Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:35 PM

He Is 35 And Still Single - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Is 35 And Still Single (55880 Views)

Making This Post Based On Demand: Why I'm Still Single At 42 / This 35 Year-old Lady Needs Your Advice As She Plans To Get Married / 35-Year-Old Kenyan Man Praises Sexual Prowess Of His 70-Year-Old American Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

We're in the same boat oh... Taste matters... There are clean ladies, intelligent and all that...finding them is what baffles me... I found one by luck.. Lost it so cheaply recently, i'm still annoyed at how i lost out

sisisioge:

Ntor at the bolded tongue My headyheadyquickdeyvex!

lolz.. bro, what really happened na..

sisisioge, are you a love doctor
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

we can't talk of it here... they knw about it... embarassed tongue
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
cruchenutii:

But this weight thing isn't caused by Not Eating.

Its the way he's body is. Some people don't have the tendency to grow fat or Vice versa.

The problem with OP is that, he his looking for Good looking endowed women, when be should be looking for Tiny / Slim small sized Lepa girls.

But if his face is not bony but slim fit, I think he will appeal better. Have seen slim fit, fleshy guys who are married.

Even the endowed Goodlooking. Ones will prefer a slim fit or average fit looking guy.
He need to step up with his appearance.
We all need to step up if we want what we desire.

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:26pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Stop rubbing the wound with salt nau... I really loved her, i just didn't know what happened...

OYO is your case! To trust you now is the thing. The babe is really cool, you were sheety grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

OYO is your case! To trust you now is the thing. The babe is really cool, you were sheety grin

Stop it nau, you want me to melt... She wasn't just cool, we both very very cool... Stop making me feel bad abeg, i'm still mad oh..
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

I'm not o...I just love Love ni. I wonder why Cupid is kinda tricky though embarassed
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:
Lol.. sisisioge your interview eeeH...

Please I'm also interested but my own requirement is just the issue here..

Do tell, what's your requirement?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by ramzythecoder: 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Cool. It is well. I'm taller and heavier than you with a whole 15kg. It's a no no for me.

Here is my advice. Note, we all want wonderful people that "take" us the way we are right but we should understand that something will attract them to us in the first place. Yes, I'm seriously sapiosexual but still visual. You might share the same, remember, you don't care so much for your church girls cos they aren't good dressers and dirty Mistresses. Not too much to ask for, you like what you like. I like seriously intelligent well educated tall(at least 5:cool average weight (at least 75kg) guys with other qualities. Whew! I like what I like, so do you too. We need to look good if we want to ATTRACT people to us.

I would have easily attracted you cos that thing your church girls don't have is easy with my... it's not a struggle grin. You know why? We've all got to make an effort with the looks...looking good is a serious business. Yeah, some will start being hypocritical now but it is the truth.

By the way, you do realize that being 45kg is grossly underweight for a 35yrs old 5:6ft guy ba? I'm talking about healthy BMI now. Cheers.

I want you to see my picture.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Stop it nau, you want me to melt... She wasn't just cool, we both very very cool... Stop making me feel bad abeg, i'm still mad oh..

Whew! Maybe you should open another thread and apologize for your silliness. Then her ask again to be yours.Afterall, she saw something in you before...it didn't go away, did it? It would be nice to marry you two off, I keep saying NL is a LOP good peeps too.

Aunty Oreke, Biko forgive this broda embarassed
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I don't sync with women easily... I'm a very different person. Put me with 1,000 ladies, i may sync with only one... I don't know why i'm wired this way, talk of the devil. Wetin cause fight self no get head.

O GA o
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Whew! Maybe you should open another thread and apologize for your silliness. Then her ask again to be yours.Afterall, she saw something in you before...it didn't go away, did it? It would be nice to marry you two off, I keep saying NL is a LOP good peeps too.

