Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,292 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government (3428 Views)

The Presidency Of Nigeria Should Not Be The Focus Of Igbos In 2023 / Starting The Conversation: The Focus Is Saraki / Davidson Akhimien Proposes New Focus Of Government (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by DrGoodman: 11:35am On Oct 29, 2017
Rmxr:
This is the most stupid argument I've had in a while grin They always console themselves with rubbish. If the CIS of potopoto region is high, why isn't the IGR high? When any of you is ready to answer that question, tag me.

Have you ever thought about the loopholes in taxation? Did you even attend any schools or you are as dumb as your president? grin

2 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 11:36am On Oct 29, 2017
Rmxr:
This is the most stupid argument I've had in a while grin They always console themselves with rubbish. If the CIS of potopoto region is high, why isn't the IGR high? When any of you is ready to answer that question, tag me.

Because Taxation is not really a good method.

Nations with low taxation, supports private businesses.

1 Like

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Rmxr: 11:37am On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:

Aba is a large commercial city which the Federal government abandoned all its roads to punish the region. Abia people are still building roads. Check out the the one built by Otti.

Hahahaha. Then stop wailing about marginarization if you will build the roads with your CIS cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 11:38am On Oct 29, 2017
Because Taxation is not really a good method.

Nations with low taxation, supports private businesses.
Go find out
Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by DrGoodman: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2017
Rmxr:

Hahahaha. Then stop wailing about marginarization if you will build the roads with your CIS cheesy

Of course we are doing so, and your people should try and grow your CIS. Hunger is making people cut genitals for sale in your region grin

1 Like

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Rmxr: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:

Lagos will become as desolate as Ibadan if Niger Delta oil money is removed. The useless IGR you chest beat about is being swelled by Dangote taxes and Igbo boys container imports. Yorubas are lazy by nature. grin

Lol. IGR is different from FAAC you dumbass grin Yeah. Dangote is the only one doing business in Lagos. Why are you adding Dangote to your post. Hehe.. I thought only Igbos built the whole West Africa. See this clown telling me about Lagos. Lagos that has been developed before your ancestors started wearing pant grin Let me also knock some sense into your flat skull. Lagos state doesn't receive a dime from her port revenues. Go figure.
Of course, yorubas are lazy, like every regular person who is not ready to sprint in traffic to sell gala and Fanyogo cheesy grin Potopoto mentality

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 11:40am On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:

Have you ever thought about the loopholes in taxation? Did you even attend any schools or you are as dumb as your president? grin

Ogun state has high IGR but her people is suffering.

Imo and Abia states are following similar unproductive pathways.

Japan became an industrial giant because she focused on CIS.
Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Rmxr: 11:42am On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:

Of course we are doing so, and your people should try and grow your CIS. Hunger is making people cut genitals for sale in your region grin

I'll soon post more than 10 links of you clowns crying about marginarization. Don't run away ooh grin

6 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 11:44am On Oct 29, 2017
Rmxr:

Lol. IGR is different from FAAC you dumbass grin Yeah. Dangote is the only one doing business in Lagos. Why are you adding Dangote to your post. See this clown.

Let me also knock some sense into your flat skull. Lagos state doesn't receive a dime from her port revenues. Go figure.

Of course, yorubas are lazy. Like every regular person who is not ready to sprint in traffic to sell gala and Fanyogo cheesy grin Potopoto mentality

DrGoodMan let us ask him this question

If IGR is better than CIS, why are many Ogun people poor
Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by DrGoodman: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

Hahahaha grin

Poor to the extent of cutting heads and genitals for sale while they declare billions in IGR. grin

1 Like

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
Blue3k Rmxr, if IGR is more important than CIS, why is the number of poor people increasing.?

I hope you guys now understand the point supported by DrGoodMan and I
Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Blue3k(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

Go and study the secret behind the German striving society.?

A leader who focuses more on CIS will end up having a German like society.

China is doing same.

I know about Germany. Not necessarily to bolded. Yes you need to focus on improving lives of citizens by being business friendly does that mean population doesn't pay hefty taxes in germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CAbcHMOwobg

EternalTruths:
I learnt through a documentary that China intentionally leak foreign technologies to her citizens so that they can increase their personal incomes by manufacturing theirs.

Yes China does steaL trade secrets to make lame knockoffs. China doesn't do too much complex manufacturing.

3 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by shallysgirl: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
With the so called igr, which states are able to sustain themselves? Check that other thread, and stop self deciet.
Blue3k:
Citizen income sources ok. All that's well and good but that has more to do with business environment, upward mobility etc. Not many people using igr to measure wealth of average citizen so your premise is already off. We have stats like poverty index from UN and Cambridge (Which anabrans cry over yearly).

IGR is about states ability to fund itself. As state becomes more sufficient they better able to provide infrastructure to enable development.

Don't have an issue with the statements really but it has raised question. Has anyone actually sat down and looked at 5-10 year graph at trend? I'll probably look and see if there's correlation to be found.
Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Rmxr: 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

Lol. It's a process. The IGR isn't even high enough sef, but the state is on the right path, and it will soon reflect on the lives of the citizens. The people should be excited as long as the money is being put into good use. Remember the state is like x3 of Lagos in area size,and population is growing really fast. Infrastructure, enabling environment, security = more local and foreign investments, investments = more jobs = higher standard of living. You get it now?

7 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 29, 2017
EternalTruths are u bringing this opinion because the whole of five states in the South East can't measure up to the IGR of Ogun state?

6 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 11:57am On Oct 29, 2017
shallysgirl:
With the so called igr, which states are able to sustain themselves? Check that other thread, and stop self deciet.

