Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,649 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:10 AM

Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? - Religion (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? (44435 Views)

Exposing Why Oyinbos Probably Cannot Find God, Nor Be Saved. / Intuition Or Holy Spirit?A Little Child Said To Me:"God Told Me No To Be Afraid" / I Need To Find God And Get Answers To My Prayers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:38am On Nov 25, 2017
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 11:44am On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

My conclusion is if God will wait until near death experience before appearing to you then he is the God of the dead.

What is the practical? You saw God in your near death experience when the illusory chemicals in your brain are hyperactive? I dare that same God to appear to you in your room now so that you two can snap a picture and send to me. Brother please just stop this already.

I also know people who had near-death experiences and they also had illusions and confirmed it. That's practical.

If we scientists wait to be in near-death experience before we study what happens there, then we will not move forward. There are known illusory chemicals and once they are being produced in large quantities we know what's happening. It's not theory

So you know I am being nice, right? grin

This non-delusion also works for me and the atheists I know. We are doing good and we don't need a God for our success.

You see, that's how life works, if you do what you are supposed to do, the consequences will be sweet.

I know many people who believe in a God and they are abjectly poor.

What of the people that believes in God and they are stinkingly rich?

Life is not always black and white, you also need to consider the possibilities of a GREY somewhere.

And please don't tell me energy alone is responsible for this.

Cheers
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

Have you seen someone who died and came back? Someone close to you?

You cannot just be believing them say them say. Nobody can die and rise again. Except if the person goes into a deep coma and some quack doctors announce hem dead.

When you are dying, your consciousness is fading and illusions and delusions set in. You begin to see things that are not there, these phenomena have been explained by science, so don't come here and tell me what I know. If God can only be found during a near-death experience, then it is fair to assume he is a dead God. The type that you only find when you are dying(deluded) or when your consciousness is disturbed?

Why can't God be found when consciousness is balanced? Why just when you're dead or near death or in a coma?

Can't Jesus consciously appear to children or people in a conscious state than seeing him in fantasies?

Santa Claus also exists in fantasies, the spaghetti monster also exists there and so does Jesus.

Until Jesus or God start showing themselves consciously, please don't bring fantasies as proves to me. I'm more than that, please. I have gone beyond that level, okay?

What makes you think I didn't consider the possibility of chemicals in my brain playing tricks and illusion on me? If you never experienced what I experienced, it is very wrong to use theoretical knowledge to counter a practical experience.

By the way, Akiane Kramarik didn't have a near death experience before seeing Heaven...but oh well, I guess she was just a child with beautiful fantasies and delusions.

There's also Robert Liaidon who had a similar experience to Kramarik...his started as a child.

But I'm sure you are thinking he experienced fantasies too.

Infact all children with such experiences are delusional sef...

Nice conclusion there...(no jabs intended)
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

What of the people that believes in God and they are stinkingly rich?

Life is not always black and white, you also need to consider the possibilities of a GREY somewhere.

And please don't tell me energy alone is responsible for this.

Cheers

That's why I told you that it doesn't depend on God. God does not exist, if he does then his worshippers shouldn't be poor. In the Bible, they said Jesus became poor so that his followers can be rich, but that's not reality. Once again, another lie it turned out to be.

There are also people who don't believe in any God and yet they are also stinkingly rich.

Energy is already responsible for what it is responsible for, but it doesn's guarantee riches. I told you that, on the other hand, r hand guaranteed riches and good life, and he is woefully failing to fulfil it because he doesn't exist.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:07pm On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

That's why I told you that it doesn't depend on God. God does not exist, if he does then his worshippers shouldn't be poor. In the Bible, they said Jesus became poor so that his followers can be rich, but that's not reality. Once again, another lie it turned out to be.

There are also people who don't believe in any God and yet they are also stinkingly rich.

Energy is already responsible for what it is responsible for, but it doesn's guarantee riches. I told you that, on the other hand, r hand guaranteed riches and good life, and he is woefully failing to fulfil it because he doesn't exist.

Did you consider the fact that people's ignorance and shallow thinking is also responsible for poverty. Consider intelligence and Consciousness for goodness sake.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:14pm On Nov 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

What makes you think I didn't consider the possibility of chemicals in my brain playing tricks and illusion on me? If you never experienced what I experienced, it is very wrong to use theoretical knowledge to counter a practical experience.

It's not a matter of consideration, it's a matter of testing. Did you test if you had illusory chemicals in your blood at that time or you just threw the thoughts in and out like garbage? Oga I am not using theory, I repeat. I am telling you the FACT.

OkaiCorne:

By the way, Akiane Kramarik didn't have a near death experience before seeing Heaven...but oh well, I guess she was just a child with beautiful fantasies and delusions.

Exactly, fantasies.

Of course, I had also seen something in my fantasies too. A place where the streets were painted with gold with beautiful houses and a King on the throne. I clamored on it for years and said it was heaven. I saw Jesus at a point in time when I was in a vision. But all those things were fantasies bro. When I grew and detached from childhood dreams, I realized the power of the mind. The mind is creative and can create what is not there. What makes it an illusion is that, at that point, it is only happening to you.

OkaiCorne:

There's also Robert Liaidon who had a similar experience to Kramarik...his started as a child.

But I'm sure you are thinking he experienced fantasies too.

Infact all children with such experiences are delusional sef...

Nice conclusion there...(no jabs intended)

Did you ask yourself why they were all children? I bet you never did, lol

By December during the festive periods, adults know who is behind the Santa dress, but children usually think it is a mighty fairy Santa. That's the way it works. Some of them even cry for Santa, are those the children you believe their account of fantasy?

