Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,359 members, 7,800,721 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:25 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (44412 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 9:58pm On Oct 29, 2017
Second amendment.
If you have anything to offer, you can just jump in from the last page.
This whole discussion started with the question below under MAIN THREAD. Someone came in and started talking about an eternal creator. We continued, hoping he would actually answer the main question, but he has failed to do that, and has failed to answer many more questions. This fellow said we have a 6th sense concept in science which was disproved by me, this fellow also said planes of existence exist, I also disproved it that it is only in religion they exist, they have not been proven. This fellow also went ahead and said parallel universe exist, I then educated him that parallel universe is a fiction. Now we are at a point where he is trying to prove how people think about something. Someone and I said it is by logic but he said it is by intuition. He went ahead and dropped a link for us, and from the link, we deduced that you only use intuition when you don't have to think, also that intuition is fallible.
This simply means, with respect to all religions, that when you think, you use logic. But when you believe, you use intuition.

Everyone will believe that if you use logic with God, it doesn't work. But if you use intuition, you will just have to keep the faith.

First amendment.
The real question was how powerful is the devil to have survived this long. But nobody was able to provide the answer. But several points were raised which included the planes of existence. However, the proponent of this point has not been able to answer this question for over 24 hours of dribbling. Please is there anybody out there with an answer? Who created the planes of existence?

Main thread
I am an atheist and I have asked a ton of Christians and Muslims, the children and slaves of Jehova and Allah these two questions. The wonder is that the first question's answer always raise the second question and they go mute. Answer it if you can but intelligently, but if you are stupid and you like e-war, I'm also at home for you.

1. Why can't God just kill Satan and everything will go back to normal, after all, he created him, so he should know how to kill him.

Their typical answer is always - God, either one, is a just God and he must follow due process.

And then the second question pops up

2. Can God do and undo and is he unquestionable?

If God can do and undo and is unquestionable, then the law can't hold him or question him.
If the law can question him, then he cannot do and undo and he is questionable. It's a simple logic

If you can answer this, and I can't come up with questions anymore, then I'm your convert.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:15pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:
I have asked a ton of Christians and Muslims, the children and slaves of Jehova and Allah these two questions. The wonder is that the first question's answer always raise the second question and they go mute. Answer it if you can but intelligently, but if you are stupid and you like e-war, I'm also at home for you.

1. Why can't God just kill Satan and everything will go back to normal, after all, he created him, so he should know how to kill him.

Their typical answer is always - God, either one, is a just God and he must follow due process.

If God can do and undo and is unquestionable, then the law can't hold him or question him.
If the law can question him, then he cannot do and undo and he is questionable. It's a simple logic

If you can answer this, and I can't argue it anymore, then I'm your convert.
because Allah is a merciful lord that. Why he accepted the plea of satan
And it's also a way of testing the iman(faith) of makind

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
because Allah is a merciful lord that. Why he accepted the plea of satan
And it's also a way of testing the iman(faith) of makind

Merciful? Does it mean nothing will happen to Satan in the end and he will be spared? Because that is the meaning of mercy. To spare someone.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:19pm On Oct 29, 2017
Answers to no 2
Yes
Nd Allah is really un questionable
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:21pm On Oct 29, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
Answers to no 2
Yes
Nd Allah is really on questionable

Actually, your number one answer just brought up another number 2. see it below...

2. Merciful? Does it mean nothing will happen to Satan in the end and he will be spared? Because that is the meaning of mercy. To spare someone.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:23pm On Oct 29, 2017
Akin1212:

Merciful? Does it mean nothing will happen to Satan in the end and he will be spared? Because that is the meaning of mercy. To spare someone.
no It doesn't mean he won't be punish for eternity

Satan request for tym b4 his punishment
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 10:41pm On Oct 29, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
no It doesn't mean he won't be punish for eternity

