Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,785 members, 7,802,449 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:38 PM

Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences (43132 Views)

Share Your Funny Experience Visiting Your Lover Who Lives Under Someone / How My Ex Humiliated Me On Christmas Eve / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by daveP(m): 12:20am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
But your experience is devoid of humiliation bro
Must u jack bauer him? grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by princecase: 12:23am On Nov 02, 2017
RETIREDMUMU:
[b]chai see babe, her back heavy load her front big orange na so i get huge crush on this babe, she is a girl every niggqq eyeing

i had being trying to woo this babe but she's is being hard to get, perhaps because she is ajebo and am a full time ajepako guy

she comes and visit her friends around my place of work.

whenever she passes there i just stop her, trying to still wooing her, all she always says na 'i have boyfriend'.

so had being threatening her with this my proposal, so one faithful day she just call me say i should visit her, i was like wetin i hear sef, i was very excited like this babe finally agreed wink

so next day i go see one my hausa mohla wey dey sell accessories, na so i buy one chain, and one cheap handband, then i proceeds to one ipob goan buy one okrika jeans and one kind t shirt, abeg boy go fine nao cheesy

na so i entered bus, from bodija to oluyole

i called the babe on phone and she finally lead me to their house, behold na so i see her hugging one guy

me:hello but ur house too far oo

babe: (still hugging the guy) and so shebi nq u wan date a fine girl nao, so pls sit on that chair am coming

they trekked reach out of my sight

na so i angrily grab one chair wey dey their front house, i was frustrated and angered by what i just heard, i waited for 30 minutes, suddenly i began hearing laughter.

na the babe and her friend laughing now, i think the guy don go now.

babe: (laughing) that him, he wan date a fine girl na there he go wait till him dey go

friend : (laughing hard) why nao that too bad nao, just pity am nao

babe: i had already told him i have a boyfriend

friend: he no even fine sef

qnd that how they kept gossiping my whole drama,i just wish make ground swallow me in that moment cry i just left dat day, frustrated, flabbergasted, angered, dehydrated, starved n stuttered!! cry

moral:when a girl keep telling u i have a bf, just keep off!![/b]

Nah man, it doesn't always work that way. Be a better guy,offer her something different,you will become the second, and subsequently make your way up there. Remember you can lose your spot, that shows your in a game. Play smart, leave when the ovation is loudest if you must leave.
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by lovingyouhun: 1:59am On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahahahahahahaha. You Funny! And Who Tell You Say I Won Toast Her... So That Picture No Fine? Well I Like My Face Like That tongue

Hahahahahaha,
sorry for you
Without.plenty money e go hard for that face to catch fine babe, especially with that kind of smile

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by lovingyouhun: 2:01am On Nov 02, 2017
DeadRat:
hahahahahahahahahaha. You Funny! And Who Tell You Say I Won Toast Her... So That Picture No Fine? Well I Like My Face Like That tongue

Hahahahahaha,
sorry for you
Without.plenty money e go hard for that face to catch fine babe, especially with that kind of smile
Just collect the prayer, package well, na them go dey ask you out
If I hear say you be no wan toast am tongue wink grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Onyiido: 2:37am On Nov 02, 2017
Papadoh:
Wetin we carry? wetin we throw? Is this how they treat people in your village?
Don't mind her, tomorrow she'll start fusing over the fact that no guy crushes on her. She is just so uncouth with her words. Make her mouth put her for kasala one day, she go know how far.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Onyiido: 2:40am On Nov 02, 2017
ozohtony:

Bros u sabi small pikin soo?

Na that babe u call small pikin so.

Shooo
For brain, she be small pikin them no dey do am for body again ooo

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Dafreeguy(m): 3:00am On Nov 02, 2017
Dasherz:

ugh dude it's a crush not a date ... so y the hate? undecided

anyways happy new month to u smiley

it's same thing I'm saying..your crush for him is just wasting cos he doesn't know u..

anyways happy new month to u too dasherz
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by DreamSonInlaw(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
[i] I was hoping I would round off the mission that day cool cheesy
grin grin
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Samsonklin(m): 6:47am On Nov 02, 2017
Lawlahdey:
Dead rat or whatever you are, Are you so stupid to understand I don't appreciate you jumping on my mention any how? Or is your mangled brain so clogged to comprehend?
Wtf is your problem?!! Get the fvck off and stop following me up and down the streets of NL.

I don't need a stanky tongue to lick my ass. undecided
for ur mind oo. you don yab person oo. bravo!!!
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Samsonklin(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2017
ugoswaggz:

bro, truth is every lady is unique in her own way, Nigerian or not! If u are familiar with the rule "know ur audience", u should be able to fathom her pros & cons, bottom line is know ur limit depending on d kind of girl ur talking to, most importantly treat them with respect ok
oga boss, what kind of girl is she? how much is she worth? abegi, girls wey nor get respect nor get respect.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by tifany89(m): 7:47am On Nov 02, 2017
nelson7777:

this is nt a joking matter, hw they treated u was bad,,,
i go dey lie if i say e no pain me, while reading this...
You are right but the guy too nor dey hear word . If a girl says I v a bf watch her attitude towards you so u will be sure she meant it n so doesn't gbadu you or if she is just saying that to see her far u r willing to go for her .
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:37am On Nov 02, 2017
lovingyouhun:

Hahahahahaha,
sorry for you
Just collect the prayer, package well, na them go dey ask you out
If I hear say you be no wan toast am tongue wink grin
tongue IS IT YOUR FACE?
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 8:51am On Nov 02, 2017
Samsonklin:

oga boss, what kind of girl is she? how much is she worth? abegi, girls wey nor get respect nor get respect.
No doubt u're right! but my thoughts are no matter how rude a girl is, if u handle her with maturity she MUST reciprocate with respect.
For instance, a popular girl in NL once abused for advising her about posting her nude, i even became very nice to her..fast forward 2months later she's bugging my inbox, she even tells her deep secrets & ask me to pray 4her, d rest is history. So my broda i believe their attitude depends on u, at worst haba if her attitude is incurable ignore her, there are other girls.