Abeg, na beg I dey beg you, can we stop discussing children's fantasies?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:21pm On Nov 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Did you consider the fact that people's ignorance and shallow thinking is also responsible for poverty. Consider intelligence and Consciousness for goodness sake.

If people's ignorance and shallow thinking are responsible for poverty, then why promise them riches when you know it is completely in their hands?

Oh, let me guess, God didn't realize people were going to be ignorant and shallow in thinking?

Or better still he thought he would be able to beat all odds and make them rich despite their ignorance and shallow mind, which he couldn't?

I didn't see the verse where he said I became poor so you might be rich except if you're ignorant and shallow minded.

He said if they believe in him they will be rich, which turned out as a lie.

When the physical law is at work and a social standard is at play, God remains invalid. This is the reason the legend Karl Marx became an atheist.

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 12:44pm On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

If people's ignorance and shallow thinking are responsible for poverty, then why promise them riches when you know it is completely in their hands?

Oh, let me guess, God didn't realize people were going to be ignorant and shallow in thinking?

Or better still he thought he would be able to beat all odds and make them rich despite their ignorance and shallow mind, which he couldn't?

I didn't see the verse where he said I became poor so you might be rich except if you're ignorant and shallow minded.

He said if they believe in him they will be rich, which turned out as a lie.

When the physical law is at work and a social standard is at play, God remains invalid. This is the reason the legend Karl Marx became an atheist.

I wonder if a teacher like God should be held responsible[sup][/sup] for his students (humans) failure even after showing them simple answers.

I showed you children's testimony to God's existence, you said it's fantasy. That of adults you said it's delusional.

If God reveals Himself to you...you might think your brain is playing tricks on you or it's probably malaria.

It's well sha...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 12:52pm On Nov 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

If a teacher like God should be held responsible for his students (humans) failure even after showing them simple answers.

I showed you children's testimony to God's existence, you said it's fantasy. That of adults you said it's delusional.

If God reveals Himself to you...you might think your brain is playing tricks on you or it's probably malaria.

It's well sha...

The irony is that God is not a teacher. A teacher is not supreme to his students.

God's position cannot be logically equated to the position of a teacher, a teacher doesn't receive worship and does not know the origin of his students. Truth be told, I am tired of you bringing unrelated analogies into our discussions. The perception of God is supreme and cannot be compared to any other non-supreme beings.

If God reveals himself to me when I am not sick why not? As I am talking to you now, if I can see God the way I am seeing my laptop, then I will surrender. It will not be a matter of belief to me, it will be known. I will see God and know that he exists.

The children were sleeping when they saw God, the adults died(claimed) or were near death when they saw God.

All the stories had one thing in common. Unbalanced consciousness. How do you want me to believe them? I am bigger than that.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 2:26pm On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

The irony is that God is not a teacher. A teacher is not supreme to his students.

God's position cannot be logically equated to the position of a teacher, a teacher doesn't receive worship and does not know the origin of his students. Truth be told, I am tired of you bringing unrelated analogies into our discussions. The perception of God is supreme and cannot be compared to any other non-supreme beings.

If God reveals himself to me when I am not sick why not? As I am talking to you now, if I can see God the way I am seeing my laptop, then I will surrender. It will not be a matter of belief to me, it will be known. I will see God and know that he exists.

The children were sleeping when they saw God, the adults died(claimed) or were near death when they saw God.

All the stories had one thing in common. Unbalanced consciousness. How do you want me to believe them? I am bigger than that.

The unbalanced consciousness sounds more like upgraded level of consciousness. Hence, these witnesses can see what the ordinary eye would not see.

By the way, you have made a sincere request that you want to see God. I pray from the bottom of my heart and with every fiber of my being, that the Eternal Creator will manifest Himself to you in a way that will destroy all shreds of doubt in your heart.

I know you are a man who does not want to practice a blind faith, but rather, you want to know why you are doing what you are doing.

The Eternal Father sees your heart and He shall answer you accordingly.

I have done my bit. I'll leave the rest for the TRUTH to handle. Until then, stick to what works for you.

All the best.

By the way, Nairaland has to give you a trophy on behalf of all atheists on this forum. I really admire your tenacity and guile for making me stretch this thread to over 32 pages. This is the thread I've commented on the most since I joined Nairaland.

Guy... you try no be small.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:04pm On Nov 25, 2017
OkaiCorne:

The unbalanced consciousness sounds more like upgraded level of consciousness. Hence, these witnesses can see what the ordinary eye would not see.

I just like the way you twist things, but the most disappointing part of your twisting is that it always fall back on you.

When consciousness is unbalanced, it is called unconsciousness. And this is a state of loss of senses. You are not aware of anything at all. And now I am surprised how your God would only appear to unconscious people despite being a conscious God. That is the invalidity, the failure of a God, the nonexistence facts and evidence of a God.

A conscious God appearing to unconscious humans only, and can never appear to conscious beings. Very laughable grin grin grin

OkaiCorne:

By the way, you have made a sincere request that you want to see God. I pray from the bottom of my heart and with every fiber of my being, that the Eternal Creator will manifest Himself to you in a way that will destroy all shreds of doubt in your heart.

I know you are a man who does not want to practice a blind faith, but rather, you want to know why you are doing what you are doing.

The Eternal Father sees your heart and He shall answer you accordingly.

I have done my bit. I'll leave the rest for the TRUTH to handle. Until then, stick to what works for you.

All the best.

The only way your eternal creator can destroy every shred of doubt(Although I am not a doubter, I am certain he doesn't exist) in my heart is to appear to me physically and I will perceive him through the senses and sense organs he allegedly created. Then I will know he can do all things and I can touch him while I still live. Else, you know the rest of the story. And of course, when I see him with my eyes and touch him with my hands, then I will know and not believe he exists.

