Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,848 members, 7,806,398 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:46 PM

Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) (67478 Views)

Meet A Nigerian Young Lady Who Drives A Trailer For A Living / Meet Stella Adele, A Female 2:1 Graduate Who Drives Keke In Lagos / Victor Ifeanyichukwu Ede, UNIPORT Graduate Who Drives Keke Napep For A Living (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Dinzelflash(m): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
No disrespect to her hustle or anything, tho I believe people have to do something to survive, but then again she is a married woman, probably with kids..how does she see after their affairs and probably their upbringing due to d nature of her job? But then again, it's none of my business!

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by panpan(m): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Why does it take up to 15 hours to travel from Lagos to Accra? Is Accra so far from Lagos?
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by okerekeikpo: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
No be man be that?
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by bidierichie: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
Have seen her at Masamasa taking off
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by frank043(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
jovialebony:
More Greece to her elbow. God bless her hustle.

My own Signature puts food on my table.

... and more 'Athens' to her shoulders.
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by KENZINCO(m): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2017
Abeg, is GUO God is Great again?
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Rinsola32(f): 6:46pm On Oct 29, 2017
reality17:

So u count urself among hardworking ladies? because u ask for 30k from ur bf, u refused to talk to him... God is watching u

Anyone reading this will think you know me.

Hmmmnnnm! undecided
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by doubleportion: 6:47pm On Oct 29, 2017
kay29000:
I respect hardworking women. But I don't know about a woman driving a bus long distance though. Too much stress... You can see she is already looking masculine.
Ghana is not that far, it is the border formality that waste time.

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by zolapower: 6:49pm On Oct 29, 2017
This should have been made secret instead of putting her story online for men of the underworld to see .
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by ChykeBivins(m): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
This isn't a woman's job..women are built to be weaker than men..This is clearly a man's job..My wife isn't even allowed to drive from here to gwagwalada..Mba Mbanunu!
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by stinggy(m): 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2017
jovialebony:
More Greece to her elbow. God bless her hustle.

My own Signature puts food on my table.
Why Greece and not Belgium? angry undecided
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by delishpot: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
free2ryhme:

strong for mouth

Go see white woman wey be explorers travel from one continent to another and living in jungles

And na you go first judge and castigate that woman if the husband sleep with house help with the excuse say she no dey stay house ba? Na You go first label her feminist and say what was she looking for upandan.

You actually think naija women don't travel the glob doing business? Or you don't consider their hustle because they don't sleep in jungle like your favourite white women? Plus how many white women travel the world exploring and sleeping in the jungle? How many women or husbands can sponsor such a lifestyle?

Plus you sef, many oyinbo/white men have done great things like building rockets and having breakthrough in the field of science have you also achieved such? ABI Dem too no be men like you?
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by morbeta(m): 7:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
Guyman02:
Let's face reality, Igbos train there daughters to be tough.
They don't overly pamper their daughters, in many Igbo families, girls are treated equally as the boys growing up.
The boys are expected to wash plates and clean the house just like the girls are expected to go to the farm, to the shop and do every job that the boys do as long as money can be made from it.
That's why an Igbo man by his upbringing with his sisters can give his multi million naira bus to a woman even if she is Yoruba or Hausa as long as she can prove her ability to deliver and bring in the money.

Other tribes who marry Igbo ladies lose their sense of fear to challenge any situation, ask Fani Kayode since that lady came into his life, he has become Nigerias number one opposition party, Akeredolu, Akpabio, Odili, Gowon, etc Igbo ladies will push you to your limit and make you become a trailer driver against your plan to become a Keke driver grin

Best comment ever!!!
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by mhizsuzzy(f): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2017
Well done dear
but pls ma if u spent like 30hrs on road, how do you take care of family and children because I really tink that mummy figure is very vital for early training of children.

women shd not engage in all jobs cos of family which I tink is no 1
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Baroba(m): 7:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Driving for 30 hours in 48hrs is not advisable, GUO management should give the woman a break, its unsafe and dangerous for her, passengers and other road users..May God bless her and all the genuine hustling ladies out there, e no easy..

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by wink2015(m): 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
How much does it cost to go to Ghana from Lagos Nigeria by GUO motors?

What are the time or days the bus leave Lagos for Ghana?
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:18pm On Oct 29, 2017
What a man can do, a woman can do.............. lipsrsealed
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
wink2015:
How much does it cost to go to Ghana from Lagos Nigeria by GUO motors?

