Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,290 members, 7,780,666 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 07:00 PM

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK (45252 Views)

Solomon Dalung Blasts President Buhari's Government Over Killings In North / Dino Melaye Returns Back To Office After His Victory - Photos / Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Osinbajo And Others After His Victory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by stephenduru: 3:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Minister of Sports and Youth Development Solomon Dalung and the Deputy Governor of Ogun State pictured with heavyweight champion Anthony Joshua after the fight in Cardiff, UK.

The current unified world heavyweight champion, having held the IBF title since 2016, and the WBA (Super) and IBO titles since April 2017 boasts a flawless professional record of 19 fights, 20 victories

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/10/solomon-dalung-poses-with-anthony.html?m=1

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by madridguy(m): 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
tongue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Bet9ja account don swell be that grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Kimy97(f): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
This one wey neva fit organize inter house sports... Mtcheeew
Sports KO.. Sporting waves ni

138 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by aleeyus(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by MrMystrO(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
See Blood Everywhere! Joshua wan Kill person na wa o

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by nairavsdollars(f): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Dalung.... You have SPENDED our money to watch boxing match abi? Can't Joshua just employ him as his janitor?

67 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Deejay1000(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
grin
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by ikorodureporta: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nottyn to say

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Nawteemaxie(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
I wonder how many times he has posed with our indigenous boxers... Oh I forgot, Nigeria`s boxing organization is so derelict we can`t even produce world class boxers!!!
If Anthony were brought up and fought for Nigeria, I wonder if he would have gotten this far!
God bless Nigeria

34 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by soxhixco: 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Nice one
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by EmekaBlue(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2017
Is he afraid to fly his red beret near joshua bfr d huge nigga knocks him out thinking he's a mafia...

Meanwhile my bloody soldier friend here says he is a soldier and would knock anthony joshua on a one on one fight...Abeg join me laff this mumu

46 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Brethren0001(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Congrats
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Nobody: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Every last Nigerian who says they love everything about Nigeria is why Nigeria is “Nigeria”. Foreigners will definitely not understand the emphasis at a glance, but Nigerians do, no matter what they say.

Before you judge my write-up, keep in mind I’m a Nigerian by birth, upbringing and residence. I interact with Nigerians on a daily basis and I’m not rich folk, so I actually know what goes on in the heart of the country.

Nigerians are full of energy. Yes, we have potential. Lots of it. We have the smartest beings the world has ever seen (I could have been one myself, if I left the country and it’s negativity behind as an infant, no kidding). However limited by religion their thoughts are, the Nigerian society at large still pulls through with wonderful, (but short-lived) creativity.

I’m not exactly sure which of these count as a reason to not like the country and it’s people, so I’ll leave it to the reader. All I’ll do is describe.

Nigerians are aggressive, but never towards causes that make for a better living. A Nigerian can fight to the death to prove he can beat his brother, most times over nothing, but will not even blink if the government decides a whole town will not catch a glimpse of electricity for a year. “Our government is wicked o. We’re angry.” is all they can muster up. Nothing more. Nothing that can change anything.
Nigerians have zero (not exaggerating) maintenance culture. We don’t fix things until they break down completely. We apply paste and glue, then kick the damned thing back to life until we’re sure it can never work again. Then we ‘try’ to fix it, FOREVER.
Nigeria is infested and damaged beyond repair by religion. It’s like religion blocks off the part of our brains that actually evaluates logical input.
Like someone already stated, people do the exact opposite of what their holy books say and have no shame condemning you for not feigning belief as much, first chance they get.
Our countrymen would rather skin and sell a person alive if the church asks that of them. They’d rather pay tithes (in 100%) than buy lunch (which would cost about 0.1% of their tithe) for a stranded fellow.
A mother would rather her kids starve than miss a church event. Hence, ‘serving God’.
Best part yet, anything that requires a positive action is met with a moronic “do your best and leave the rest to God”, “it’s all part of God’s plan” and “pray about it”.
By the way, I’m still a Christian, at the time of writing this post and I know just about how many Nigerians would spit at this section for the raw truth in it.
Almost every situation is casual to Nigerians. Nothing, no matter how bizzare is alarming. It’s like we’re so used to shitty situations we accept just about anything. So there used to be free water supply down the street and suddenly it’s being sold? “Hmm. Na wa o.” is all, and everyone adjusts to it and moves on. Nobody goes “No! This is bullshit and we’re not having it!” Not one person. And if there ever was that one guy, absence of unity would drive the ones who are supposed to support him to actually confront him: “Na wa to you sef o. Shey na because of common water you charge like this?” The end.
The worst part yet, Nigerians will never unify to fight a common cause. “The enemy of my enemy is my ally” just doesn’t work on us. Grown men (and sadly, kids) will follow a politician, pick up arms and engage in lethal violence against their neighbours, and in the end, what do they get? A few thousand naira notes and their constant state of poverty back.
Nigerians are cheap. Kill their sons and buy a few bags of rice for their community and no one will ever speak of it again. When a few cups of rice hits a few homes, the gore is completely buried.
Any law enforcement officer can harass, mutilate or even kill a civilian and it ends in pity. “Ah! Na army man o” and everyone cowers in fear. Justice and rights end on the 9 o’clock news. None of those human rights apply on the streets. Nobody gives a poo if you’re wrong

82 Likes 22 Shares

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by rattlesnake(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Aj stay away from these mens

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by mrborntodoit: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sure Boy

I knew He was going to knock the chai off that Cameroonian .

Meanwhile that sport minister like ‘already made’

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by asawanathegreat(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Joshua is good

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by zinaunreal(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Sports minister no get chill. No shame. With your rotten sports ministry your here posing for photos

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by XX17: 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Congrar
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by lacruz12(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Tall man
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by obinoral1179(m): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Government of picture, and for picture and for picture....... Where is the red belt?

2 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by HerXLNC(f): 4:13pm On Oct 29, 2017
Brb
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by stevedeey(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Beret wearing minister

1 Like

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by mideactive: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
D
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by offor88(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Garbage Shehu
Will list it as one of the achievements of this administration
Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Captain6(m): 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Fine boy. He doesn't look like a boxer at all.

8 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Royalfurnitures: 4:14pm On Oct 29, 2017
Did the honourable minister forget his beret?..Lol
Congrats to Joshua!

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

3 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Joshua is representing britain not nigeria!

4 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by lagosrd: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Failure has no family. Success has so many neighbours.

7 Likes

Re: Solomon Dalung Pictured With Anthony Joshua After His Victory In UK by hirekiller1: 4:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Up Joshua

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Festus Okotie-Eboh: Nigeria’s Most Flamboyant Minister Of Finance / Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / Festus Keyamo In Prison (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.