It's not that I don't want to practice a blind faith, I don't even want to have faith at all. I want to know him, know like know something for sure with concise evidence.

OkaiCorne:

By the way, Nairaland has to give you a trophy on behalf of all atheists on this forum. I really admire your tenacity and guile for making me stretch this thread to over 32 pages. This is the thread I've commented on the most since I joined Nairaland.

Guy... you try no be small.

I don't need recognition from anybody. I am just holding onto what I know. I am sure of what I have practiced and tested. I am not just a random guy who is an atheist. I became an atheist when my scientific knowledge took a giant leap, when I saw that science explains the universe and religion does not. I questioned the existence of a God and I realized that I was a product of indoctrination. If it comes to a spirit being behind the universe, then it's a NO NO for me.

Most atheists here, however, don't even have a basis for atheism. They cannot back it up with any fact or theory. Maybe that's why I have the tenacity to drag it this long but you also tried.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 9:11pm On Nov 25, 2017
Akin1212:

I just like the way you twist things, but the most disappointing part of your twisting is that it always fall back on you.

When consciousness is unbalanced, it is called unconsciousness. And this is a state of loss of senses. You are not aware of anything at all. And now I am surprised how your God would only appear to unconscious people despite being a conscious God. That is the invalidity, the failure of a God, the nonexistence facts and evidence of a God.

A conscious God appearing to unconscious humans only, and can never appear to conscious beings. Very laughable grin grin grin

Biko, Akiane Kramarik wasn't unconscious...neither were the ancient prophets like Ezekiel, Isaiah and Jeremiah.

Akin1212:

The only way your eternal creator can destroy every shred of doubt(Although I am not a doubter, I am certain he doesn't exist) in my heart is to appear to me physically and I will perceive him through the senses and sense organs he allegedly created. Then I will know he can do all things and I can touch him while I still live. Else, you know the rest of the story. And of course, when I see him with my eyes and touch him with my hands, then I will know and not believe he exists.

It's not that I don't want to practice a blind faith, I don't even want to have faith at all. I want to know him, know like know something for sure with concise evidence.

I am not bothered, the Eternal Creator will manifest Himself to you in a way that would surpass your expectations. Till then, stick to what works for you.

But take note of this warning from me. After the Eternal Creator reveals His glory to you, your fellow atheists praising you now will despise you and think you are delusional.

You would also have a responsibility of bringing people to the knowledge of what has been revealed to you...at a great cost.

Akin1212:

I don't need recognition from anybody. I am just holding onto what I know. I am sure of what I have practiced and tested. I am not just a random guy who is an atheist. I became an atheist when my scientific knowledge took a giant leap, when I saw that science explains the universe and religion does not. I questioned the existence of a God and I realized that I was a product of indoctrination. If it comes to a spirit being behind the universe, then it's a NO NO for me.

Most atheists here, however, don't even have a basis for atheism. They cannot back it up with any fact or theory. Maybe that's why I have the tenacity to drag it this long but you also tried.

In all honesty, I like this mindset of yours. At a point in my life, I challenged (and I am still challenging) all the things I was spoon-fed on about God in the Bible. I do not accept things with a biased mindset. If not for the experience I had, I would have a been a crazier atheist than you...or perhaps an occultist sef.

I encourage people to use the TRUTH to challenge the things they were spoon-fed with on the altar of religion while growing up. 99% truth and 1% lie is deadlier than an outright lie. When Truth clashes with Traditions and you stick to the Truth, you are automatically seen as a controversial person.

Practicing blind faith is worse than hypocrisy...things must be done with clear insight so as not to be misled.

No worries bro...I look forward to meeting you. All the best. Stick to what works for you now...till something better comes along. I am also seeking for something even better than what I currently know. I am a Truthseeker. I desire to see the TRUTH in its purest form. As for now...I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL.

Cheers
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 1:11pm On Nov 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Biko, Akiane Kramarik wasn't unconscious...neither were the ancient prophets like Ezekiel, Isaiah, and Jeremiah.

I hear you, neither were those who gave birth to Bible and Quran. grin

You can't believe the account of one person and ignore or discount others' accounts.

OkaiCorne:

I am not bothered, the Eternal Creator will manifest Himself to you in a way that would surpass your expectations. Till then, stick to what works for you.

But take note of this warning from me. After the Eternal Creator reveals His glory to you, your fellow atheists praising you now will despise you and think you are delusional.

You would also have a responsibility of bringing people to the knowledge of what has been revealed to you...at a great cost.

Until then, but if he shows himself when I am sick, troubled or unconscious, then he would be wasting his time grin

I would not be despised as delusional because I will provide evidence. If I see eternal creator and talk to him, I would definitely ask for empirical evidence, and once he does not have any, I will realize it's a delusion. And I cannot spread it around, will never.

OkaiCorne:

In all honesty, I like this mindset of yours. At a point in my life, I challenged (and I am still challenging) all the things I was spoon-fed on about God in the Bible. I do not accept things with a biased mindset. If not for the experience I had, I would have a been a crazier atheist than you...or perhaps an occultist sef.

I encourage people to use the TRUTH to challenge the things they were spoon-fed with on the altar of religion while growing up. 99% truth and 1% lie is deadlier than an outright lie. When Truth clashes with Traditions and you stick to the Truth, you are automatically seen as a controversial person.

Practicing blind faith is worse than hypocrisy...things must be done with clear insight so as not to be misled.

Like I have said before, you were nowhere close to being what I am today. You might have had your doubts, but you never became an atheist.

Atheists are not those who doubt, atheists are those who are convinced there is no God. Doubters are agnostics, and that's that.

If your experience does not leave a scar that can be used as an evidence, then it might as well pass for a lie. You saw God when you were near death, why not when you were healthy?

