Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,819 members, 7,806,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Check Out This Made In Nigeria High End Desktop - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Check Out This Made In Nigeria High End Desktop (1357 Views)

Mint Macbooks and high end systems For Sale / Two High End Gaming/video Editing Laptops For Sale(SOLD) / Midrange, Budget,high-end And Gaming Laptops (exclusive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Made In Nigeria High End Desktop by hitlertheone: 12:53am On Oct 30, 2017
Xup guys iwan going through youtube and came across the Nigerian gamer youtuber video of a made in nigeria gaming desktop frm a company here,although have been following made in Nigeria pcs,and i always end upo seing bullshit like zinox ,beta and omatek,this wowed me,although its not new in innovation,but every feel of it says this are the kinda guys we need in out pc oem market not the mumu ppl ilike zinox,called the youtuber and he gave me there address and told me they built it on his budget,which is new to me,i present Vergio computers,there site says vergio tech tho,but this is topnotch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KvaMd9zM-Z0
Re: Check Out This Made In Nigeria High End Desktop by tensazangetsu20(m): 1:24am On Oct 30, 2017
That zinox is the worse. It's like the person who founded the company has maggots in his brain. I wonder who buys those relics they call computers and to think they are even expensiveďż˝
Re: Check Out This Made In Nigeria High End Desktop by hitlertheone: 1:56pm On Nov 01, 2017
tensazangetsu20:
That zinox is the worse. It's like the person who founded the company has maggots in his brain. I wonder who buys those relics they call computers and to think they are even expensiveďż˝

well this vergio guys seems to know whatsup,will be following up on dem and see,mayb if dey are the true kings of nigerian tech or just anothert pikin of zinox like omatek and beta computers

(1) (Reply)

Direct US Used!! Dell Vostro 3550 Core I3 @50K SOLD OUT!!! / High Spec Laptops At Low Prices . / This Millennium Business Is Good !

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.