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by tosyne2much(m): 8:56am On Nov 02, 2017
ugoswaggz:

No doubt u're right! but my thoughts are no matter how rude a girl is, if u handle her with maturity she MUST reciprocate with respect.
For instance, a popular girl in NL once abused for advising her about posting her nude, i even became very nice to her..fast forward 2months later she's bugging my inbox, she even tells her deep secrets & ask me to pray 4her, d rest is history. So my broda i believe their attitude depends on u, at worst haba if her attitude is incurable ignore her, there are other girls.
But you I want you to know that it doesn't happen like that at all times
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by nelson7777: 9:31am On Nov 02, 2017
tifany89:

You are right but the guy too nor dey hear word . If a girl says I v a bf watch her attitude towards you so u will be sure she meant it n so doesn't gbadu you or if she is just saying that to see her far u r willing to go for her .

Bro, u talk tru...
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Nobody: 11:29am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
But you I want you to know that it doesn't happen like that at all times
yes i agree
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by goodvision12(m): 11:47am On Nov 02, 2017
peterbello:

How is this a humiliation, Mbok?
I am sorry i deviated from the subject matter

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by goodvision12(m): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2017
tosyne2much:
But your experience is devoid of humiliation bro
Sorry about that
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Blonchilli(m): 12:27pm On Nov 02, 2017
Stevengerd:
The guy mumu i swear! that's what deh deserve when the kip stalking dis sec. skul gals. come to think of it, the guy is arund 25yrs of age. see as hin younger sister wash am, kids wey no knw get regards for their elderly wans na dem full nairaland.
Spot on
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by AyamConfidence(m): 5:16pm On Nov 02, 2017
armylord:
u never jam be that, I got IED disorder, which I'm trying to fix, but gaskiya, I go.beat u come bury u plus ur soul join
we'll all get there Bro..... It's possible.... I've gone 3 days straight without getting angry..... Big big stuff for me considering the fact that I have a very bad temper

We'll all get there
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by deafeyez: 6:04pm On Nov 02, 2017
Mine should I say was stupidity or what.

I have been d nice guy and always gone errands for street niggas.

Was in SS1 then saw a girl, Expensive, a Jehovah witness member I had always liked.

That special day in school I tried to touch her as school closes but she refused but I tried to insist by holding her bag so she pulled her bag and left it with me.

This girl was my dream girl, ebony black, sweet figure 8 and a beautiful face. She was in SS2.

After leaving the bag with me, I was disturbed and never knew what to do as I couldn't keep the bag n school.

So I summoned courage to deliver the bag to her in her place as a nice guy believing the her bros who always send me an errand won't do any hurt as I had also plan on what to say.

However I had to change route so as to avoid my father witnessing just ncase the niga want bring wahala.

See me, I never knew the news has already gotten to my father and the nigga waiting to punch on me.

Walking on the new route I jam this guy my mind just waaaa and I am with the sisters bag. Wahala dey, no way to doge.

He approached me and asked who owns that bag. Omo eh before I opened my mouth na so one slap land on my jaw gbaaaaa.

See gbeke for my street and everyone was watching. I quietly went and dropped the girls bag only to reach house come begin receive sermon from my Father.

It was so embarrassing.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by revontuli(f): 11:01am On Mar 16, 2018
Lawlahdey:
I love everything black too. I am a gothic fan. I like gothic literature too.

Me too, I browse gothic art on deviantart all the time.
Re: Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences by Eagba(m): 2:58pm On Sep 13, 2023
[b]chai see babe, her back heavy load her front big orange na so i get huge crush on this babe, she is a girl every niggqq eyeing

i had being trying to woo this babe but she's is being hard to get, perhaps because she is ajebo and am a full time ajepako guy

she comes and visit her friends around my place of work.

whenever she passes there i just stop her, trying to still wooing her, all she always says na 'i have boyfriend'.

so had being threatening her with this my proposal, so one faithful day she just call me say i should visit her, i was like wetin i hear sef, i was very excited like this babe finally agreed wink

so next day i go see one my hausa mohla wey dey sell accessories, na so i buy one chain, and one cheap handband, then i proceeds to one ipob goan buy one okrika jeans and one kind t shirt, abeg boy go fine nao cheesy

na so i entered bus, from bodija to oluyole

i called the babe on phone and she finally lead me to their house, behold na so i see her hugging one guy

me:hello but ur house too far oo

babe: (still hugging the guy) and so shebi nq u wan date a fine girl nao, so pls sit on that chair am coming

they trekked reach out of my sight

na so i angrily grab one chair wey dey their front house, i was frustrated and angered by what i just heard, i waited for 30 minutes, suddenly i began hearing laughter.

na the babe and her friend laughing now, i think the guy don go now.

babe: (laughing) that him, he wan date a fine girl na there he go wait till him dey go

friend : (laughing hard) why nao that too bad nao, just pity am nao

babe: i had already told him i have a boyfriend

friend: he no even fine sef

qnd that how they kept gossiping my whole drama,i just wish make ground swallow me in that moment cry i just left dat day, frustrated, flabbergasted, angered, dehydrated, starved n stuttered!! cry

moral:when a girl keep telling u i have a bf, just keep off!![/b]
monkey the fine guy was actually ipob

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Ayo Kola And Laura Thorpe In Steamy Pre-wedding Photos Shot In A Gym / Man Flies In From Liberia To Propose To His Nigerian Fiancee On New Year's Day / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.