When the mind is not stable, it can create many instances and situation, painting images that were not there. You needed help and your mind painted one for you. GIVE ME EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE, SIR.

On the issue of the prophets you listed up there, they only practiced what they believed in, and when you have a belief, you can be deluded.

OkaiCorne:

No worries bro...I look forward to meeting you. All the best. Stick to what works for you now...till something better comes along. I am also seeking for something even better than what I currently know. I am a Truthseeker. I desire to see the TRUTH in its purest form. As for now...I DO NOT KNOW IT ALL.

Cheers

Until something better? Lol, you are very funny bro. Nothing is better, not even the belief in a God. Reality is the best truth ever, I suggest you seek it.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 1:37pm On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:

I hear you, neither were those who gave birth to Bible and Quran. grin

You can't believe the account of one person and ignore or discount others' accounts.

Until then, but if he shows himself when I am sick, troubled or unconscious, then he would be wasting his time grin

I would not be despised as delusional because I will provide evidence. If I see eternal creator and talk to him, I would definitely ask for empirical evidence, and once he does not have any, I will realize it's a delusion. And I cannot spread it around, will never.

Like I have said before, you were nowhere close to being what I am today. You might have had your doubts, but you never became an atheist.

Atheists are not those who doubt, atheists are those who are convinced there is no God. Doubters are agnostics, and that's that.

If your experience does not leave a scar that can be used as an evidence, then it might as well pass for a lie. You saw God when you were near death, why not when you were healthy?

When the mind is not stable, it can create many instances and situation, painting images that were not there. You needed help and your mind painted one for you. GIVE ME EMPIRICAL EVIDENCE, SIR.

On the issue of the prophets you listed up there, they only practiced what they believed in, and when you have a belief, you can be deluded.

Until something better? Lol, you are very funny bro. Nothing is better, not even the belief in a God. Reality is the best truth ever, I suggest you seek it.

It's either you are feigning ignorance or you want to put me in a bad light. When I said till something better comes along, I meant a better knowledge and experience on life.

UNLESS YOU ARE CLAIMING YOU KNOW EVERYTHING YOU WOULD EVER KNOW IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE TO LEARN.

Bros...how else do you want me to pass my message across without you intepreting things out of context? Damn!

(No insult intended, thank you)

All evidence given to you, you chose not to believe. Its either fantasy, delusion or energy. I'll give you some more ...then I'll predictably watch you dismissing it as a scam, or you'll tell me energy is responsible.

The best thing you need is an experience. Don't worry, it's on the way...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 3:59pm On Nov 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It's either you are feigning ignorance or you want to put me in a bad light. When I said till something better comes along, I meant a better knowledge and experience on life.

UNLESS YOU ARE CLAIMING TO KNOW EVERYTHING YOU WOULD EVER KNOW IN YOUR LIFE AND YOU HAVE NOTHING MORE TO LEARN.

Better knowledge than science? It's not ignorance, it's impossible. Science cannot find God, science is open to anything though, but finding God in science is impossible. They are two sides of a coin. Science is empirical, you people said God is not visible. Okay, in which frequency does he exist? In which range of electromagnetic waves? Everything that existed whether in our frequency or not has been discovered, why is God hiding from his creation? All these questions have no answer. God only shows himself to those who can "believe" him and not those who want to find him. It's all bullshit_

Bros...how else do you want me to pass my message across without you intepreting things out of context? Damn!

OkaiCorne:

All evidence given to you, you chose not to believe. Its either fantasy, delusion or energy. I'll give you some more ...then I'll predictably watch you dismissing it as a scam, or you'll tell me energy is responsible.

The best thing you need is an experience. Don't worry, it's on the way...

All evidence? You have not given me one evidence.

You are only giving me people's account of delusions. None of them took a picture of Jesus nor collected a stamp from him. How dare you call delusion of grandeur evidence? So, if I tell you that I have seen Angel Gabriedl, you would take that as evidence to your friends? SMH
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:

Better knowledge than science? It's not ignorance, it's impossible. Science cannot find God, science is open to anything though, but finding God in science is impossible. They are two sides of a coin. Science is empirical, you people said God is not visible. Okay, in which frequency does he exist? In which range of electromagnetic waves? Everything that existed whether in our frequency or not has been discovered, why is God hiding from his creation? All these questions have no answer. God only shows himself to those who can "believe" him and not those who want to find him. It's all bullshit_

All evidence? You have not given me one evidence.

You are only giving me people's account of delusions. None of them took a picture of Jesus nor collected a stamp from him. How dare you call delusion of grandeur evidence? So, if I tell you that I have seen Angel Gabriedl, you would take that as evidence to your friends? SMH

Mr. Man can you at least relax till you get a personal experience? It is absurd concluding based on the limited knowledge you have now.

In life, there is known and unknown knowledge. There is a whole lot your Science cannot explain. You will be limiting yourself by sticking to Science alone. Can Science explain the logic behind the knowledge acquired through the instincts of man and other creatures?

Science has not discovered everything that exists...talk less of God. For example, there are depths of the ocean that man nor machine can explore, would it be wise of you to hastily conclude that life does not exist there?

Like I said earlier, calm down, you do not know it all. When you get older certain things would make sense to you. Because they don't make sense today doesn't mean it would remain the same way forever.

It's like using the best of your Secondary school knowledge to rush into conclusion(s) when you have not entered the University to pursue your B.Sc and M.Sc.

Calm down and let the TRUTH speak for itself.

Cheers
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 5:35pm On Nov 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Mr. Man can you at least relax till you get a personal experience? It is absurd concluding based on the limited knowledge you have now.

In life, there is known and unknown knowledge. There is a whole lot your Science cannot explain. You will be limiting yourself by sticking to Science alone. Can Science explain the logic behind the knowledge acquired through the instincts of man and other creatures?

