Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,883 members, 7,802,853 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:19 PM

Start With A Skill, Become A Boss... - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start With A Skill, Become A Boss... (434 Views)

Looking For A Real BUSINESS You Can Start With 10k And Be A Boss! / Learn How To Make Shoes, Become A Boss / Which Good And Profitable Business Can I Start With 500k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start With A Skill, Become A Boss... by uchenick(m): 9:11pm On Oct 29, 2017
Growing up, I used to think that being the cool kid was about being great and awesome and attending all the parties I could hear about. This sounded fun until I decided to go out to a part on Friday night and I borrowed a friend’s car.

Halfway through my journey along east-west road, Port Harcourt going at 110Km/h, a car swerved into my front and in a bid to dodge, I swerved and the next thing… boom, my car (friend’s car) ran into the bush and ran into a half brick wall. As a cool kid, it was nothing, until I called my friends mechanic brought the repair cost invoice to me the next day and I saw N355,000 only. My bank account barely had 35k in it. Lol

This was the day I got to understand that feeling big without money is destructive. And I said to myself, I will never let money mess me up again. What did I do next, I started learning software programs and CAD.

Personally, this has become the best step I took. Today, I’m here and I’m able to share my knowledge and experience so you can have a better life than I do. It’s called having an abundance mentality.

I’ve been able to learn a lot and it has changed me too, I’ll be sharing some of my knowledge for a giveaway fee of N1000.
Click here to get access to my AutoDesk Inventor Video Training Course…
http://acewebng.com/inventor-video-training-course

The more skill you have, the better you become. Having multiple streams of income is key for survival in this harsh economy of APC’s change and being left out isn’t an option.

If you have read this post till here, then you are looking for something great.
Don’t stop search…

Here is the link again
http://acewebng.com/inventor-video-training-course

Thank me later for your decision today… That’s all I ask.

(1) (Reply)

Import from China (less stress, no stories) / If You Are A Uber Partner In ABUJA, Please Share Your Experience Here / Osinbajo, Elemelu, Dangote Others Seek Business Growth In Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.