it must be true.
Guy u be goat. U just made yourself look even more stupid with that argument.
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by butterflyl1on: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
NPComplete:

Yeah, says the guy who goes to every atheist thread and evolution thread countering them but doesn't believe in either. This beast of burden is even more stupid than I thought. Look at the stupid argument.
If I go about arguing against abortion then I must believe in abortion and it must be right. Or if I argue against the flying spaghetti monster then it must be true.
Guy u be goat. U just made yourself look even more stupid with that argument.

Still doesn't change the fact that there is no banana here for you grin

Message dey you leave am and attacked the messenger. Did he steal your banana o you tree hugger and branch svvinger cheesy

So you believe I meant arguing against something makes it true? Indeed your gene pool is bereft of intelligence and granules of common sense.

In fact you must be the ancestor of todays monkeys because todays monkeys most definitely would have long left a place they repeatedly found no banana to feed from but not you. grin

You must be a deviant monkey but a monkey no less cheesy
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 2:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
butterflyl1on:

Deep and intricate mind? Naahhh, lol.

Everything I say is by the inspiration of the Spirit of God. The wise are already running into the sanctuary of God and making amends with God, the foolish will not even smell it even if it is smeared with pepper and rubbed into their noses!

1 Like

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 9:23pm On Nov 01, 2017
China is Moab in the Bible, the Bible does not record that another nation will rise after Babylon, Babylon is the end time empire. The point is that Moab cannot assume world leadership.

A Gold-backed Yuan is the end of the America economy, because the US Dollar is not backed by anything, it is a ''Fiat Currency''. If a gold-backed currency is introduced, the Dollar will die. and its fall will reverberate around the world.

1 Like

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 6:30pm On Nov 03, 2017
https://www.rt.com/business/408670-russia-china-ruble-yuan-dollar/

“Gradually, Russia and China are moving away from the US dollar, but this is a process that can take 15 to 20 years, as the economy of China is based on the dollar. The currency reserves of China were over $3 trillion in July 2017. Each Chinese household owns up to $2,000 in US government bonds. Under these circumstances, it is unlikely that Beijing will collapse the dollar. It would be a shot in its own knee,”

Jesus is coming soon

1 Like

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Zhirinovsky: 2:42am On Nov 04, 2017
@mrpresident.

I have been trying to deduce your point but it's has been somehow snowy.

The petro yuan for sure will change the word entirely
entirely. It will crumble u.S economic power which will inturn destroy them militarily. It will so much change the current power structure of the world being being held by American satanist.

Personally I think there is more likely for a 3rd world war to emerge before this petro yuan because the Americans must put up a fight as the have done to nations like Libya and Iraq that challenged the petro dollar.
The destruction afterwards may then usher in the anti Christ.

You are making sense though. You need to arrange your thoughts orderly .
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by Saverin: 5:15am On Nov 04, 2017
MrPresident1

While must you mix events currently happening in the world with what is written in the bible (a book complied 2000yrs ago)?

Chinese are not Christians neither are the Saudis. The petro-yuan deal will spark a currency war, simple
Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 12:25pm On Nov 05, 2017
Saverin:
MrPresident1

While must you mix events currently happening in the world with what is written in the bible (a book complied 2000yrs ago)?

Chinese are not Christians neither are the Saudis. The petro-yuan deal will spark a currency war, simple

My brother, there is a reason the Bible is called a living book, it is because the contents of the Blessed book are more current than next tomorrows news grin

2 Likes

Re: Gold-backed Petro-Yuan In The Aftermath Of The Tribulations by MrPresident1: 12:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
https://www.rt.com/business/412546-china-russia-gold-standard-dollar/

Russia-China real gold standard means end of US dollar dominance

The BRICS counties are considering starting an internal gold trading platform, according to Russian officials. When this happens, the global economy will be significantly reshaped, and the West will lose its dominance, predicts a precious metals expert.

In 2016, 24,338 tons of physical gold were traded, which was 43 percent more than in 2015, according to Claudio Grass, of Precious Metal Advisory Switzerland.

The creation of a new gold standard by BRICS is also a step to end the US dollar’s domination of the global economy

“As Bejing and Moscow understand that America used the dollar to control the world, by implementing a new kind of ‘Gold standard 2.0’ they want to distance themselves from this control. Furthermore, the vast majority of the people in Asia sees gold as superior, or ‘real’ money, something the West has forgotten, because of all the paper wealth (credit) they have accumulated,” said Grass.

The expert notes the BRICS countries account for 40 percent of the world’s population and around 23 percent of the world’s domestic product.

"In combination with the announcement of pricing oil in yuan, using a gold-backed futures contract in Shanghai, the establishment of the Asian Infrastructure Investment Bank and the New Development Bank, China is setting up an alternative to the post-Bretton Woods establishment. This is certainly a game changer,”
said Grass.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

For Christians - How Does Faith Work? Can It Be Proven / Powerful Spiritual Solutions To All Problems / The Growth And Expansion Of Christianity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.