Experience physically, yes I am waiting. You haven't told me about someone who saw God in this world.

How can I tell people that I saw God when I can't show them where he is so they can see him? Experience(delusion) is not enough to tell people about a God that might have created the whole world.

Please, let us know what we are doing, there is nothing like "unknown knowledge" It's like saying in life there is uneaten food. Once it is food, then it is eaten, and once it is knowledge then it is known.

There is nothing Physical that science cannot explain. Of course, we in science cannot explain so many of theists illusions and delusions of grandeur because they are not real. Only faith can because you don't need to question, you just need to accept and believe.

I am not limiting myself by sticking to science alone, I am not just jumping around everywhere because science is unlimited. Can one limit himself with an unlimited tool? I guess not.

Yes, science can explain the logic behind instincts of men and any other creation. It is as a result of past experiences. That is what we call learning. And in cases where learning is absent, instincts can stink two ways to Sunday, it's either you're wrong or correct. When you're wrong, then it's bad luck. When you're correct, then it's good luck.
There are so many hormones and nerves that play vital roles in instinctive thinking. This is not even a mystery at all. You need to acquaint yourself with science bro, you're really lacking in that department.

OkaiCorne:

Like I said earlier, calm down, you do not know it all. When you get older certain things would make sense to you. Because they don't make sense today doesn't mean it would remain the same way forever.

It's like using the best of your Secondary school knowledge to rush into conclusion(s) when you have not entered the University to pursue your B.Sc and M.Sc.

Calm down and let the TRUTH speak for itself.

Cheers

Yes, I do not know it all, I never said I did. But you do not know science at all, yet you don't believe its findings despite using its innovations.

So what's the knowing it all got to do with the issue we are discussing? Whether secondary or university level, in science there is nothing like God. I am not going to subscribe to any other belief or way to find God. If science can't find it, then I am not succumbing to delusions and faith. I hope you get that?

So your logic here still falls back on you once again because, in science's secondary and university level, one thing remains solidly, there is no God. Even when I get into the Msc level of knowledge, there is still no God.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 6:07pm On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:

Experience physically, yes I am waiting. You haven't told me about someone who saw God in this world.

How can I tell people that I saw God when I can't show them where he is so they can see him? Experience(delusion) is not enough to tell people about a God that might have created the whole world.

Please, let us know what we are doing, there is nothing like "unknown knowledge" It's like saying in life there is uneaten food. Once it is food, then it is eaten, and once it is knowledge then it is known.

There is nothing Physical that science cannot explain. Of course, we in science cannot explain so many of theists illusions and delusions of grandeur because they are not real. Only faith can because you don't need to question, you just need to accept and believe.

I am not limiting myself by sticking to science alone, I am not just jumping around everywhere because science is unlimited. Can one limit himself with an unlimited tool? I guess not.

Yes, science can explain the logic behind instincts of men and any other creation. It is as a result of past experiences. That is what we call learning. And in cases where learning is absent, instincts can stink two ways to Sunday, it's either you're wrong or correct. When you're wrong, then it's bad luck. When you're correct, then it's good luck.
There are so many hormones and nerves that play vital roles in instinctive thinking. This is not even a mystery at all. You need to acquaint yourself with science bro, you're really lacking in that department.

Yes, I do not know it all, I never said I did. But you do not know science at all, yet you don't believe its findings despite using its innovations.

So what's the knowing it all got to do with the issue we are discussing? Whether secondary or university level, in science there is nothing like God. I am not going to subscribe to any other belief or way to find God. If science can't find it, then I am not succumbing to delusions and faith. I hope you get that?

So your logic here still falls back on you once again because, in science's secondary and university level, one thing remains solidly, there is no God. Even when I get into the Msc level of knowledge, there is still no God.

@ the bolded, if I give you examples...you'll say they were delusional or filled with fantasies.

You also said there is nothing like unknown knowledge...please what do you call mysteries, can we get a dictionary definition for the sake of enlightening others on this thread...If there is nothing like unknown knowledge then there should be nothing like mysteries too...

If Science cannot explain all mysteries in this life, does it make sense to rely on limited knowledge to conclude on the absence of God?

Did you know that Forbes Magazine claims intuition is the highest form of intelligence?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucekasanoff/2017/02/21/intuition-is-the-highest-form-of-intelligence/

If the Knowledge from instincts (intuition) points to the existence of a Creator, does it mean majority of humanity in the ancient past up till today that believes in the existence of God are delusional?

On a side note, do you play soccer? I'd like us to hang out playing football this December...
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 6:29pm On Nov 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

@ the bolded, if I give you examples...you'll say they were delusional or filled with fantasies.

You also said there is nothing like unknown knowledge...please what do you call mysteries, can we get a dictionary definition for the sake of enlightening others on this thread...If there is nothing like unknown knowledge then there should be nothing like mysteries too...

I'm glad you said you gave me examples and not evidence.

I am going to repeat it again, there is nothing like unknown knowledge. If it is unknown, then it is a mystery, it becomes knowledge when you know it. Knowledge and mystery are opposites and not similar.

Simply put, a mystery is what becomes a knowledge.

When unknown, it remains a mystery.

When known, it becomes a knowledge.

In this light, there can only be known knowledge and unknown mystery. Thank you.

We don't need a dictionary, common sense is enough.

OkaiCorne:

If Science cannot explain all mysteries in this life, does it make sense to rely on limited knowledge to conclude on the absence of God?

Did you know that Forbes Magazine claims intuition is the highest form of intelligence?
https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucekasanoff/2017/02/21/intuition-is-the-highest-form-of-intelligence/

On a side note, do you play soccer? I'd like us to hang out playing football this December...