Satan request for tym b4 his punishment

Questions 3 and 4
Hmm, do you know that the time granted to Satan as a result of his plea and the mercy of God, is causing humans to suffer? Does God know this?
If God knows, that means he has sanctioned the suffering of man, that means he is not merciful to Humans. So that cancels the merciful nature of God.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2017
15:26. Surely, We created human being from dry ringing clay, (transformed) from black mud moulded into shape.
15:27. And We created the jinn before (him) from the fire of intensely hot wind.
15:28. And (recall the time) when your Lord said to the angels, ‘I am, indeed, going to create a human being from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape.
15:29. ‘So when I have shaped him in perfection and have breathed My revelation into him, fall you down in submission to him.’
15:30. And (when He created the human being,) the angels submitted, all of them together.
15:31. But Iblîs (though he was separately bidden to do the same, did not). He stubbornly refused to be with those who submit.
 15:32. (Lord) said, ‘Iblîs! What is (the reason) with you that you would not be with those who submit?’
 15:33. He replied, ‘I would never submit to a human being whom You have created from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape.’
 ‎15:34. (Lord) said, ‘(If it is so) then get out from this (state), for, surely, you are rejected.
  15:35. ‘And of course (My) disapproval shall be on you till the Day of Requital.’
   15:36. He said, ‘My Lord, then grant me respite till the day when these (human beings) shall be raised (to spiritual life).’
   15:37. (Lord) said, ‘You are indeed of those already granted respite,
    15:38. ‘Till the day of which the time is known (to Me).’
    15:39. He said, ‘My Lord! Since You have condemned me as astray (and erring), I will surely make (evil of straying from the straight path) fair-seeming to them (as long as they stay) on the earth; I shall seduce them all,
     15:40. ‘Except your (sincere) servants from among them; (Your) chosen and purified ones, (whom I shall not be able to seduce).’
      15:41. (Lord) said, ‘The path (that My sincere servants follow) leads straight to Me.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:31pm On Oct 29, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
15:26. Surely, We created human being from dry ringing clay, (transformed) from black mud moulded into shape.
15:27. And We created the jinn before (him) from the fire of intensely hot wind.
15:28. And (recall the time) when your Lord said to the angels, ‘I am, indeed, going to create a human being from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape.
15:29. ‘So when I have shaped him in perfection and have breathed My revelation into him, fall you down in submission to him.’
15:30. And (when He created the human being,) the angels submitted, all of them together.
15:31. But Iblîs (though he was separately bidden to do the same, did not). He stubbornly refused to be with those who submit.
 15:32. (Lord) said, ‘Iblîs! What is (the reason) with you that you would not be with those who submit?’
 15:33. He replied, ‘I would never submit to a human being whom You have created from dry ringing clay (formed) from black mud, moulded into shape.’
 ‎15:34. (Lord) said, ‘(If it is so) then get out from this (state), for, surely, you are rejected.
  15:35. ‘And of course (My) disapproval shall be on you till the Day of Requital.’
   15:36. He said, ‘My Lord, then grant me respite till the day when these (human beings) shall be raised (to spiritual life).’
   15:37. (Lord) said, ‘You are indeed of those already granted respite,
    15:38. ‘Till the day of which the time is known (to Me).’
    15:39. He said, ‘My Lord! Since You have condemned me as astray (and erring), I will surely make (evil of straying from the straight path) fair-seeming to them (as long as they stay) on the earth; I shall seduce them all,
     15:40. ‘Except your (sincere) servants from among them; (Your) chosen and purified ones, (whom I shall not be able to seduce).’
      15:41. (Lord) said, ‘The path (that My sincere servants follow) leads straight to Me.

Questions 5 and 6.

Fast forward to 15:39 - I want to believe Iblis is Satan. When he said to Allah that he will seduce his creations, why didn't Allah bar him from that? Satan is seducing humans and the humans didn't know he struck the deal with God. Allah just revealed the Koran not long ago which carried the message, but the people who lived before then didn't know. Is that fair to humans?

6 Likes

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OtemSapien: 12:49am On Oct 30, 2017
The only devils we have are the gods in charge of religion and they are now all cast into spiritual cage so that human being can abandon gullibility and turn to critical thinking. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and other gods of religions have power only within their books and not outside it.

