Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,462 members, 7,781,336 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:39 PM

Lies Of Nigerians Living In America - Travel (65) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lies Of Nigerians Living In America (178918 Views)

Why Nigerians Living In London Are Returning Home / Living In The Uk/life As A UK Immigrant / Living In Australia/life As An Australian Immigrant (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (71) (Go Down)

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
You just said the real truth but saying menial job workers are better than bankers talk more of bank managers is fallacy...we talking of bankers bankers not front desk,teller or contract staffs..
Saverin:

I have seen most of your posts here and this is my own opinion. It is not easy to make it anywhere in this world but there is a reason why migration of people between Nigeria and US is one sided. Have you asked yourself why?

Someone doing menial job in US is far more better than someone doing the same in Nigeria. That's the way it is.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
E
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 4:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Even people who don't have papers are here typing jargons,working like spanner and using aboniki to rob body after those Mexicans don use them finish..this argument sef is baseless.anywhere wey pay person Na him make person stay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by drakeli: 4:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
timesup234:
We can talk about that on a personal level and not here. I am open to sharing ideas with people who are matured in thinking. Not those kiddies shouting Nigeria is dead when people are getting credited with millions every hour
Guy, one thing I noticed on this trend is that you have the time to reply every damn person on this trend. Where do you get the time from? Do you even have a life outside of nairaland. You can’t be 24/7 on here and be talking how millions are entering into your account. Do you have a job at all? In my opinion, you are a complete opposite of what you are making noise about on here. Successful people don’t have time to argue with every Tom, dick and Harry online. Only life frustrated people do to have a consolation to themselves. You better leave this rubbish you are doing here and make a productive use of your time. Smh

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by kroger: 4:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
drakeli:
Guy, one thing I noticed on this trend is that you have the time to reply every damn person on this trend. Where do you get the time from? Do you even have a life outside of nairaland. You can’t be 24/7 on here and be talking how millions are entering into your account. Do you have a job at all? In my opinion, you are a complete opposite of what you are making noise about on here. Successful people don’t have time to argue with every Tom, dick and Harry online. Only life frustrated people do to have a consolation to themselves. You better leave this rubbish you are doing here and make a productive use of your time. Smh

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 4:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
drakeli:
Mugu my phone dey my hand and i can refresh every 20 mins. It is my thread and i am on a personal crusade to expose and disgrace those broke ass Nigerians in diaspora. I am really enjoying it as more eyes are being opened to the lies told by them. I am indeed fulfilled

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by falopey: 5:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
timesup234:
Mugu my phone dey my hand and i can refresh every 20 mins. It is my thread and i am on a personal crusade to expose and disgrace those broke ass Nigerians in diaspora. I am really enjoying it as more eyes are being opened to the lies told by them. I am indeed fulfilled
Who can remember to refresh nairaland every 20 minute if not a jobless youth that has nothing more productive to occupy his mind with except nairaland as if that's where he makes his living. The only thing you commit every 20 minutes of your life 24/7 to is nairaland. You are doing a very good job. By the time you are 50, you will realize you have spent 20 years on nairaland. Goog job.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 5:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
falopey:
Who can remember to refresh nairaland every 20 minute if not a jobless youth that has nothing more productive to occupy his mind with except nairaland as if that's where he makes his living. The only thing you commit every 20 minutes of your life 24/7 to is nairaland. You are doing a very good job. By the time you are 50, you will realize you have spent 20 years on nairaland. Goog job.
I actually refresh every 5 mins. The greatest job on earth is helping people not to make the greatest mistake in life. Since i started this post, people who wanted to waste over 2million naira to travel to America to work like a slave have instead used the money to set up a small scale business and have started seeing improvement in their lives. Job doesnt define me instead i am motivated to help my fellow brothers and sisters in taking successful path that will elevate them. This is the best job ever

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 4:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Sparkle1515:
Even people who don't have papers are here typing jargons,working like spanner and using aboniki to rob body after those Mexicans don use them finish..this argument sef is baseless.anywhere wey pay person Na him make person stay
The way immigrants work in America breaks my heart. Many of them waist don rag go one corner, they even hold their waist for them make e no go completely fall off. It is truly a sad scene