What are the time or days the bus leave Lagos for Ghana?
these GUO bus are expensive, from Lagos to Ghana is close to 33k or so for the small VIP bus. I dont know about this big one
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by centboy123456(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Rinsola32:
Respect to all the hardworking ladies.

More money in our account. kiss

see dis slay queens oh so u one cum tell me say u sef Na hard working lady slay queens
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 7:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
I will contradict dis message, now read and answer me. If what a man can do woman can do better, in this life women are more than men, so how come we have more men as drivers on d road and few women Y? Come to Government Agencies, we have more men than woman Y? What about our police and the military, men are more than d women Y? To cap it up, in politics men are more than women Y? And U come out to tell me that what men can do women can do better, pls stop fooling yourselves.
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Rinsola32(f): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
centboy123456:

see dis slay queens oh so u one cum tell me say u sef Na hard working lady slay queens

I work hard, pray hard, and slay hard!

You don't know me.
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Rinsola32(f): 7:27pm On Oct 29, 2017
centboy123456:

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by PharmJohn88(m): 7:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
And you know? "What a man can do, a woman can do it even better", but don't forget to add ONLY IN A WOMAN STYLE. She is a real half-man.
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by MrHighSea: 7:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
Guyman02:
Let's face reality, Igbos train there daughters to be tough.
They don't overly pamper their daughters, in many Igbo families, girls are treated equally as the boys growing up.
The boys are expected to wash plates and clean the house just like the girls are expected to go to the farm, to the shop and do every job that the boys do as long as money can be made from it.
That's why an Igbo man by his upbringing with his sisters can give his multi million naira bus to a woman even if she is Yoruba or Hausa as long as she can prove her ability to deliver and bring in the money.

Other tribes who marry Igbo ladies lose their sense of fear to challenge any situation, ask Fani Kayode since that lady came into his life, he has become Nigerias number one opposition party, Akeredolu, Akpabio, Odili, Gowon, etc Igbo ladies will push you to your limit and make you become a trailer driver against your plan to become a Keke driver grin
...equal and opposite reaction.
The downsides outweigh all those virtues listed above
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
kay29000:
I respect hardworking women. But I don't know about a woman driving a bus long distance though. Too much stress... You can see she is already looking masculine.
how about women who pilots Airplanes?

1 Like

Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Nobody: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
this is one brave woman! as fearless as i am there's no way i am driving one of these locomotive. let alone to Ghana and back! bravo! to her! shocked
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Rajosh(m): 7:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Now this is one big difference between men and women. Feminists say we're the same so I see it as no big deal.
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Caseless: 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2017
xreal:
She looks masculine.

The person above me describes this type of bus as a 'heavy duty vehicle'; not knowing the type of HiTech hydraulics, power steering, breaking system and co on such bus.

This is not a 1970 Toyota Liteace bus.

Anyway, carry face...I wan throway salute for her.

[img]https://media1./images/ebb81d41dc5d654f0f2b6ca5ff6d766f/tenor.gif?itemid=7206255[/img]

523.6 Heavy-duty vehicle.
(a) A heavy-duty vehicle is any commercial medium or heavy-duty on-highway vehicle or a work truck, as defined in 49 U.S.C. 32901(a)(7) and (19). ...
(1) Heavy-duty pickup trucks and vans;
(2) Heavy-duty vocational vehicles;
(3) Truck tractors with a GVWR above 26,000 pounds; and.
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by Awoo88: 8:16pm On Oct 29, 2017
she must be a single mum. I can't imagine any sensible man allowing his wife to spend 15hrs daily driving
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by MrGerald(m): 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2017
oluseyiforjesus:
Nice but her face doesn't look like some one who is friendly like Op said...... Ghana dey use coins??
Yes bro, 1 Ghana cedis equals 50 naira, 1 dollars equals 4.4 cedis, after they took off 4zeros from their currency
Re: Married Woman Who Drives GUO Luxurious Bus From Lagos To Ghana (Photos) by esthy86(f): 8:24pm On Oct 29, 2017
kudos to her

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ICAN EXAMS-GENERAL THREAD / Sisters who are graduates from Unizik do crazy make-ups for a career (Pics) / "Abroad Life Is Not Easy" - Man Who Cleans Skyscraper Windows Says; Shares Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.