The most annoying thing about the IGR issue, is that, the number of poor people keep increasing despite increasing IGR.

Is it not wise to focus on CIS.

Blue3k Rmxr learn.

2 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by DrGoodman: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
GrandFinale2017:
EternalTruths are u bringing this opinion because the whole of five states in the South East can't measure up to the IGR of Ogun state?

No, he is bringing up the thread because despite the billions of dollars declared in IGR, Ogun state citizens still kill people to make more money.

Then what is the use of the useless data grin

2 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
GrandFinale2017:

No

I brought it up to warn Obiano to focus more on CIS than IGR.

We can't afford to lose Anambra state's success.

Ogun indigenous people keep increasing in number of poor people despite rising IGR.

1 Like

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Rmxr: 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:

When I say Afonjas are lazy, I mean the millions of skull miners who populate every south west state and kill hundreds daily for money rituals. That's laziness there.

Yes, that hardwork is the reason why thousands of hardworking developers are being harvested in Asian prisons grin Lol. You think it's a joke. You're even duller than I thought cos you keep on shooting yourself on the foot grin

https://naijagists.com/china-accused-removing-organs-blood-nigerian-prisoners-treat-wealthy-chinese-citizens/

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by shallysgirl: 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
This your igr argument is now becoming stupid. Igr this, igr that, what about the people? What about social amenities? What about infrastructure? What about education and health?what about the children and the aged?
Just shaking my head for you cause you are supposed to be a 21st century youth.
GrandFinale2017:

3 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by intruxive(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
Lol, igbo boy wants to shift goal post because obviously it is clear that the 5 igbo states are not contributing any tangible thing to this country.
Cis kor cid ni grin
Try again, this poo is poo tongue

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by DrGoodman: 12:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rmxr:

Yes, that hardwork is the reason why thousands of hardworking developers are being harvested in Asian prisons grin Lol. You think it's a joke. You're even more stupid than I thought cos you keep on shooting yourself on the foot grin

https://naijagists.com/china-accused-removing-organs-blood-nigerian-prisoners-treat-wealthy-chinese-citizens/

You are somehow forgetting the problem of extreme poverty in the south west. Don't annoy me into flooding this thread with pictures of slaughtered Yorubas killed in their homes by fellow Yorubas who wants to increase the IGR grin of the south west

1 Like

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Blue3k(m): 12:06pm On Oct 29, 2017
EternalTruths:
Blue3k Rmxr, if IGR is more important than CIS, why is the number of poor people increasing.?

I hope you guys now understand the point supported by DrGoodMan and I

The number of poor people increasing by what metric. How did you calculate this? Those UN stats don't show that to be case. I'm pretty sure you don't have proof.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 12:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
intruxive:
Lol, igbo boy wants to shift goal post because obviously it is clear that the 5 igbo states are not contributing any tangible thing to this country.
Cis kor cid ni grin

Ogun state has more IGR and poor people.

Now think harder.

Why is the number of wretched people increasing despite increase in IGR.

Guy focus more on CIS and not IGR.

1 Like

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by DrGoodman: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
intruxive:
Cis kor cid ni grin

Your attempt to stop the truth will not work. CIS is the true measure of economic wellbeing of the people. IGR helps only Tinubu bank accounts.

1 Like

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by AshiwajuFoward: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
EternalTruths:

If Ogun (the Industrial hub of the country) has 'many' poor people as you put it, then Anambla most definitely more than double that. Heck, the entire SE region has an abysmally LOW purchasing power, sotay you all can barely even afford to buy common recharge cards to load your phones compared to other parts. lipsrsealed The stats below prove it bro.

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by Rmxr: 12:08pm On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:

You are somehow forgetting the problem of extreme poverty in the south west. Don't annoy me into flooding this thread with pictures of slaughtered Yorubas killed in their homes by fellow Yorubas who wants to increase the IGR grin of the south west

Lwkmd cheesy

I've never argued that there isn't poverty in the SW monkey banana. There is poverty in the whole West Africa lol. You were the one claiming hardworking until i slapped you with reality that your hardworking Brothers are being harvested in Asia for being "hardworking" wink Stop shifting the goal post

grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blue3k:

The number of poor people increasing by what metric. How did you calculate this? Those UN stats don't show that to be case. I'm pretty sure you don't have proof.

That means you don't live in Nigeria.

The number of poor people are increasing in Ogun state despite increasing IGR

Why

Why

Why

Something is wrong
Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by GavelSlam: 12:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
DrGoodman:

Lies. Citizens do build infrastructure in Igboland. It's only in very poor regions like the south west that only government builds all infrastructure and even feeds their families with free rice grin

Then no need to cry marginalisation if you already doing well such that the people build the infrastructure they need.

5 Likes

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by DrGoodman: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Blue3k:

When yorubas slaughter yorubas because of money ritual and you are here asking how I know poverty increased?

Step out in yorubaland at night and your genitals will be on the front page tomorrow while one alfa will be paraded to have harvested your kiniko grin

1 Like

Re: Why CIS And Not IGR Should Be The Focus Of Government by EternalTruths: 12:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
AshiwajuFoward:

If Ogun (the Industrial hub of the country) has 'many' poor people as you put it, then Anambla most definitely more than double that. Heck, the entire SE region has an abysmally LOW purchasing power, sotay you all can barely even buy common recharge cards to load your phones compared to other parts. lipsrsealed The stats below prove it bro.

Is the number of mud houses, schools and hospitals reducing or increasing.?

CIS is the best measurement and not IGR.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

DG DSS: South-east Leaders Should Stay Away From Southern Unity / Ogun State Governor, Ibikunle Amosun Decamps From APC To Accord Party. / Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu Blows Hot Again

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.