Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,286 members, 7,807,962 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:16 AM

L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic (22481 Views)

FRSC Official Crushed By A Moving Tanker While Chasing Bus Driver (graphic Pic) / Police Officer Dies In Accident In Kogi After Collision With A Car (Graphic Pic) / Truck Loaded With Cows Collides With High-Tension Wire In Anambra (Graphic Pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by edeXede: 10:09am On Oct 30, 2017
embarassedi
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Myeternallove(f): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2017
Untimely death is not my portion. Amen
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by deco22(m): 10:10am On Oct 30, 2017
The driver of the bus should be arrested cry...he caused the accident
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by HMZi: 10:10am On Oct 30, 2017
EMBER deaths sabi fear me.....might be you or me next,WHO KNOWS??
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Benkoo(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2017
See what carelessness have cost
RIP
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by macuwon(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2017
zolapower:
Tha facebook user must be written the incident in Igbo english language. Rest in peace English

You deserve to be crushed.. so that someone would narrate your own in Queens english.

1 Like

Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Praise5: 10:14am On Oct 30, 2017
This is heartbreaking. Rest in peace sister
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Papadoh(m): 10:17am On Oct 30, 2017
So he didn't actually throw her.
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2017
zolapower:
Tha facebook user must be written the incident in Igbo english language. Rest in peace English
Yours came out worse

1 Like

Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 30, 2017
The so called L300 bus driver should be apprehended for his foolishness and jungle justic should be meted on him
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 30, 2017
Wasted Kpekus
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by difference5050: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2017
R I P
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by bigfish3k: 11:08am On Oct 30, 2017
most times, its the mistakes of others that kills more than our own mistake
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by manci(m): 11:49am On Oct 30, 2017
the reporter said the funny part of it tipper was following the bike man from behind I am not understanding
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by manci(m): 12:04pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=Boyooosa post=61902843]Okada should be banned from main roads, they compete a lot with big vehicles and they don't have any form of leverage. They should only and strictly operate within streets and minor roads. May God help us

RIP fyn geh.[so you're now blaming the okada man for the accident instead of the car driver who coursed the accident not because of anything but because he has a car though I am not surprised this is naija for you, rich that stole billions will be given chance to hire lawyers to defend them but a poor man who stole a hen will be killing by hanging or jungle justice ]
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by seunjungle1(m): 12:13pm On Oct 30, 2017
May your soul receive peace queen

Good night queen

R I P

Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by ANSOM: 1:29pm On Oct 30, 2017
So sad!

See the photos of her in a casket...the morticians really did a shoddy job on her face.

See them: http://anambraonline..com/2017/10/sad-story-of-how-lady-was-crushed-to.html

Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by talk2percy(m): 1:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
What a painful way to die! Chai...
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by talk2percy(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
zolapower:
and u finally put English language to rest with what u just wrote! What were u even trying to say?
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Boyooosa(m): 2:21pm On Oct 30, 2017
[quote author=manci post=61906632][/quote]
Don't be unnecessarily emotional because you want to win empathy, corrupt politicians and reckless okada riders are two different menace to the society. They are two different miscreants from two different worlds, you don't need to integrate them.
On that particular incident, the driver was not car's but a bus (L300), probably, a danfo driver (to inform you that I did not consider the status b4 sending in my comment. For that lady to be thrown away from the back of the bike like that, you want to agree with me that the bike guy was not riding on 20to30kmpH as recommended within a state road. 2, he was not cautious in the sense that, if he was, immediately the reckless driver opened that door, it would have taken the Nike guy off balance but because he was focus and cautious, he would have over the bike back and saved the lives of the two of them... I believe you don't want to tell me that the lady flew off the bike. And no way you could convince me that the lady jumped from the bike, def, the rider couldn't manouver, lost control and two of them fell from the bike then the girl helplessly rolled under the oncoming trailer the bike guy would have allowed to let go easily, before the accident. Do u now understand the major reason I made a hat suggestion. Assuming they were not on a major or too busy (commercial) road, there was every tendency and chance that the trailer being a huge to control vehicle wouldn't have been the immediate next coming vehicle, which wouldn't have even noticed that a lady was rolling his tyres.
3, most of the okada riders are very reckless, they are not well trained, they drink while on work, they don't have much required attitude to control the spirit of bike itself, most are not cultured, some don't have respect for lives, they believe bike riding is a game while having passenger at back, they were too sure of their ignorance, they provoke easily if corrected, they are arrogant to passengers and much more. They are supposed to be trailed in an isolated place where risk of loosing lives will highly be reduced as we all know that bike is a very fragile vehicle.
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by jackpot(f): 2:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
It's quite a pity. Her mum was sobbing, "Chibuzo, o kwa gi kwesiri ikpo puta m n'ubiam".

Learnt the tipper driver escaped.
Learnt her suitor had collected marriage list from her kindred and traditional marriage date is being mooted. Also learnt that she was buried yesterday.

This life. /-:
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by jackpot(f): 3:14pm On Oct 30, 2017
deco22:
The driver of the bus should be arrested cry...he caused the accident
he absconded.
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by deco22(m): 3:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
jackpot:
he absconded.
Nigerians would have performed jungle justice on him sha if he did not run away.
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by Nobody: 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2017
nigerian Roads, no road markings, no traffic lights, no pavement, no parking rules, no speed limit, no rules on overloded vehicles, most vehicles are outdated and should be off the road, no driving lessons, no driving test , no licence, no nothing just buy yourself a second hand high milleage and maybe even no headlight, no brakes, no insurance vehicle and off you go out on the road, and if accident happens just run away and hide some were for few weeks and when it seems like everyone has forgotten the accident come back out and do the same again. and no one will question, all the can do is blame the devil, and pray it doesn't happen again. but it keeps on happening because praying isn't the answer.

the traggic death of this young girl could have been prevented.
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by 9icetoo(m): 4:35pm On Oct 30, 2017
ogelekpomgam:
This tipper drivers sometimes can be high on something.pls check well if he is one of those cattle rearer bwodas.RIP to the fine lady.*tears*
where was it written in the writeup that the tipper driver is at fault?
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by valentineuwakwe(m): 4:43pm On Oct 30, 2017
what a tragic DEATH. . .rest in peace my dear
Re: L300 Bus Driver Throws A Lady On Bike Into Running Truck In Anambra (Graphic Pic by yassjib: 6:44pm On Oct 30, 2017
RIP, may Allah Almighty guide and protect us all through our lives

(1) (2) (Reply)

Emirates Explains Credit Card Policy Demands For Nigerians Travelling To Brazil / Flood: Lagos Orders Residents Of Alagbole, Meiran, Kara, Others To Relocate / ‘Ogun Roads in Pitiable Condition’ – Residents Cry to Abiodun (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.