Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,847 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:22 AM

Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (43039 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 6:28pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mine goes this way.

I paid a courtesy visit to this girl I was crushing on who always accused me of being uncaring and all that.

We were both in the sitting room kissing and smooching passionately and we got carried away, oblivious of the fact that her dad already drove in, unannounced and walked in quietly

The AC was on and we were both sweating profusely. She hurriedly took few text books littered on the dinning table so it would seem as if we were rubbing minds together in solving some questions.

As the man stepped in, he saw me on the table sweating profusely with my shirt unbuttoned and she explained to him that I actually came to help her out with her mathematics assignment.

I greeted the obviously perplexed man who shook his head and entered into his room without uttering a word. Few minutes later, he called and sent her on an errand just to deal with me.

Immediately she stepped out, he came out of his room and began to interrogate me. Before I knew it, he landed a slap on my face and quietly tortured me like a terrorist. How I got out of their house becomes a mystery to me till date

My people, na love clear for my eyes ooo

Over to you guys

206 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
[b]chai see babe, her back heavy load her front big orange na so i get huge crush on this babe, she is a girl every niggqq eyeing

i had being trying to woo this babe but she's is being hard to get, perhaps because she is ajebo and am a full time ajepako guy

she comes and visit her friends around my place of work.

whenever she passes there i just stop her, trying to still wooing her, all she always says na 'i have boyfriend'.

so had being threatening her with this my proposal, so one faithful day she just call me say i should visit her, i was like wetin i hear sef, i was very excited like this babe finally agreed wink

so next day i go see one my hausa mohla wey dey sell accessories, na so i buy one chain, and one cheap handband, then i proceeds to one ipob goan buy one okrika jeans and one kind t shirt, abeg boy go fine nao cheesy

na so i entered bus, from bodija to oluyole

i called the babe on phone and she finally lead me to their house, behold na so i see her hugging one guy

me:hello but ur house too far oo

babe: (still hugging the guy) and so shebi nq u wan date a fine girl nao, so pls sit on that chair am coming

they trekked reach out of my sight

na so i angrily grab one chair wey dey their front house, i was frustrated and angered by what i just heard, i waited for 30 minutes, suddenly i began hearing laughter.

na the babe and her friend laughing now, i think the guy don go now.

babe: (laughing) that him, he wan date a fine girl na there he go wait till him dey go

friend : (laughing hard) why nao that too bad nao, just pity am nao

babe: i had already told him i have a boyfriend

friend: he no even fine sef

qnd that how they kept gossiping my whole drama,i just wish make ground swallow me in that moment cry i just left dat day, frustrated, flabbergasted, angered, dehydrated, starved n stuttered!! cry

moral:when a girl keep telling u i have a bf, just keep off!![/b]

168 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2017
I'm coming also

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:32pm On Oct 29, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
Mumu hwfa?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 29, 2017
More than five times self grin

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by darkmarky(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
Humiliated in what manner please..

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by ucnwafor(m): 6:34pm On Oct 29, 2017
locust:
I'm coming also
U berra cum on diz thread boi

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2017
Met his girlfriend there and goat added to my humiliation by asking what I wanted. Notebook of course!! He was my sec school class mate. Stopped taking crushes serious after then. Allow the feelings die a natural death. cry

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by makydebbie(f): 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Be booking space to tell lies, we're waiting.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yes I Was In Jss2... Her Name Was Ego! I Went To Her House With My Friend... God This Girl Is So Fvckin Fine... I Was So Anxious. She Permitted Me To Visit. Her Father Was A Film Producer... They Had A Casunut tree. When We Knocked I Heard Her Voice My Heart Jumped to My Back... She Came To The Gate She Smiled When She Saw me. And She Asked Why I Came, the Question Weak Me so I Just De Look Like Idiot and Before I Know It The Next Thing That came Out My Mouth Was "we Came To Pluck Casunut" she Then Laughed And Said We Should Enter and As I Put One Leg Na So I Hear her Papa voice "who Are Those Boys This Early morning? Will You Get Out Before I Shoot You" as I Look Back I Couldnt Find My Friend Again, i Could Have Sworn He Vanished. "are You Still There!" he Shouted, my Crush Sef just Weak, Na So I Take Off o... Shame Romance Me That Day. But Some Years Later We Dated. It Was A Dream Come Through cool

215 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by dollyjoy(f): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2017
makydebbie:
Be booking space to tell lies, we're waiting.
Tell your own lie and leave our lie alone. Is it your lie

77 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by QueenSekxy(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
lol
I don't have a crush

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by makydebbie(f): 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2017
dollyjoy:
Tell your own lie and leave our lie alone. Is it your lie
Tell your lie and leave my comment na, is it your comment?