How did you know that science cannot unravel the mysteries of this life? Did you read it on Forbes? grin grin

Science is not a limited knowledge, we have discussed this before, haven't we? Science is continuous...

Something continuous is not limited. However, if you claim science is limited, you can as well tell me when the practice of science will stop and scientists will say we are done, this is the end. I'm waiting...

Forbes magazine claims, they just claimed. And after reading the article, I agree with them on certain things. Why do I agree?

Because they are using intuition the way it is supposed to be used and not the way you are using yours.

In the article, the writer does not claim he is finding God with intuition, he is talking about applying intuition to real life issues not to detect an invisible fairy-tale God. Oh no, you must be mad at me right now the manner in which I lambast this your God. Sorry, I don't have options.

He also corroborated what I said by applauding intuition from the point of view of using past physical experiences to analyze issues. Didn't you read it. However, as the highest form of intelligence, it is just a claim which I disagree with and I am not obliged to agree with. Forbes is not a scientific, neither is it a psychological website. Try again bro.

From the article
"In some respects, intuition could be thought of as a clear understanding of collective intelligence. For example, most web sites are today organized in an intuitive way, which means they are easy for most people to understand and navigate. This approach evolved after many years of chaos online, as a common wisdom emerged over what information was superfluous and what was essential"

Intuition is a reflection of accumulated KNOWLEDGE. Your own intuition comes from accumulated FAITH. These are two different things for goodness sake.

Forbes said intuition, Science direct said Sarcasm, Freshconsulting said Creativity. It's just a matter of opinion.

And oh yeah, I am a skipper, I play football very well.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:

I am going to repeat it again, there is nothing like unknown knowledge. If it is unknown, then it is a mystery, it becomes knowledge when you know it. Knowledge and mystery are opposites and not similar.

In this light, there can only be known knowledge and unknown mystery. Thank you.

How did you know that science cannot unravel the mysteries of this life? Did you read it on Forbes? grin grin

Science is not a limited knowledge, we have discussed this before, haven't we? Science is continuous...

Something continuous is not limited. However, if you claim science is limited, you can as well tell me when the practice of science will stop and scientists will say we are done, this is the end. I'm waiting...

Forbes magazine claims, they just claimed. And after reading the article, I agree with them on certain things. Why do I agree?

Because they are using intuition the way it is supposed to be used and not the way you are using yours.

In the article, the writer does not claim he is finding God with intuition, he is talking about applying intuition to real life issues not to detect an invisible fairy-tale God. Oh no, you must be mad at me right now the manner in which I lambast this your God. Sorry, I don't have options.

He also corroborated what I said by applauding intuition from the point of view of using past physical experiences to analyze issues. Didn't you read it. However, as the highest form of intelligence, it is just a claim which I disagree with and I am not obliged to agree with. Forbes is not a scientific, neither is it a psychological website. Try again bro.

From the article
"In some respects, intuition could be thought of as a clear understanding of collective intelligence. For example, most web sites are today organized in an intuitive way, which means they are easy for most people to understand and navigate. This approach evolved after many years of chaos online, as a common wisdom emerged over what information was superfluous and what was essential"

Intuition is a reflection of accumulated KNOWLEDGE. Your own intuition comes from accumulated FAITH. These are two different things for goodness sake.

Forbes said intuition, Science direct said Sarcasm, Freshconsulting said Creativity. It's just a matter of opinion.

And oh yeah, I am a skipper, I play football very well.

It is clear you do not understand me, Intuition and Logic tells me there is a Supreme and Eternal Creator that comprises of Consciousness+Intellect+Energy.

Kindly tell me where exactly I said my intuition says this Creator is a Sky Daddy cheesy You are the one assuming that...not me.

We need to discuss better in person after I break your leg on the pitch grin Don't judge how I use my intuition if you have not experienced or faced what I faced okay?

Do you prefer 11 a side or 5 a side? Lemme know how to make the necessary arrangements...

No worry na...I go see your skills for pitch. Na me go testify say you sabi ball grin You are really whetting my appetite. Lemme sharply arrange us in the same team. No use logic make any mistake ooo angry...I don't wanna lose cry
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:28pm On Nov 26, 2017
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231874/Trusting-instincts-really-does-work-say-scientists.html

TOPIC: Trusting your instincts really does work, say scientists. You'll be right 90% of the time

For centuries scientists have studied how both instinct and intellect figure into the decision-making process.
A new study has shown that forced to choose between two options based on instinct alone, participants made the right call up to 90 percent of the time.
Professor Marius Usher of Tel Aviv University's School of Psychological Sciences and his fellow researchers say their findings show that intuition was a surprisingly powerful and accurate tool.

Even at the intuitive level, an important part of the decision-making process is the integration of value - that is, taking into account the strengths and weaknesses of each option to come up with an overall picture, explained Prof Usher.
He said: 'The study demonstrates that humans have a remarkable ability to integrate value when they do so intuitively, pointing to the possibility that the brain has a system that specialises in averaging value.
'This could be the operational system on which common decision-making processes are built.
'In order to get to the core of this system, Prof Usher designed an experiment to put participants through a controlled decision-making process.
On a computer screen, participants were shown sequences of pairs of numbers in quick succession. All numbers that appeared on the right of the screen and all on the left were considered a group; each group represented returns on the stock market.
Participants were asked to choose which of the two groups of numbers had the highest average.
Because the numbers changed so quickly - two to four pairs every second - the participants were unable to memorise the numbers or do proper mathematical calculations.
To determine the highest average of either group, they had to rely on intuitive arithmetic.
Their accuracy increased when more date was presented.
When shown six pairs of numbers the participants chose accurately 65 percent of the time.
But when they were shown 24 pairs, the accuracy rate grew to about 90 percent.
'Intuitively, the human brain has the capacity to take in many pieces of information and decide on an overall value,' said Prof Usher.
'Gut reactions can be trusted to make a quality decision.'
The results of their study were published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231874/Trusting-instincts-really-does-work-say-scientists.html#ixzz4zZEILdOb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

@Akin1212...your first few posts on this thread about intuition was in a negative light. Now you think you are in the right position to tell me I'm using my intuition wrongly? Something that has worked so well for me over a decade now?