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:13-30

Doctufos: Otem Erectus 226:13-30

13. And Otem saw how all gods of religion gather and say, we shall not let humanity and dwellers of the earth have rest of mind. And Allah said, I cannot let go my impact upon the earth.
14. Now many homos who died religious had been made the same with the gods. And they had almost equal powers with the gods. And they said also, the religion which we practise on earth must not be defeated.
15. Now Yahweh said, what shall my great name become in the mouths of the people of the earth if i agree that religion should be made of none effect in their minds? Shall they not curse my name forever?
16. And Eubius said, what shall happen to the history of Krishtanite which I have written? I shall rather protect it, or else I shall be found the greatest liar in history. And Mirza and Moloch and Eshu and many other gods said, the fun of the earth shall be lost when they do not call upon our names anymore.
17. And their continual weeping to the gods, being fun to us, shall be a thing of the past. No, we shall not allow this. Now while they spoke, the gods who wanted science and development in the world came and said, are you ready for the battle? And they said, we are ready.
18. And the battle began.
19. And Otem heard voices and saw many gods how they did all manner of inexplicable things. And there were vacuums, but only Otem and the gods of findings saw the vacuums.
20. And when the gods of religion had entered into the vacuums, they were not seen anymore.
21. And Otem awoke. And his pupils had broken the door of his house when he did not appear in the school that day. And they had done many things to revive him.
22. And Otem said, I saw all the things which you do to my body to rescue me. Why do you sit on my chest and blew my nose? Why do you disturb my sweet sleep? For the words which are made flesh are currently being conquered.
23. And henceforth, all sacred texts shall be seen as the things useful for refuse dump. And they shall lose the powers behind them, because all gods who insist on continual deception of the world through their threatening and motivational books are currently being held captive in vacuums.
24. Now for a space of three months, Otem continually saw how the gods stepped into vacuums and were not seen anymore.
25. Now when eighty-nine days was complete, the gods of findings began to carry the vacuums in their hands, dumping them into a larger vacuum. For the vacuums began to become visible when they had carried them. And they dumped more than two hundred and fifty nine thousand vacuums into a larger one.
26. And they said, Otem of truth, we have overcome the gods by vacuums, so go and make known all the things which you have seen. For we imagined the vacuums with our thoughts for the capture of the gods who are antihumans.
27. And in the vacuums shall they be for a thousand years. This is the spiritual cage of all gods who oppose development. And focus shall be shifted from the words in the books to the thoughts of the heads.
28. And a period shall come when the pastors and the priests of many religions shall begin to misbehave. For their gods are encaged. And the minds of many homos shall begin to go after the truth within themselves rather than the lies written in the books of lies.
29. Now Otem, we have done our own part, therefore go and do your part also. Be not lazy in the compilation and interpretation of the texts of histories which we have given to you.
30. And we shall breathe life into the history which you shall write and it shall live on in the minds of the people, rather than religious texts. And humanity shall begin to use their own brains, worshipping no god while they do good to themselves.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 1:03am On Oct 30, 2017
OtemSapien:
The only devils we have are the gods in charge of religion and they are now all cast into spiritual cage so that human being can abandon gullibility and turn to critical thinking. Yahweh, Allah, Moloch, Mazda and other gods of religions have power only within their books and not outside it.

All these your gods turned devils don't exist. You haven't answered the question in any way. Thanks, I don't subscribe to your line of belief

2 Likes

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OtemSapien: 1:05am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

All these your gods turned devils don't exist. You haven't answered the question in any way. Thanks, I don't subscribe to your line of belief
And I don't subscribe to yours either. However, I don't have a line of belief, but rather, a line of knowing and reality.
The question you ask isn't anything I know about because God Almighty doesn't have a Satan that caused human's problems whom he has to forgive or punish. There is no Satan who offended God because God cannot be offended in the first place.

2 Likes

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 1:36am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

U read like a trouble maker. Very few akin(braveheart) are meektongue

So, u subscribe to islam or xtianity, but not to doctofusgringringrin

U see mental wey pass ur own, fear catch u gringringrin

God created humans n inspite of d serial killers, armed robbers n co, he is yet to kill anyone mortal, talkless of d spiritual. We all will get our comeuppance, if it exists.

He is God. Why should our limitations be applicable to him!

We have good n evil, what do we know is good or evil before God?

My ways are not ur ways. Ur perception of human errors are just that, perception. They hold no weight with d supreme being!

The world/God is d way it is, yet at a time, men believed it was flat? They also believed d sun rotated round d earth? Did that change d truth? And, when men had d enlightenment(galileo, copernicious etc) to realise otherwise, it still took them over 200yrs to discover proof!

It took men less than two years ago to confirm a postulation of einstein's made in d early 20th century, on d black hole. Did that stop d blackhole from not having those properties? Our idea of God, is just that, an idea n until we av a way of proving or disproving his existence, it remains that; an idea!

2 Likes

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:01am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Questions 5 and 6.