7 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by iamJ(m): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2017
if u cant come to my house rest

No time for family house visit, I no engage u biko

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Joislim(f): 6:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
funny comments ..... I don't talk to people I crush on.

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 6:42pm On Oct 29, 2017
I was always a very careful person scared of making mistakes, so I haven't ever been disgraced crushes don't last, I move on easily

18 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by ouzo1(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2017
Yes o for sinaj area, boys collect my shoes nd transport money

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by QueenSekxy(f): 6:51pm On Oct 29, 2017
sunshineG:
More than five times self grin
tell us your story shocked

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by henrylowe(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
Mine happened this way. It all happened with my ex

I came visiting her the night after we had sex chatted, on entering I saw this really huge guy on her bed with just boxers and my girl on wrapper. I shock, I first look myself look the guy but decided to fight for love anyway, I began interrogating the guy, the guy come keep face like "who be this small boy?",

I no mind am come dey ask wetin him dey do for my bed, before I know am,na so the guy vex comot for bed and almost beat me up to death. I had to run out of the house before the bastard kill me

158 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by BluntBoy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:
lol
I don't have a crush

23 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by BiafranBushBoy: 6:56pm On Oct 29, 2017
lol

Crush? Who remembers that drink?

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by QueenSekxy(f): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2017
[quote author=BluntBoy post=61886168][/quote] undecided are you gon force me

6 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Abbeycharles(m): 7:00pm On Oct 29, 2017
I will share a near death experience I had in school because of konji. But I was very smart, if not, I would have been greatly Humiliated and tortured cheesy

Deola had the a nicest body structure and enticing boobs I ever seen in my life. The type you see Lalasticlala pushing to the front page to garner huge traffic. I met her at a wedding party and I found out she was in my dept but running part time programme. She had a bf (a cultist) but I told the courage and boldly asked for her number.

Fast-forward

We hooked up 2 to 3 times @ a friends place. since I knw say the boyfriend no dey enter that side. One day, na so Konji make me wear bathroom slippers run go her place for lashing, then around 6am or so the next day. Na so her bf knock on the door oooo and she started panicking, and I was panicking say I don die. But I was wise enough to quickly go to her kitchen. Told her to open the door and she did.

The dude walked in and I came out of the kitchen 20
seconds later with garri, rice and fresh tomatoes. I greeted the obviously perplexed bf

I said to her, thank you Deola for giving me what to eat this morning. I slipped into my bathroom slippers and left the room.

I acted it so real that the babe called to hail me, that the dude never suspected anything

To reinforce the I am a broke guy, I went to her place by 5:30am
knocked on d door and she gave me more foodstuffs.

The guy even gave me his rug and curtains the following semester since he was graduating.

530 Likes 59 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 7:02pm On Oct 29, 2017
QueenSekxy:

tell us your story shocked
grin grin information withheld

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Bibi294(f): 7:03pm On Oct 29, 2017
tosyne2much:
I paid a courtesy visit to this girl I was crushing who always accused me of being uncaring and all that.

We were both in the sitting room kissing and smooching passionately and we got carried away till her dad drove in, unannounced and knocked on the door

The AC was on we were both sweating. She hurriedly took few text books littered on the dinning table so it would seem as if we were rubbing minds together on some mathematics.

As the man stepped in, he saw me on the table sweating profusely with my shirt unbuttoned and she explained to her that I actually came to help her out with her math.

The clever man just shook his head and entered into his room. Few minutes later, he called her and sent her on an errand just to deal with me.

Immediately she stepped out, he came out of his room and began to interrogate me. Before I knew it, he landed a slap on my face and quietly tortured me like terrorist.

My people love clear for my eyes ooo

Over to you guys
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by QueenSekxy(f): 7:07pm On Oct 29, 2017
sunshineG:
grin grin information withheld ........ .
lol,,
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by sinaj(f): 7:09pm On Oct 29, 2017
ouzo1:
Yes o for sinaj area, boys collect my shoes nd transport money
Lieon grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

7 TOP Qualities Of A BIG Boy! / When You're Not Sure If She Loves You. / 10 Disgraceful Ways Nigerian Guys Approach Ladies In Public Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.