Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:25 AM

98 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / 98 (673 Views)

Memoirs Of Blood And Steel ( A Fantasy Novel) / Blood For Blood:a Tale Of Treachery / Blood And Thunder (Dawn Of Justice) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

98 by SamuelTurner(m): 2:35am On Oct 30, 2017
Re: 98 by meneski(m): 1:48pm On Oct 30, 2017
All is well. Nice! I love fantasy
Re: 98 by lawal59(m): 7:40pm On Oct 30, 2017
gud 1
Re: 98 by SamuelTurner(m): 2:06pm On Nov 13, 2017

1 Like

Re: 98 by SamuelTurner(m): 10:00pm On Feb 09, 2018
All rights reserved.

Copyright (c) 2017
By Ogunsakin Oluwatobiloba Samuel
Samuelthobbylobar@gmail.com
All rights reserved
This work exclusively belong to the author and it is protected under copyright law.
Name, title, locations, plot, characters, settings are all property of the author. No part should be reproduced in any format without permission from the author.

Disclaimer: a - z is completely fictional.
Title: 98 (last blood)
Genre: action
Parental advisory

Prologue.
98 formally known as last blood is a story about a lady who was trained as an assassin in south korea. She was hired by a retired soldier to revenge the death of his wife and children but things gone gray when the assassin stumble on a file that revealed many things about her. Stay tuned and enjoy.
Re: 98 by SamuelTurner(m): 10:15pm On Feb 09, 2018
Everybody come ooooooooooooo

colby92(m), Diamondmae, zibe(m), Neyoor(m), jeron1(m), concacid, mymilicent, Nickibeauty(f), Champella(m), isod, moufan(m), Raymondfayowole(m), sichri(m), CHUKSKING1779(m), Laxy009(m), classicladyk(f), Dynamik007(m), LIFEisSIMPLE, Preca(f), taladinrin, ojay 72(m), Haritha100, lordofreal, olalat(m), soderican(m), DanXplore(m), Mrintegrity247, spoton16, StRichard(m), Kingsunnyaleke, Agbalanze(m), luvprince4real(m), hisoccer (m), boyestic, franzis(m), emmykey0128(m), oluwaseun15(f), Smarkie, isblog(m), lindashealthwat(f), odiereke(m), saipn, paulbets, sizzlingcold(m), chally4real(m), Hanymichelle(f), LargeBreed(m), sarmiie(m), 2busy, asaleh96, Ini22(f), BLACKBOY19, akorebami(m), Powerexpert, BrAkingNews, Marcela04, Adetee17(m), scarletkinq(m), amodu(m), ishua, papiforreal(m), Anoneism(m), taju4free(m), oludaray(m), falope2, McAustin92(m), chrisbaby24(m), MetroBaba1, emmansy(m), ProGSM(m), nigeriancritic1(m), Asapchris(m), Catalyst4real, sweetspoon, psucc(m), stallionng, Sheguama, Selwin256(m), mrajims(m), Pearl05(f), Preshyrn, DeTestimony, Slimfitgen, Histrings08(m), omsal84, labisibrass(m), vicflexzy(m), Dayomity(m), salisy, jonaifame 22(m), pascalbriggs, Jaynim(m), miracleedwards, vihechimere(m), jahbiz, yunken, halfbloodprince(m), MrsMusty(f), buragidi(m), nma22, Denzyng(f), Chixco95(m), harriet412(f), Neil0072009(m), temmycruz, Useless9jagirls, Xlyad, jonvalek(m), maisauki, fedimol, Snagid, EmRoxy, elzi (f), Ryhzome, georgementday(m), castro69(m), Moneyboyz, Williambanks(m), Sica7, Mhizz, Integrafamoo, Eronsammy (m), stjudas(m), JennyOfOldstones(f), Emmasonic4me, zamirikpo(m), kunlespeaks, woodstock, kemmod(f), Makanjuismail(m), Zaynabtemmy, bqlekan(m), Ab4all(m), MaxelSilva(m), dickson2000(m), chuxyfranklin(m), AnambraDota, eabby(m), adelanky(m), Fadedjeans, ans123, Agadsman(m), Nkemzelig(f), ItwasntMe(m), Rawshal(m), danjalingo, demmy66, PraiseDLord, NOKZ(m), Treasure24(f), Fadanath, gurnam, YourWife(f), DammyOlu123(m), realKingkelvin, Humblestar2002, Remii(m), kakakibuy, Emmalaw10(m), lincontee(m), dumininu01(m), shosky1794, Sofrosh(m), nastyd(m), poyepa(m), Stone123(m), chigoizie 7(m), pepperoni55(f), dayo1971, ollah1, ezelous, charlesu49, saintuti, Chigold1, temmie24(f), AryEmber(f), blackgold 2018(m

1 Like

Re: 98 by psucc(m): 10:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
I dey!

