Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,226 members, 7,780,430 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:09 PM

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master (854 Views)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications And Price / My Tecno Phantom 8 Unboxing — What's With The Fingerprint Magnet? / Pictures From The Launch Of The New Phantom 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by iconabblog(m): 3:50pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tecno Phantom 8 is finally here with an awesome design and a superb camera design and function. Take a look at Phantom 8, and you will be amazed at its attractive back cover finish. The back catches and reflects light in a subtle way - it bounces long rays of light off it and waves them back and forth as you move it. Eye-catching diamond fire design makes Phantom8 a fashionable accessory of your daily look.

BACK CAMERA

Instead of a single rear camera, Phantom 8 has two: a 12MP Sony wide-angle sensor and a 13MP telephoto sensor. With the former recording depth of field and the latter imaging based on the data, two powerful shooters on Phantom 8 work together to add new elements to your photo album. With 10x super digital zoom, you can now get clear close-up photos and even better detailed images. Phantom 8 can read the depth of field information and separates the background from the foreground to keep subjects in focus and background beautifully blurred.

PERFORMANCE

It is Packed with a robust MediaTek P25 processor, it’s far more responsive than any Phantom that came before. Whether you’re surfing online, streaming videos, playing games, or dealing with business, it all gets done at lightning speed. Thanks to the innovation of the 16nm processor that runs with less power, the processor will not tax your battery anymore, saving the juice for something more important you know.. full specs

Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by Queentito(f): 9:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Good read
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by Hakimrealest: 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
Nice but you should have attached some images
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by iconabblog(m): 9:04am On Oct 30, 2017
It has an image
Hakimrealest:
Nice but you should have attached some images
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by scarycuteface(m): 3:20pm On Nov 01, 2017
Has to be one of the best phone out there now. I feel Tecno has improved on this.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by sureinfo: 5:45am On Nov 02, 2017
scarycuteface:
Has to be one of the best phone out there now. I feel Tecno has improved on this.
Improved a lot sef, they just beat everyone's imagination
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by scarycuteface(m): 5:55pm On Nov 12, 2017
sureinfo:

Improved a lot sef, they just beat everyone's imagination
Yeah, and more is coming. But let's enjoy the Phantom 8 for now.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by Ennyholar: 10:12pm On Nov 12, 2017
Seriously
Can't wait to get one
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by omoalajah(m): 4:44pm On Nov 13, 2017
This phone is the baddest
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by missslimzy(f): 5:07pm On Nov 13, 2017
Me too o, God should bless my hustle
Ennyholar:
Seriously
Can't wait to get one
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by datyorubaboy: 5:28pm On Nov 13, 2017
yeah one at a time
scarycuteface:
Yeah, and more is coming. But let's enjoy the Phantom 8 for now.
Re: Tecno Phantom 8 Full Specifications - Grand Selfie Master by ryfoz(m): 5:40pm On Nov 13, 2017
I was hoping to see some selfie sample

(1) (Reply)

Want A Cheap Nokia Android Series Well Heres Nokia 2 / Huawei P20 And P20 Pro Launching On April 24 In India / Mtn And Etisalat Network Are Really Making Me Angry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.