Fast forward to 15:39 - I want to believe Iblis is Satan. When he said to Allah that he will seduce his creations, why didn't Allah bar him from that? Satan is seducing humans and the humans didn't know he struck the deal with God. Allah just revealed the Koran not long ago which carried the message, but the people who lived before then didn't know. Is that fair to humans?
like I said b4 Allah also want to test the faith of mankind

Allah has been sending his message since d day he created the world to mankind either signs or through his prophets
indeed Allah is a merciful and just Lord
sir
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 6:07am On Oct 30, 2017
I have an appointment with a surgeon this morning in shika Zaria I will continue when I come back in the evening Sir
have a good day Mr akin
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by manuelzz(m): 6:46am On Oct 30, 2017
OtemSapien:
And I don't subscribe to yours either. However, I don't have a line of belief, but rather, a line of knowing and reality.
The question you ask isn't anything I know about because God Almighty doesn't have a Satan that caused human's problems whom he has to forgive or punish. There is no Satan who offended God because God cannot be offended in the first place.

If God cannot be offened,why did He lock up/cage yaweh,allah and the rest like you earlier posted?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:54am On Oct 30, 2017
OtemSapien:

That is the problem, I don't even believe in YOUR 'God Almighty' nor 'Satan,' you, on the other hand, believe God Almighty exists but no Satan. That's the difference. And why I decided to stop you abruptly is because you brought in many gods, digressing from the main topic. I don't want to digress from what the topic is about. So, brother if you don't want to explain what happened between God and Satan which you don't subscribe to, why answer?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:56am On Oct 30, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
I have an appointment with a surgeon this morning in shika Zaria I will continue when I come back in the evening Sir
have a good day Mr akin

Instead of coming back here to continue, we can schedule a meeting. I am also in Zaria. Maybe you will be able to hammer your points well when you talk.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:58am On Oct 30, 2017
UmarIbnShittu:
like I said b4 Allah also want to test the faith of mankind

Allah has been sending his message since d day he created the world to mankind either signs or through his prophets
indeed Allah is a merciful and just Lord
sir

Questions 7 and 8

If Allah wants to test the faith of mankind, is it by using the evil he created the only way to go by it? Did he not know that many humans will fail since he is all knowing?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2017
ashjay001:

U read like a trouble maker. Very few akin(braveheart) are meektongue

So, u subscribe to islam or xtianity, but not to doctofusgringringrin

U see mental wey pass ur own, fear catch u gringringrin

God created humans n inspite of d serial killers, armed robbers n co, he is yet to kill anyone mortal, talkless of d spiritual. We all will get our comeuppance, if it exists.

He is God. Why should our limitations be applicable to him!

We have good n evil, what do we know is good or evil before God?

My ways are not ur ways. Ur perception of human errors are just that, perception. They hold no weight with d supreme being!

The world/God is d way it is, yet at a time, men believed it was flat? They also believed d sun rotated round d earth? Did that change d truth? And, when men had d enlightenment(galileo, copernicious etc) to realise otherwise, it still took them over 200yrs to discover proof!

It took men less than two years ago to confirm a postulation of einstein's made in d early 20th century, on d black hole. Did that stop d blackhole from not having those properties? Our idea of God, is just that, an idea n until we av a way of proving or disproving his existence, it remains that; an idea!

Please follow diligently and scrutinize what you read.

I did not run from Otamsapien, in fact, I regard him as someone who has another religion which has a god or something he looks up to. And he is not different from Christians and Muslims.
But this matter is a discussion for another day. The function of this thread is not to discuss who the superior god(s) is/are. It is to address a simple God killing Satan matter that has been brewing for time to time. If Otamsapien does not believe Satan even exist, he shouldn't bother to come here to digress from the bone of contention. I am an atheist, I created the post to raise a deep question to be answered by those who are theists and believe their god has a fierce enemy. So I assumed there is a god, and if he has a fierce enemy he created which in turn disturbs his creations, then he should kill it once and for all. I am not here to discuss anything outside of that. Do you understand?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OtemSapien: 7:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

That is the problem, I don't even believe in YOUR 'God Almighty' nor 'Satan,' you, on the other hand, believe God Almighty exists but no Satan. That's the difference. And why I decided to stop you abruptly is because you brought in many gods, digressing from the main topic. I don't want to digress from what the topic is about. So, brother if you don't want to explain what happened between God and Satan which don't subscribe to, why answer?