We must see bro...there are a lot of results I've achieved that you need to explain how energy alone is responsible for my progress

By the way, check out (above) what your fellow scientists said on intuition since you predictably tried to rubbish the source from Forbes. And this is not a pet blog.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2017
Akin1212:

Here is a dictionary definition of Mystery
mystery1
ˈmɪst(ə)ri/Submit
noun

something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain.
"the mysteries of outer space"
synonyms:puzzle, enigma, conundrum, riddle, secret, unsolved problem, problem, question, question mark, closed book; informal poser

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=mystery&oq=mystery&aqs=chrome..69i57.1766j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Now let us use logic here.

If something is difficult or impossible to understand or explain, it means there is a knowledge gap. A knowledge gap exists as a result of lack of knowledge.

But when this knowledge is known (discovered), the mystery is demystified ...for example, in the distant past, certain diseases were incurable due to lack of knowledge (unknown knowledge at that point in time), but with advancements in science, medicine and knowledge generally, these diseases are no longer mysterious hence they can be prevented or cured today because there is a knowledge (known knowledge) of how to tackle them.

A knowledge gap results from unknown (undiscovered) knowledge at a particular point in time.

Hope this helps. Cheers.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:08pm On Nov 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231874/Trusting-instincts-really-does-work-say-scientists.html

TOPIC: Trusting your instincts really does work, say scientists. You'll be right 90% of the time

For centuries scientists have studied how both instinct and intellect figure into the decision-making process.
A new study has shown that forced to choose between two options based on instinct alone, participants made the right call up to 90 percent of the time.
Professor Marius Usher of Tel Aviv University's School of Psychological Sciences and his fellow researchers say their findings show that intuition was a surprisingly powerful and accurate tool.

Even at the intuitive level, an important part of the decision-making process is the integration of value - that is, taking into account the strengths and weaknesses of each option to come up with an overall picture, explained Prof Usher.
He said: 'The study demonstrates that humans have a remarkable ability to integrate value when they do so intuitively, pointing to the possibility that the brain has a system that specialises in averaging value.
'This could be the operational system on which common decision-making processes are built.
'In order to get to the core of this system, Prof Usher designed an experiment to put participants through a controlled decision-making process.
On a computer screen, participants were shown sequences of pairs of numbers in quick succession. All numbers that appeared on the right of the screen and all on the left were considered a group; each group represented returns on the stock market.
Participants were asked to choose which of the two groups of numbers had the highest average.
Because the numbers changed so quickly - two to four pairs every second - the participants were unable to memorise the numbers or do proper mathematical calculations.
To determine the highest average of either group, they had to rely on intuitive arithmetic.
Their accuracy increased when more date was presented.
When shown six pairs of numbers the participants chose accurately 65 percent of the time.
But when they were shown 24 pairs, the accuracy rate grew to about 90 percent.
'Intuitively, the human brain has the capacity to take in many pieces of information and decide on an overall value,' said Prof Usher.
'Gut reactions can be trusted to make a quality decision.'
The results of their study were published in the journal Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2231874/Trusting-instincts-really-does-work-say-scientists.html#ixzz4zZEILdOb
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

@Akin1212...your first few posts on this thread about intuition was in a negative light. Now you think you are in the right position to tell me I'm using my intuition wrongly? Something that has worked so well for me over a decade now?

We must see bro...there are a lot of results I've achieved that you need to explain how energy alone is responsible for my progress

By the way, check out (above) what your fellow scientists said on intuition since you predictably tried to rubbish the source from Forbes. And this is not a pet blog.

Like I said earlier, there are different opinions on the matter, this is still an opinion. So, it changes nothing.

My first few posts on intuition were not in any negative light.

I told you we all use intuition, but intuition is prone to errors. I still maintain that opinion.

And when you have an intuition that is either 100% correct or 100% wrong, you then use logic. Logic which stand on correctness is what confirms the side of the coin your intuition lies. Simple.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Here is a dictionary definition of Mystery
mystery1
ˈmɪst(ə)ri/Submit
noun

something that is difficult or impossible to understand or explain.
"the mysteries of outer space"
synonyms:puzzle, enigma, conundrum, riddle, secret, unsolved problem, problem, question, question mark, closed book; informal poser

https://www.google.com.ng/search?q=mystery&oq=mystery&aqs=chrome..69i57.1766j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

Now let us use logic here.

If something is difficult or impossible to understand or explain, it means there is a knowledge gap. A knowledge gap exists as a result of lack of knowledge.

But when this knowledge is known (discovered), the mystery is demystified ...for example, in the distant past, certain diseases were incurable due to lack of knowledge (unknown knowledge at that point in time), but with advancements in science, medicine and knowledge generally, these diseases are no longer mysterious hence they can be prevented or cured today because there is a knowledge (known knowledge) of how to tackle them.

A knowledge gap results from unknown (undiscovered) knowledge at a particular point in time.

Hope this helps. Cheers.

This does not have any meaning, knowledge is something known, a mystery is something unknown. You don't have to stress it. Even in your stressed definitions, you still called something unknown mystery. There is no simplicity in your explanations, you only danced and danced and came to knowledge gap.

However, a knowledge gap is void of knowledge, that's what a gap is. hjkffkjgf _______gkjhfgkg.