Aunty Oreke, Biko forgive this broda embarassed

She saw qualities now, trust me, not a kiddo.. I spent over then years on self development, just didn't work on training myself on affairs of the heart...Ispent too much of my life on reading and hustling...Turned me into one cold hearted thing....for both our privacy, can't explain what happened. I can only say i prayer and investigated, and was shocked by what i observed. You think creating a thread will do... I don't know jare... It was in the heat on the thread i got the confirmation i was seeking jare... I read too much physics, chemistry, engineering, it's out fault.. all this read and hustle... I'm not good at all at matters of the heart, just trying my best joor...But i found 90% of what i was looking for in her... Life just messed things up...
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Cool. It is well. I'm taller and heavier than you with a whole 15kg. It's a no no for me.

Here is my advice. Note, we all want wonderful people that "take" us the way we are right but we should understand that something will attract them to us in the first place. Yes, I'm seriously sapiosexual but still visual. You might share the same, remember, you don't care so much for your church girls cos they aren't good dressers and dirty Mistresses. Not too much to ask for, you like what you like. I like seriously intelligent well educated tall(at least 5:cool average weight (at least 75kg) guys with other qualities. Whew! I like what I like, so do you too. We need to look good if we want to ATTRACT people to us.

I would have easily attracted you cos that thing your church girls don't have is easy with my... it's not a struggle grin. You know why? We've all got to make an effort with the looks...looking good is a serious business. Yeah, some will start being hypocritical now but it is the truth.

By the way, you do realize that being 45kg is grossly underweight for a 35yrs old 5:6ft guy ba? I'm talking about healthy BMI now. Cheers.

Finally Finally. I know how / what you look like. Next time I see any lady with this exact same body description in Gbagada. I'll definitely know its you.

As you are always anonymous. But I know your church lol. so...na small e remain.

Also, you are looking for a 5.8 guy? Hmmmm. You need a Lebron James for sure grin

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
ramzythecoder:

I want you to see my picture.

Ok... waiting wink
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

O GA o

That's how i came from heaven o... Naked women hardly turn me on...I just don't get it...I no understand myself
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
truthsayer009:

Finally Finally. I know how / what you look like. Next time I see any lady with this exact same body description in Gbagada. I'll definitely know its you.

As you are always anonymous. But I know your church lol. so...na small e remain.

Also, you are looking for a 5.8 guy? Hmmmm. You need a Lebron James for sure grin

Oh, millions other girls look exactly like me tongue
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Oh, millions other girls look exactly like me tongue

We shall find out !
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

She saw qualities now, trust me, not a kiddo.. I spent over then years on self development, just didn't work on training myself on affairs of the heart...Ispent too much of my life on reading and hustling...Turned me into one cold hearted thing....for both our privacy, can't explain what happened. I can only say i prayer and investigated, and was shocked by what i observed. You think creating a thread will do... I don't know jare... It was in the heat on the thread i got the confirmation i was seeking jare... I read too much physics, chemistry, engineering, it's out fault.. all this read and hustle... I'm not good at all at matters of the heart, just trying my best joor...But i found 90% of what i was looking for in her... Life just messed things up...

Hmmm...if you are serious then don't bother with threads or social media all together. Find time to meet, look into each other's eyes and bare it all. If nothing comes out of that, then it's not meant to be. Like is really too serious to have so much sorrows. Cheers.

Ok, now I sound like a love doctor grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

Do tell, what's your requirement?

alexialin , for distance purpose. Firstly, I need someone who stays in the US or has plans to stay but I think this is becoming a big issue because it's really not working for me the way I wanted it.

I stated this requirement because I don't really like distant relationship. it's kinda boring and untrusted but if I still find someone who really knows the meaning of love and marriage, then I'll have no other option than moving towards knowing such person so well.

I'm fair and tall, so I need someone like that too but must not be fat. Just normal anyways.

Benin, calabar, akwa ibom ladies, NO NO.. grin make una no near abeg

5 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

Hmmm...if you are serious then don't bother with threads or social media all together. Find time to meet, look into each other's eyes and bare it all. If nothing comes out of that, then it's not meant to be. Like is really too serious to have so much sorrows. Cheers.