I'm sorry, I don't know that it's Yahweh, a creature of God Almighty you are referring to as God. Lemme step back let the Bible people answer your question cool
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OtemSapien: 7:37am On Oct 30, 2017
manuelzz:

If God cannot be offened,why did He lock up/cage yaweh,allah and the rest like you earlier posted?
Go and read, it isn't God Almighty who locked up Yahweh and his counterparts in a cage, it is the brothers of Yahweh and Allah who locked them up.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by lawalosky(m): 7:48am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Questions 7 and 8

If Allah wants to test the faith of mankind, is it by using the evil he created the only way to go by it? Did he not know that many humans will fail since he is all knowing?
so because God is all knowing you decided to live as you wish, ok, what are the essence of sending you a prophet, what the essence of sending you the Holy books, are they not there to guard you!
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 8:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Instead of coming back here to continue, we can schedule a meeting. I am also in Zaria. Maybe you will be able to hammer your points well when you talk.
ok sir
where particularly but I will prefer it to be in shika email your phone number to me so that I can contact you sir this is my Gmail account shittuumar11@gmail.com
Sir
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 8:50am On Oct 30, 2017
lawalosky:

so because God is all knowing you decided to live as you wish, ok, what are the essence of sending you a prophet, what the essence of sending you the Holy books, are they not there to guard you!

What are we being guided from? The evil God released and struck a deal with? It's like giving your children poison and then giving them ineffective drugs. Why give them the poison in the first place?

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 10:11am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Please follow diligently and scrutinize what you read.

I did not run from Otamsapien, in fact, I regard him as someone who has another religion which has a god or something he looks up to. And he is not different from Christians and Muslims.
But this matter is a discussion for another day. The function of this thread is not to discuss who the superior god(s) is/are. It is to address a simple God killing Satan matter that has been brewing for time to time. If Otamsapien does not believe Satan even exist, he shouldn't bother to come here to digress from the bone of contention. I am an atheist, I created the post to raise a deep question to be answered by those who are theists and believe their god has a fierce enemy. So I assumed there is a god, and if he has a fierce enemy he created which in turn disturbs his creations, then he should kill it once and for all. I am not here to discuss anything outside of that. Do you understand?

I hear sirtongue

How can u create something n inturn be scared of it! One thing abt God is, he doesnt like destroying d creations of his hands. Why should satan be different?

Wetin deep for this ur question?shocked

Oya, what do u think of my own postulations? U never responded to it?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:40am On Oct 30, 2017
ashjay001:

I hear sirtongue

How can u create something n inturn be scared of it! One thing abt God is, he doesnt like destroying d creations of his hands. Why should satan be different?

Wetin deep for this ur question?shocked

Oya, what do u think of my own postulations? U never responded to it?

What's deep about the question is I have not gotten one single answer since all these years I have been asking, it's either people are afraid to answer, don't know the answer or don't want to admit the answer.

So, God doesn't love destroying the creations of his hands> Did I see that correctly?

If I saw that correctly, can you please tell me what happened in the time of Noah and in Sodom & Gomorrah. Who was responsible for the mighty claimed destructions?

2 Likes

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by ashjay001(m): 11:58am On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

What's deep about the question is I have not gotten one single answer since all these years I have been asking, it's either people are afraid to answer, don't know the answer or don't want to admit the answer.

So, God doesn't love destroying the creations of his hands> Did I see that correctly?

If I saw that correctly, can you please tell me what happened in the time of Noah and in Sodom & Gomorrah. Who was responsible for the mighty claimed destructions?

God created heaven n earth. With all its attendants. The bible interpreted it, to mean God's destruction of earth.

But, was d bubonic plague created by God? Or ebola's manifestation? How abt d tsunamis, hurricanes or tornadoes? Or Hitler n his nazi germany?
Thats all nature, taking its course!

Noah had a premonition(sic nostrademus), he acted on it! The reaction of animals to an impending storm is quite different to their reaction to an impending hurricane, how much less humans? Dazzol.

Abraham was a neighbour to sodom n gomorrah n was a witness to their excesses. An excess, present in each n every town of this world!? Do u know how many xtians are praying for d US to be destroyed(legalised homosexuals, weed, nudity, fornication etc)
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by UmarIbnShittu(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:

Questions 7 and 8

he uses good things to like. Wealth and status(fame) to test

Yes he knows Many are going to fail that's why he created hell for the non adherent
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by juanomowa(m): 4:30pm On Oct 30, 2017
Akin1212:
I am an atheist and I have asked a ton of Christians and Muslims, the children and slaves of Jehova and Allah these two questions. The wonder is that the first question's answer always raise the second question and they go mute. Answer it if you can but intelligently, but if you are stupid and you like e-war, I'm also at home for you.

If you can answer this, and I can't come up with questions anymore, then I'm your convert.

Answer my question please, and I will answer yours, no joke.

Who or what is Satan?

Don't mind those answers, they are product of Pastor says, I'm not, I'm a diligent searcher, but i want to know what you understand by the word "satan".

If Scientists who build robot have full control over it, why can't God do and undo?