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sKeetz(m): 7:52am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chrisjohn234: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
I guess we are all now tired of insults so can we make this thread more educative? We stand to gain a lot by coming together

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 8:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
chrisjohn234:
I guess we are all now tired of insults so can we make this thread more educative? We stand to gain a lot by coming together
I am open to dialogue and willing to work with business minded individuals
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by chrisjohn234: 9:52am On Dec 17, 2017
Pls can my yankee based folks tell me how to verify a vehincle using VIN?
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 17, 2017
timesup234:
The way immigrants work in America breaks my heart. Many of them waist don rag go one corner, they even hold their waist for them make e no go completely fall off. It is truly a sad scene
o boy it seem na true oh ,,my friend just came back from american...and told me that he got a job in ups and it was like slavery the speed the workers worked then bell will ring for you to go on break ....like slaves he left the job after a month....he bought a house and renovated it and placed it for sale @90000 dollars yet to be sold after 7 months....he has another one on mortgage for 27 years@ 1400 monthly he almost 50 he will pay up @77 year that crazy.....he bought one truck and bought to Nigeria for haulage biz so that he will get a least 1000 dollars to send monthly.....his has was doing well in Nigeria has two house in festact and enugu ..sold his house in Lagos to move his family to the us .....but for my Analysis apart from the good university opportunity his kid might noting more ..he told me most graduate are in debt of over 50000 dollars if u added his plus their mortgage and car loan it look like a trap and viscous cycle

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sKeetz(m): 11:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Alikote:
o boy it seem na true oh ,,my friend just came back from american...and told me that he got a job in ups and it was like slavery the speed the workers worked then bell will ring for you to go on break ....like slaves he left the job after a month....he bought a house and renovated it and placed it for sale @90000 dollars yet to be sold after 7 months....he has another one on mortgage for 27 years@ 1400 monthly he almost 50 he will pay up @77 year that crazy.....he bought one truck and bought to Nigeria for haulage biz so that he will get a least 1000 dollars to send monthly.....his has was doing well in Nigeria has two house in festact and enugu ..sold his house in Lagos to move his family to the us .....but for my Analysis apart from the good university opportunity his kid might noting more ..he told me most graduate are in debt of over 50000 dollars if u added his plus their mortgage and car loan it look like a trap and viscous cycle

Your friend is a lazy bum

4 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 11:33am On Dec 17, 2017
Alikote:
The American dream is the greatest lie ever told. Most Americans are uninsured and a large majority of them will die in debt. Don't listen to the lies told by immigrants slaves who live there, talk to real Americans about their situation to get an accurate picture of how things are there. Most Nigerians who insulted me on this thread couldn't afford the $1,300 ticket to visit Nigeria this December. Buying ticket to visit Nigeria is seen as a big achievement for them. I am glad most people are wiser now because of this and related topics
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
timesup234:
The American dream is the greatest lie ever told. Most Americans are uninsured and a large majority of them will die in debt. Don't listen to the lies told by immigrants slaves who live there, talk to real Americans about their situation to get an accurate picture of how things are there. Most Nigerians who insulted me on this thread couldn't afford the $1,300 ticket to visit Nigeria this December. Buying ticket to visit Nigeria is seen as a big achievement for them. I am glad most people are wiser now because of this and related topics
his junior brother he sponsored married to a white lady wouldnt be coming home for there mum burial this december shocked i suspect no money

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 12:07pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alikote:
his junior brother he sponsored married to a white lady wouldnt be coming home for there mum burial this december shocked i suspect no money
No money! I have countless friends who left Nigeria 10 yrs ago and they have been lying they are coming soon. Some will even lie of building a house in Abuja and Lagos. All na to save face. No money in that country unless those on the fast lane.