No carry me do Afegbua o!
Re: 98 by SamuelTurner(m): 11:45pm On Feb 09, 2018
psucc:
I dey!

No carry me do Afegbua o!
na shisha and skunk dey available no pop corn oooo
Re: 98 by SamuelTurner(m): 11:48pm On Feb 09, 2018
Here we go.........

Here we go.........

Here we go.........

Chapter 1
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::: 10. 10. 2018 (2.45pm) :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

'Move him to the theatre and start the necessary preparations for the operation, I'll be back to meet you guys. And listen, I want zero mistake......."

::phone rings::
'Hello sir, he has been moved to the theatre (making a go ahead to the nurse) yes, ah only God can save him. I'll try all my best sir. Yes I've seen them. Ok sir, I'll calll you after the surgery. Bye sir.

)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))
3.15 pm
'Watin dey worry you guys, na only primary target I give una but una don Bleep up. Ehn answer me. And una talk say u wan be like me, shey na like that I dey do, una no fit talk" Delete, the leader of a notorious gang called THE ISREALITEs was very angry with his boys because they failed in their task.

'Delete I swear say no be us do the job, we just dey monitor the target from a close range and before we fit do anything, bullet was fired and the guy was hit and you told us that we must not be notice so that's why we didn't do anything to safe the guy' Kostrad the right hand man of Delete explained what happened to their boss.

'No be person go fire the bullet or watin be this now'

**phone rings**

Delete: hello sir.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::same day at the hospital ::::::::::::::::::::::::

'Doc, the bullet is melting in his kidney' Nurse Chioma draws the doctor attention to the already damaged kidney.

'I'm also seeing it, this man cannot survive unless we do a kidney trans....' Doctor Kunle was interrupted by a blackout. 'Jesus!!' He exclaimed.
'I'll be right back' he said to the nurses and left the theatre with the aid of his phone flashlight.

;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; hospital control room :::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
'What happened' a police that was appointed to monitor Doctor Kunle's patient followed Kunle to the control room and asked those he met there.

'Somebody tried to hack into our system and I successfully blocked the person but it affected the electricity which led to the blackout' Mike an IT student explained what happened to Kunle and the police officer.

'But why is it only in the theatre room' Kunle asked confusingly.

' I don't know' Mike answered shrugging.

'For how many minutes should we wait now' the policeman asked

'The blackout will be gone any moment from now' Mike answered assuring the guys.

The three men stood still looking at the desktop computer, a message popped up from the system signifying that the blackout is gone.

'Please can you go back now to the theatre' the police told Kunle and they both went back to their previous positions.

'Sir the man has been gasping for a while now and I tried all my possible best but....' Nurse Titi another nurse inside the theatre wanted to narrated what happened to the patient while Kunle was away but Kunle shouted at her because the matter on ground now is about to go overboard.

'Shut up and let me concentrate, gimme that picker' Kunle said pointing to the picker lying on the table.

After a series of trial from Kunle, the man gave up the ghost and Kunle told the nurses in the room to pack the body. He removed the gloves in his hand, dropped it inside the trash can and walked out of the room.

'How far' the policeman asked Kunle about the condition of the man.

'May I know your name' Kunle answered with a question.

'Does that matter now, Anyway my name is Detective Fred. The police man answered angrily.

'Ok Mr. Fred, I cannot disclose anything to you know because of the press.
**phone rings**
'Excuse me, I have to pick this call' Kunle told Detective Fred and walked to his office.

DPO.
'Hello Doctor, how is the patient, what do you want to say. You tried all you could do? I don't understand. Kunle! Kunle!! Stop beating around the bush and tell me what happened.

Kunle.
'Sir its not like am beating around the bush, like I said earlier the bullet damaged his kidney and he lost so much of blood. We tried our best but am sorry. We lost him!

DPO.
'You lost who? You lost the France ambassador. Ok I'll call you back.
He drops the call and dialled Fred's phone number.

******** at the hospital ****************

'Sir, is it true that the France ambassador was shot today at Olympus Bar?' A journalist from BB news that was at the hospital asked Fred.

'Excuse me, my phone is ringing' Fred excused himself from the press to answer the DPO's phone call.

Fred.
'Shun sir. What is true sir? Dead?.

DPO.
'Yes dead, the doctor just told. What really happened?

Fred.
All I know is that there was a blackout few mins ago at the hospital and the operation was paused because of the blackout.

DPO.
Ok, I'll call you back.

Fred.
Shun sir" Fred dropped the call and went back to meet his boys
'let's go' he said to his boys and they all left the hospital premises. And on their way out, the journalists bombarded them with questions like:
'Is he really dead?' 'was there a blackout?' ' who killed the foreigner?'

Fred eventually got to his car with the boys and they drove out of the hospital.

(1) (Reply)

I Love Stories / Ileri / My Movie Script

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.