Is He unquestionable? No! And at the same time Yes. According to the Scripture, Moses questioned Him, same did David, even Elijah, and Jonah, but they have raise their sole power to that of God before they could attain such level.

The Psalmist said, 'Rejoice with tremble'. So if one will question the Most High, question with tremble, lest He appear to be unquestionable.

Or will the robot say to its builder, 'Why give me a male appearance!?' It will be more pleasing like this, 'Oh a male figure, i would have be more pleased if i have that of a female'. That's my point of how to question Him.

Dont compare pastors, prophets, etc and believers of this day with those of antiquity.

The answer to your questions are simple.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2017
juanomowa:

Answer my question please, and I will answer yours, no joke.

Who or what is Satan?

Don't mind those answers, they are product of Pastor says, I'm not, I'm a diligent searcher, but i want to know what you understand by the word "satan".

If Scientists who build robot have full control over it, why can't God do and undo?

Is He unquestionable? No! And at the same time Yes. According to the Scripture, Moses questioned Him, same did David, even Elijah, and Jonah, but they have raise their sole power to that of God before they could attain such level.

The Psalmist said, 'Rejoice with tremble'. So if one will question the Most High, question with tremble, lest He appear to be unquestionable.

Or will the robot say to its builder, 'Why give me a male appearance!?' It will be more pleasing like this, 'Oh a male figure, i would have be more pleased if i have that of a female'. That's my point of how to question Him.

Dont compare pastors, prophets, etc and believers of this day with those of antiquity.

The answer to your questions are simple.

Unfortunately, you have not answered my question. You only tried to manipulate it, but when you can't manipulate that which can't be manipulated, you'll only dance around. Let me now answer your questions and not dance.

Firstly, according to what we have heard, Satan was one of the angels in heaven before he fell. 'fell' is a term used by those who have made God their favorite. I'll prefer 'before he went rogue.' And since then God and Satan have been struggling for power, while the innocent humans have been made to pay for it.

Secondly, None of God's creation is a robot, we all know a robot does not have free will. According to the holy books and let me say reality to an extent, Satan and Humans have the freedom to do whatever they want. So the Scientist and robot instance does not apply here.

Thirdly, God cannot be questionable and unquestionable. If he is questionable, then he is not unquestionable. If he is unquestionable then he is questionable. The suffix 'un' makes it impossible to be the two at the same time. Maybe you meant to say, some people can question him and some cannot. If you had put it that way, the whole thing wouldn't have been confusing. I can question him if he exists, you can't because you are scared.

Fourthly, You said people should question with tremble? Lol, bro, seriously? How can you question someone with fear in you? You will not speak your mind. When you question, you should do it fearlessly.

Fifthly, The pastors of whatever age are not my business, this is not about them. I read the Bible well before I became an atheist. In fact, the bible is responsible for my denouncement. You may say I didn't have the spirit of God to understand it, hear this, if I can't understand the Bible with my own physical mind then the validity is zero. And since we cannot understand it with our physical mind, why write it in a physical language? You see that nothing adds up? Thank you.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:56pm On Oct 30, 2017
ashjay001:

God created heaven n earth. With all its attendants. The bible interpreted it, to mean God's destruction of earth.

But, was d bubonic plague created by God? Or ebola's manifestation? How abt d tsunamis, hurricanes or tornadoes? Or Hitler n his nazi germany?
Thats all nature, taking its course!

Noah had a premonition(sic nostrademus), he acted on it! The reaction of animals to an impending storm is quite different to their reaction to an impending hurricane, how much less humans? Dazzol.

Abraham was a neighbour to sodom n gomorrah n was a witness to their excesses. An excess, present in each n every town of this world!? Do u know how many xtians are praying for d US to be destroyed(legalised homosexuals, weed, nudity, fornication etc)

What's your point here?
Does it neutralize the fact that the Bible said God destroyed the world with water and destroyed Sodom & Gomorrah with fire? The bible and other books were clear on God's choice to destroy people while he spared Satan until now.

If those disasters you mentioned had occurred in the time of old, the time of the cavemen when science had not surfaced, they would have said God sent them. An example was when Moses was causing a revolution in Egypt, do you know they had plagues? Who did they claim was responsible? This same God.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (39) (Reply)

Gloria Bamiloye: "Why Wearing Of Trousers By Christian Women Is Not Good" / Bishop Nelson Destroys Fetish Item Tied To A Tree In A Bush In Imo. Photos / Holy Bible Spared As Fire Burn Cars In Onitsha, Anambra State (Photo, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.