Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,559 members, 7,770,441 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:44 AM

Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) (2596 Views)

Ahmed Musa And 25-Year-Old Abdullahi Musa, Kano Pillars Teammate Strike A Pose / Neymar's New Look As He Strikes A Pose With NIKE Shoe (Photo) / Ronaldo And His Daughters, Alana Martina And Eva Maria Strike A Pose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by levrin: 11:47am On Oct 29, 2017
This is a rare photo of British-Nigerian boxer, Anthony Joshua and his Nigerian dad, Robert Joshua.

Joshua and his dad posed for the photograph after his victory over Carlos Takam in the 10th round of their match last night.

Gist Via https://www.gistmore.com/anthony-joshua-strikes-pose-nigerian-dad-photo

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by VoltageDivida(m): 11:54am On Oct 29, 2017
M
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by BreezyCB(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
Omo Dada

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by arsenic33(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
When one is down even family members may not recognise one, but when one is elavated everybody automatically recognises one.
Before Samuel Peter reigned nobody know him m, but during his reign he was now called Samuel Okon Peter...

I pray God elevates us against all odds.

Happy Sunday all

7 Likes

Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by SuperSuave(m): 12:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
got his height from his dad, nice.
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by Tolexander: 12:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
The father no even fear make Joshua turn his pot belly to a punching bag.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by femi4: 1:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
So Amosun and Mr spended couldn't get a selfie
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by Swaggzkid: 1:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Proud dad
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by obaataaokpaewu: 3:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
Does he have another dad that isn't Nigerian? undecided
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by IamLaura(f): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
I see where he got his good looks from.
Handsome father and son

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by instinctg(m): 6:29pm On Oct 29, 2017
OP, this is an old picture, Joshua was in a bloodied green and white kit
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by leksmedia: 9:55pm On Oct 29, 2017
proud father, the father of a champion obviously is a champion. It takes a lion to give birth to a lion

Contact me for your website design
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by laribari(m): 10:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
Now I see where Joshua got his handsome look from. The dad is an handsome man and brought up his son so well that he didn't forget his root as a Nigerian.

I'm happy for them.
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by Slimtuns(m): 10:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
wow omo Jo daddy..really looks so much like his dad! cool
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by DeKen: 11:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Handsome father of a handsome son.
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by stillondmatter: 1:07am On Oct 30, 2017
A good child is for the father while the other is for the. .......
Re: Anthony Joshua Strikes A Pose With His Nigerian Dad (photo) by wayne4loan: 10:42am On Oct 30, 2017
Like father, like son undecided

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Deposit in My Bet9ja Acc? / Napoli Fans Queue To Buy Osimhen’s Mask / Odion Jude Ighalo Lands In Manchester

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.