Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,313 members, 7,780,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:19 PM

Warning To Bleachers And Toners! - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Warning To Bleachers And Toners! (36875 Views)

A Must Read To All Bleachers / Best Natural Toners For Oily Skin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by LadySarah: 9:32pm On Oct 28, 2017
In our quest to look better,lets be mindful of what we use on our body.
see what someone posted on fb today.can it be true? cool cool cool

lalasticlala ,Ngwanu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Slayer2: 9:39pm On Oct 28, 2017
Ehh

grin

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by LizzyAnn(f): 10:58pm On Oct 28, 2017
olorun Shanu

1 Like

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
Awon Organic products users. A lot of them don't even know the ingredients in the products they use, as long as you tell them its organic, they will buy.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by LadySarah: 1:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
lalasticlala,seun Mynd44
Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Ginaz(f): 2:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blood of Jesus!!! shocked

Since I stopped using anything called chemical on my body I have peace.

Palm kernel oil or coconut oil all the way. Very cheap and lasts me for monthssad

50 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
Relaxer? that's very cancerous.
Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by saraki2019(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
IT IS DISGUSTING TO SEE A BLEACHING SKIN
IS IT A SIGN OF INFERIORITY COMPLEX

13 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by cosmatika(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Wetin go kill Boborisky plenty nah. Cancer of the skin, Anal cancer, HIV, curses. Nawao

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by ObamaOsama: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
amaka please come to nairaland and see what They are taking about you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by kay29000(m): 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
The truth is, bleachers know the dangers of bleaching but they don't care. I remember this girl my brother and I were trying to talk out of bleaching when she told us her intentions. We even drove her down to our old neighborhood and showed her a lady we knew that was bleaching back when we were kids in the 80...She saw how multicolored the woman had become, and yet, a couple of months after that, she went and bleached.

So, really, even if you tell these girls that their skins will start falling off like characters in old zombie movies, they will still bleach.

49 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by XX17: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmm
Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Safiaa(f): 5:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Before nko? Is this new? But some people would rather die than embrace their dark skin lool.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by mjabdulk: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
whether it is a death some will still use it not to talk to cancer. the users prefer to cancerists from the cancerous creams than to leave the beautiful created body as it is being created

4 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Nobody: 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Benin boys won't hear o

10 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Starkid3010(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lemme Wait And C Maybe Dos Gals Go Comment
Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Olalan(m): 5:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
They don't need to be warned, cause they all know there is a price for trying to recreate themselves. Inferiority complex really is their problem

11 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Strongbest(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Hmmm. Sometimes the truth sounds like a lie.

Everybody wants to make sharp sharp money and integrity is not longer a thing of consideration any more.

I would really have loved to talk on this issue but this isn't my thread and I won't say much.

However, I will just advise everyone who really appreciate their skin/health to always learn to do things by themselves, that way, you won't be given relaxer to rub as toning cream in the name of organic whitening cream. Lols

You can be part of us here and learn more.

www.nairaland.com/1798724/

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by teacherbim(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
It's not new some even add aji no Moto,vedan,tooth paste,

3 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by eezeribe(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Op should keep her 'warning to herself'... I don't even take Facebook posts seriously because it's the only place where ignorant people can express themselves.
This must be a locally fabricated cheap bleaching cream probably learnt from a one day seminar from Infopreneurs...
There are really good quality bleaching and toning creams that a single bottle can pay part of your school fees or house rent... Lol
It's just like saying because Chinese phones emit more radiations, it automatically makes the likes of iPhones and galaxies harmful.

9 Likes

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by dvkot(m): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
not true depend on ur product I have been using QEI+ for over 1year now and the results is fantastic.... I was born light skin but due to sun and some bad product I've used in the past, my hand,face and neck become darker... but my chest and leg is light. Qei corrected that.
my advice if you are going to lightning use a good product that will work in longterm not just an instant nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by AishaBuhari: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
Issorite...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Strongbest(m): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Ginaz:
Blood of Jesus!!! shocked

Since I stopped using anything called chemical on my body I have peace.

Palm kernel oil or coconut oil all the way. Very cheap and lasts me for monthssad

Nice. Do you just apply like directly?

Well, very nice but you can do a lot with that to have even a better cream.
Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by dominique(f): 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Organic creams, that's the latest tatic people use to sell bleaching creams. For those that don't want to buy bleaching or whitening creams, these evil sellers will just tell them that their cream is not bleaching o, it is 100% organic that will bring out their 'natural colour'. What components makes the cream organic? They will not ask. That's how a lady came to one DIY page I follow that she was introduced to an organic cream, now her skin colour is no longer even with horrid stretch marks. I can't imagine selling something so potentially harmful to your fellow human being for a few coins. In their quest to make money, some people have thrown their conscience out of the window.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by candyguyofficia(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
God gave you a proper skin tell me why you wanna bleach your skin soft? You wan look like half-caste now your body don caste (Awon "organic" buyers), when sun dey shine you no fit walk pass. Yawa don gasss #WhenAGoodGirlGoBleachHeeMeanSaySheNoDeyHearWetinHerPastorDeyPreach #Kantinu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by tballeyy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 29, 2017
Stop using Ghana soap, ladies

1 Like

Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by Bahamas95(m): 5:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Girls with their wahala, I just pity those artificial yellow pawpaw.

Black girls rock!
Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by BBBlaze: 5:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Where is bobrisky..? I do hope he is reading this!??
Re: Warning To Bleachers And Toners! by agarawu23(m): 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yoruba ladies
Take note

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

8 Fashion Brands We All Know By Name But Haven't Seen The Faces Behind Them / Fashion From The 50s, 60s & 70s / Zimbabwe Crowns First ‘Miss Albino’ (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.