Lolz... I'm an ICT guy, my biz can be relocated to anywhere, meeting in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Bauchi isn't my problem. The problem is what transpired. She's your sister... You do the do, i'll make myself available any day round the clock. I carry my biz in my bag, there's nothing stopping me...I just don't know why all these Nigerian bad spirits will spoil a good thing.... embarassed lipsrsealed tongue
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

sisisioge are you married please
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:43pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

I don't sync with women easily... I'm a very different person. Put me with 1,000 ladies, i may sync with only one... I don't know why i'm wired this way, talk of the devil. Wetin cause fight self no get head.

Sir, 1000 ladies and you sync with only one?

You need prayers.

No disrespect honestly, you need prayers.

2 Likes

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

sisisioge biko are you married
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by madamGift(f): 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

alexialin , for distance purpose. Firstly, I need someone who stays in the US or has plans to stay but I think this is becoming a big issue because it's really not working for me the way I wanted it.

I stated this requirement because I don't really like distant relationship. it's kinda boring and untrusted but if I still find someone who really knows the meaning of love and marriage, then I'll have no other option than moving towards knowing such person so well.

I'm fair and tall, so I need someone like that too but must not be fat. Just normal anyways.

Hahaha... Benin, Calabar, Akwa Ibom a no no.... why?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
truthsayer009:

Sir, 1000 ladies and you sync with only one?

You need prayers.

No disrespect honestly, you need prayers.

I don't... I asked God for it to protect me from lust with that strategy ( One woman a man loves is more than okay abeg )... Trust me, when you're a whiz, you think it's easy...Last fellowship i flashed, over ten ladies were on me... It's my juju to protect myself from women, accredited by God... grin grin grin I don't want too much of V-V... condom can't protect from spiritual HIV... cheesy

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

sisisioge are you married please

I'm not o...I'm seriously searching too. No, no long distant relationships...too much of a cat for that grin
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

I'm not o...I'm seriously searching too. No, no long distant relationships...too much of a cat for that grin

Haba ur single?

R u in lag ?
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
OP, since you're a Christian, please listen to this. Thanks.

7 things every single person ought to know by TD Jakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4mIcLaF7sY

1 Like 1 Share

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Chascop:

That's fair enough.

Lol I know why u don't want the bolded cheesy

I no blame you my brother.

And it's good u are wiling to move, if youve found what u desire.
Nice one smiley

1 Like

Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gluhbirne:
OP, since you're a Christian, please listen to this. Thanks.

7 things every single person ought to know by TD Jakes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w4mIcLaF7sY

Hehe, here goes my father and mentor... The world's greatest communicator
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by sisisioge: 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
supersystemsnig:

Lolz... I'm an ICT guy, my biz can be relocated to anywhere, meeting in Abuja, Port Harcourt, Ibadan, Bauchi isn't my problem. The problem is what transpired. She's your sister... You do the do, i'll make myself available any day round the clock. I carry my biz in my bag, there's nothing stopping me...I just don't know why all these Nigerian bad spirits will spoil a good thing.... embarassed lipsrsealed tongue

grin grin Biko accept sole responsibility for your errors. It is well. She's reading it...she's human. She's intelligent. She understands the concepts of humility. It takes a grown man to come and eat his words grin...she will listen. Its not every day one meets people like that...Just tell her.
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by madamGift(f): 3:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
alexialin:

[/b]

That's fair enough.

Lol I know why u don't want the bolded cheesy

I no blame you my brother.

And it's good u are wiling to move, if youve found what u desire.
Nice one smiley

Lol... what's wrong with the bolded? Enlighten me biko
Re: He Is 35 And Still Single by Nobody: 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
sisisioge:

grin grin Biko accept sole responsibility for your errors. It is well. She's reading it...she's human. She's intelligent. She understands the concepts of humility. It takes a grown man to come and eat his words grin...she will listen. Its not every day one meets people like that...Just tell her.

Sowwie, but i can't discuss this publicly.. Which one is she's reading it...Are you now a witch or a seer?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Viral Photo Of A Crying Groom & His Mother / Slippers: At What Age Did You Learn To Wear It Right? Picture Attached / Chinese Woman Finds Out On Son's Wedding Day That Bride Is Actually Her Daughter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.