Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,036 members, 7,807,111 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:43 AM

I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning Business (1599 Views)

“feasibility Study And Business Plan On Laundry And Dry Cleaning Business ” / How Good Is Home/office Cleaning Business In Nigeria? / Dry Cleaning Business In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning Business by alinco2(f): 9:12am On Mar 17, 2010
Hello All,

Can someone with ideas help out as i want to start a dry cleaning business. kindly contact me on alinco0802@yahoo.com. or 08066179602.

Specifically i will appreciate help on estimated cost for the start up and other relevant info about the business.

Thanks
Re: I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning Business by damogul: 8:22pm On Mar 17, 2010
I used to manage a major dry cleaning business here in Lagos called fabricare. I can help you set up a real good dry cleaner and perhaps manage it for you if you like.What location are you looking at setting it up? call me. Sam 07042088986
Re: I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning Business by Insel: 8:53pm On Mar 11, 2011
It's a cool business if you get everything very right.We can get you A-Z of laundry and dry cleaning business. We will also help you in choosing a good business name for you as well as helping you to design your company logo.To let you know, the major problem with drycleaning is not in the technicalities but basically you need to get a good Unique Selling Point. contact us on 08020305201 or 07025026257 or email info@inselconsulting.net
Re: I Need To Start A Dry Cleaning Business by Missktinz: 11:46pm On Jul 20, 2013
How much do you think will start it off

(1) (Reply)

I Need List Of Road Construction Companies In The Niger Delta Asap / How To Know The Zip Code Of Your Area / 1 Yuan Is N30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.