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 12:08pm On Dec 17, 2017
sKeetz:

how ? the job is 10 dollars standing for hours packaging while cost of living is around 1500 monthly ..if he works 50 hr standing weekly that will amount to around 1600 monthy so where will the riches come from or the ticket money to Nigeria ..
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 12:15pm On Dec 17, 2017
sKeetz:

am not talking about scammers or 419 guys .....the new dg of nafdac left the us as a professor to become a director in nigeria for 3 thousand dollar monthly pay ...am suprise

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 12:30pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alikote:
how ? the job is 10 dollars standing for hours packaging while cost of living is around 1500 monthly ..if he works 50 hr standing weekly that will amount to around 1600 monthy so where will the riches come from or the ticket money to Nigeria ..
Cost of living in the US. far exceeds 1500 monthly. The cost of renting a room is between 800-1300 dollars monthly. What we have is Nigerians sharing a room with a mate in a very narrow room that even one person won't feel comfortable in. No Nigerian doing menial job will be able to afford a two bedroom house unless with the combine effort of a spouse and that normally takes 10 yrs of working in the US. but they can get to a financial condition to share the bills with their spouse
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by wonlasewonimi: 1:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
Useless dumbass like your friends go to US and never reinvent themselves. They start doing menial jobs and get comfortable. Birds of a feather like timesup234 did this for years and came back to start telling people American dream is lie. Why won't it be? Olodo oshi

6 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 17, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Useless dumbass like your friends go to US and never reinvent themselves. They start doing menial jobs and get comfortable. Birds of a feather like timesup234 did this for years and came back to start telling people American dream is lie. Why won't it be? Olodo oshi
pls no insult we are here to learn.... are student loan lies or house Abi they dont want us to hammer

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by wonlasewonimi: 1:49pm On Dec 17, 2017
Alikote:
pls no insult we are here to learn.... are student loan lies or house Abi they dont want us to hammer
You are not here to learn nada. You are here to blame the US for your woes.

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2017
wonlasewonimi:

You are not here to learn nada. You are here to blame the US for your woes.
Am not in the us am in lagos trucking petrolieum product ..the only woe am facing is bad roads that give
Me problems but want to understand other places

1 Like

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 17, 2017
He told of a guy that earm 800 k dollars, that has a phd in cyber security and work in google...festact guy oh

2 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sKeetz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 17, 2017
Your friend is a lazy bum like timesup234. People hit the ground running with menial jobs but while they are at it, they find a niche for themselves and reinvent themself.

America is not for lazy Unresourceful people.
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by sKeetz(m): 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
timesup234:
Cost of living in the US. far exceeds 1500 monthly. The cost of renting a room is between 800-1300 dollars monthly. What we have is Nigerians sharing a room with a mate in a very narrow room that even one person won't feel comfortable in. No Nigerian doing menial job will be able to afford a two bedroom house unless with the combine effort of a spouse and that normally takes 10 yrs of working in the US. but they can get to a financial condition to share the bills with their spouse

Clown cheesy
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 3:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
sKeetz:
Your friend is a lazy bum like timesup234. People hit the ground running with menial jobs but while they are at it, they find a niche for themselves and reinvent themself.

America is not for lazy Unresourceful people.
he not lazy ..he is a clearing agent and has sponpsor his wife and 3 kids plus 2 brothers to american and canada ..been a clearing agent in Apapa is like amry job
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by Nobody: 3:20pm On Dec 17, 2017
sKeetz:

Clown cheesy
why just make your point and dispute his claim like showing us room of 300 dollar

3 Likes

Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
wonlasewonimi:
Your body temperature might lead to blood gushing out your nose so calm down. How do you reinvent yourself? By taking student loans of over $30,000 at the age of 40yrs after working your ass off for 10yrs? Thats digging more deeper into slavery. No reinvent, thats another lie like credit card debt
Re: Lies Of Nigerians Living In America by timesup234: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2017
sKeetz:

Clown cheesy
I am glad you are swallowing the truth pill with laughter. Very healthy brother, very healthy

(1) (2) (3) ... (62) (63) (64) (65) (66) (67) (68) ... (71)

Authenticity Of Documents At Ministry Of Foreign Affairs, Abuja / 8 Things You Need To Know About New Zealand / Any Nairalander In Abidjan?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.