You see the example up there? I type gibberish and left a gap, that contains no gibberish. A knowledge gap contains no knowledge. Simple logic.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:24pm On Nov 26, 2017
OkaiCorne:

It is clear you do not understand me, Intuition and Logic tells me there is a Supreme and Eternal Creator that comprises of Consciousness+Intellect+Energy.

Kindly tell me where exactly I said my intuition says this Creator is a Sky Daddy cheesy You are the one assuming that...not me.

We need to discuss better in person after I break your leg on the pitch grin Don't judge how I use my intuition if you have not experienced or faced what I faced okay?

Do you prefer 11 a side or 5 a side? Lemme know how to make the necessary arrangements...

No worry na...I go see your skills for pitch. Na me go testify say you sabi ball grin You are really whetting my appetite. Lemme sharply arrange us in the same team. No use logic make any mistake ooo angry...I don't wanna lose cry

Intuition and logic cannot find a spirit bro. It is called faith. You only have faith.

I prefer 5 a side, in 11 a side, without a technical director, you may not the ball more than 10 times.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:29am On Nov 27, 2017
Akin1212:

Intuition and logic cannot find a spirit bro. It is called faith. You only have faith.

I prefer 5 a side, in 11 a side, without a technical director, you may not the ball more than 10 times.

Nna eh...bros, make I no lie...I don't know about you but this God or no God stuff has gotten me bored stiff already. We have discussed and overflogged this issue. I totally respect the fact that you want undeniable facts on the existence of God and in all honesty, there is nothing I can say to convince you. I leave your future experience and encounter(s) to teach you better.

I believe in what I believe based on my life's experience and the exposure I've had over time. That does not mean I do not respect your views, because your life experience has also molded your beliefs as well..and I equally respect that. But I beg you, just do me a favor by not calling everyone who believes in the existence of God as delusional, especially if you have not been in their shoes. If you agree with me, there's blind faith...and there's faith by insight. If I am practising a blind faith, our discussion won't even go this far because you would have made a complete fool out of me a long time ago such that I'll run away from this thread.

Let us leave the Truth and time to speak for itself. You can never tell what experiences you would have that would shape your views in the next 5 years (same goes for me)

At this juncture...it's a pleasure having this loooooooooooooooooooooooooong discussion with you. Please don't punish me by saying anything on this God matter again haba! cry

Now let's move on to something more interesting...I'll make the necessary arrangements for 5 a side. From what date are we looking at?
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:37am On Nov 27, 2017
Akin1212:

This does not have any meaning, knowledge is something known, a mystery is something unknown. You don't have to stress it. Even in your stressed definitions, you still called something unknown mystery. There is no simplicity in your explanations, you only danced and danced and came to knowledge gap.

However, a knowledge gap is void of knowledge, that's what a gap is. hjkffkjgf _______gkjhfgkg.

You see the example up there? I type gibberish and left a gap, that contains no gibberish. A knowledge gap contains no knowledge. Simple logic.

No wahala...I leave the followers of this thread to judge. You have tried your best on making me comment so much on this thread.

Your jazz (energy) strong well well...wehdone sir cool
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:19am On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

No wahala...I leave the followers of this thread to judge. You have tried your best on making me comment so much on this thread.

Your jazz (energy) strong well well...wehdone sir cool

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by Akin1212(m): 11:22am On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Nna eh...bros, make I no lie...I don't know about you but this God or no God stuff has gotten me bored stiff already. We have discussed and overflogged this issue. I totally respect the fact that you want undeniable facts on the existence of God and in all honesty, there is nothing I can say to convince you. I leave your future experience and encounter(s) to teach you better.

I believe in what I believe based on my life's experience and the exposure I've had over time. That does not mean I do not respect your views, because your life experience has also molded you beliefs as well..and I equally respect that. But I beg you, just do me a favor by not calling everyone who believes in the existence of God as delusional, especially if you have not been in their shoes. If you agree with me, there's blind faith...and there's faith by insight. If I am practising a blind faith, our discussion won't even go this far because you would have made a complete fool out of me a long time ago such that I'll run away from this thread.

Let us leave the Truth and time to speak for itself. You can never tell what experiences you would have that would shape your views in the next 5 years (same goes for me)

At this juncture...it's a pleasure having this loooooooooooooooooooooooooong discussion with you. Please don't punish me by saying anything on this God matter again haba! cry

Now let's move on to something more interesting...I'll make the necessary arrangements for 5 a side. From what date are we looking at?

Well I don't know the date I will be in Lag yet, but if nothing holds me back, it shouldn't be more than the third week in December. I will let you know.
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 11:23am On Nov 27, 2017
Akin1212:

Well I don't know the date I will be in Lag yet, but if nothing holds me back, it shouldn't be more than the third week in December. I will let you know.

Okay boss...till then. Journey mercies on your trip.

I am glad our discussion did not turn us into bitter enemies.

There is really hope for majority of humanity to be truly united despite our differences. Na small small we go start sha...

All the best boss cool
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by frank317: 2:43pm On Nov 27, 2017
OkaiCorne:

Sup man...been a while.

Trust you've been doing great. Hope you had a good week thus far.

i am good bro
Re: Second amendment-> How do you find God, By intuition or by Logic? by OkaiCorne(m): 4:27pm On Nov 27, 2017
frank317:

i am good bro

That's great boss!
No mind our own squabbles jare, na your paddy I be.

All the best boss... cool

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (Reply)

Bishop Kukah: No President In World Can Be Irresponsible As Nigerian President / Pastor Ties Bride & Groom With A Rope At The Altar (Photos) / Mike & Gloria Bamiloye With Their Children Looking Great In A Sunday Photoshoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 226
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.