Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,425 members, 7,800,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:05 AM

"Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh (1650 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola Debunks Relationship Rumour With Aeff Akoh / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh by ceezarhh(m): 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
Last week Bisola made a tweet where she said "she’s crazy in love with the Project Fame winner", and revealed details of her intimate relationship with the singer.
Although Bisola Aiyeola, has come out to deny being in a romantic relationship with 21-year-old Jeff Akoh, questions are still being asked. People are yet to accept it was just a publicity stunt as she later claimed.
In a recent interview with Sunday Scoop, Jeff Akoh revealed that there was no way he could have been in a romantic tie with someone who was much older than him.
Recall that Bisola is about 10 years older than Jeff Akoh who is just 21.
The talented Jeff who recently released his debut album revealed that the tweet had been a joke and he was even present when it went out “I was there when she made the post and it was funny. She made the post in the night and when I woke up the next morning, it was everywhere.”
“But the truth is that she put her life on the line for me and I appreciate her for that. I can date someone older than me, but not by a 10-year difference,” he said.
The one-time Project Fame winner, also insisted that his girlfriend was carried along, explaining that she didn’t panic when she read about his romance with Bisola on different news platforms.
Visit http://www.wakawoman.com/bisola-old-cant-date-21-year-old-jeff-akoh/ for more details

1 Like

Re: "Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh by Threecrownz(m): 5:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
Gbam!
Re: "Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh by cosby02(m): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who's Jeff... Who's Bisola
Re: "Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh by Alexgeneration(m): 11:22pm On Oct 29, 2017
Who cares?
Re: "Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh by dan9ice(m): 12:09am On Oct 30, 2017
Please, not again
Re: "Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh by stillondmatter: 1:19am On Oct 30, 2017
And what does age have to do with healthy and long lasting relationship. ....You need on of the Okoye brothers as a mentor
Re: "Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh by Elnino4ladies: 2:46am On Oct 30, 2017
Bisola is ugly
Re: "Bisola Is Too Old For Me" - Jeff Akoh by 9japrof(m): 5:19am On Oct 30, 2017
there are two sides to the story.

yea it could be a publicity stunt to create more social media awareness for akoh, cos honestly I never knew the nigga before that stunt, so if it were like that, then it perfectly worked.

or

they both backtracked with the backlash they recieved, maybe akoh must have recieved a call from mummy that he would be following her to T.B Josh on Sunday for deliverance from sugar mummy marine spirit

(1) (Reply)

Meet Billionaire Femi Otedola’s Only Male Child Fewa / Ebuka Lied? Picture Of Ceec And Ebuja Before Big Brother Naija Emerges (pic) / 18 Years Old Princess Udochi Moses Shares Adorable Curvey Pictures Of Herself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.