Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,846 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:16 AM

Reality Of Bad Luck. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Reality Of Bad Luck. (1922 Views)

My Encountered With A Girl Who Bring Me Bad Luck When She Is Angry / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders / I Love My Wife, But She Brings Me Bad Luck: Read, Think Before Judging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reality Of Bad Luck. by edogram1(m): 10:25am On Mar 17, 2010
A woman’s husband had been slipping in and out of a coma for several months, yet she stayed by his bedside every single day. When he came to, he motioned for her to come nearer.

As she sat by him, he said, “You know what? You have been with me all through the bad times. When I got fired, you were there to support me. When my business failed, you were there. When I got shot, you were by my side. When we lost the house, you gave me support. When my health started failing, you were still by my side… You know what?”

“What dear?” She asked gently.

“I think you bring me bad luck.”
Re: Reality Of Bad Luck. by edogram1(m): 11:45am On Mar 17, 2010
Episode 2

Does my girlfriend bring me bad luck?
She's now my ex(broke up two weeks ago), before i met her everything was fine, we were together for a year, during that year my life was a living hell, a series of unfortunate events happend to me, i got arrested,lost my job three time, got into a motorcycle accident twice, she cheated on me twice(caught her both times), and im $15,000 in debt, now that shes gone everything seems to be getting better, Do you think she was the cause of all this?
Re: Reality Of Bad Luck. by madlady(f): 11:54am On Mar 17, 2010
edogram.:

Episode 2

She's now my ex(broke up two weeks ago), before i met her everything was fine, we were together for a year, during that year my life was a living hell, a series of unfortunate events happend to me, i got arrested,lost my job three time, got into a motorcycle accident twice, she cheated on me twice(caught her both times), and im $15,000 in debt, now that shes gone everything seems to be getting better, Do you think she was the cause of all this?

I am very sorry you have had such a bad time but, I really think it must be a coincidence.
Re: Reality Of Bad Luck. by Nobody: 4:12pm On Mar 17, 2010
edogram.:

Episode 2

Was she the problem? I don't know, am not God I can not possibly answer this but i must say whatever happened, happened for the best.
Hopefully u have learned so much from this experience that u know now how to handle such problem and situation. As for the girl, you did the bestest
thing to drop her assszzz.
Re: Reality Of Bad Luck. by Sissy3(f): 11:49am On Mar 19, 2010
madlady:

I am very sorry you have had such a bad time but, I really think it must be a coincidence.

rokiatu:

Was she the problem? I don't know, am not God I can not possibly answer this but i must say whatever happened, happened for the best.
Hopefully u have learned so much from this experience that u know now how to handle such problem and situation. As for the girl, you did the bestest
thing to drop her assszzz.

this is a joke.

OP, i too laughed when i first heard the joke
Re: Reality Of Bad Luck. by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 19, 2010
~Sissy~:

this is a joke.

OP, i too laughed when i first heard the joke
You didn't say shocked I am here thinking it is his story

Re: Reality Of Bad Luck. by Nobody: 3:07pm On Mar 19, 2010
Yep
2 jokes that have been circulating around Blackberry IM
Kinda stale tho

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Women A The Problem Of Child Birth- 5 Or More / Should I Leave Or Stay / Most Men Get Married Because They Need A Maid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.